User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: will my vote count????

Banned
    Battle Record
    2-1

will my vote count????

i just spent ages breaking down a battle only to find i havnt posted 100 times. i understand its to stop people vote for them selves by reregestering but 100 is really high. i am wanting to battle already but if i havnt voted then noone will really vote so i need t vote but i cant its a catch 22. and if i just spam the web site with posts ill get kicked for spamming. i aint going to hang around posting in every thread just to get it to 100 i on like 15. cant it be brought down to say 75 or even 50 to make it easier for fresh starters who can text shit to start battlin rather than have to post loads to get 100 posts to vote. i want to start but i dont want people say shit like i aint voting for him he has never voted yet. ah well no will prob do shit lol rant over...

-Suspect-
    No it wont count on the poll. Post another 84 times then try again.
    Then post another 984 times and change your gay name.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Woogsta's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-9
    ^ Word son, couldnt of said it better myself.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Join the thoroughest crew on RB here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

On Vacation, Bitches.

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    YOu can still post your vote, just because it can not be polled does not mean that it's not significant. If you break down the battle well and offer up your opinion, it benifits you in the long run. Not only by increasing your post count, but by members seeing you give an honest assesment of battles you have replied on. This will ensure you have people who will vote on your battles when you get them going. It adds to your credabiltiy on this site. 100 post is not much, but I suggest you continue voting even if you can not poll, it is appreciated and will be retutrned. I respect a good voter more than an average battler any day! That is word!

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

Banned
    Battle Record
    2-1
    ok thats for the info. Why is my name gay? at least its not another Mckiller, killabilla or shit like that like keith murray said fuck those with rumpelstiltkin ass names. my graffiti tag is Teddy as in teddybear because what do most gurls hav in thier rooms or bed? a teddy and im usually quite good with the ladies so i chose that i chose summet different so what? its a name. get over it... (no hate im just explain where it came from lol)

Battle Record
    7-2
    change your name to fivepac
    Damn homie,
    In highschool i beat the shit out of you and ya man homie,
    Ya girl wanna blow me and dont even know me,
    she lonely and she think you phonie,
    i take a piss on a development deal from sony.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    29-11
    shut up u whore.. ur breakdown took 2 seconds get 100 posts and read the rules

Banned
    Battle Record
    2-1
    ohhh im a whore??? geee thanks ill take it as a compliment. and seen as your a bit touchy heres a comic pic pic of I-hova and his gurl http://www.alinden.demon.nl/humor/do...es/oldsex1.jpg lol fuck man calm the fuck down NOONE is hard on the internet just lippy.

Battle Record
    2-8
    ^^^^lol funny shyt
    I was here before RB died

- Micnificant
    - MakeveliTrained

GrindHouse > BIYATCCHHHH

You've Earned a Custom Title! Woogsta's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-9
    lmfao, Ur gay to keep a pic like that Teddy.

Join the thoroughest crew on RB here.

On Vacation, Bitches.

Henceman.
    Battle Record
    23-4
    Bounce summed it up. CLOSED.
    I'm a fag, I'm a faggot...
    Oh I'm a faggot...
    I'm a fag, I'm a faggot...
    Oh Oh...Oh I'm a faggot