User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: ex-friends erradication/extermination from hoes battle station

mhowie

ex-friends erradication/extermination from hoes battle station

ok ima begin my rhyme by dissin an ex friend with my intellect he couldnt contend i used to think we was tight,
    but wen i was outa sight, he was a 2 faced faggot slabberin behind my back yet everytime he seen me he was licking my sack dis aint a productive way ta introduce myself to the site but i gota gt this off my chest plus its an easy way ta recite,
    hes gt big ears, a skinny body and a fuked up nose and da way hes treated me is y he gt chose, to be destroyed in dis rap i aint takin no crap,
    no way no no nt from no1 specially him il use a blunted knife ta hack him apart limb by limb knock him to the ground piss in his face show the whole world hes a fuckin disgrace hes an insult to the animal king-dom, everynight in a motel im fukin his mum
    he tinks the sun shines outa his dad hole his dads a fukin dick just like his son il sneak in der house and hold dem hostage with a gun and mutilate dem both haha wat fun
    ima finish this off askin u 2 help dis prick grab da nearest sharp object ya gt and saw off his dick, mutialate his face make sure its pissin blood and bone is showing, and walk off him cryin 4 help act like u aint knowing trust me u c dis guy ul want him ta die and wth tht last thought ima leave, cumon man dont cry

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    You need to reply to another open mic and leave the link to the piece you replied to in here or this gets closed, Thanks.