User Tag List

View Poll Results: WHAT DO YA'LL CATZ THINK?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • G

3 75.00%
  • G

1 25.00%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: big-tymers-BIG-WYNERS

mac-a-liciouse

Question big-tymers-BIG-WYNERS

FROM NEW YORK TO CALIFORNIA A REAL MOTHER Fucka' WILL PUT THAT THANG ON YA!
    YALL COUNTRY ASS BIG TYMERS CANT SEE ME...YA'LL Motha Fucka's COULD'NT SEE ME WITH GRANDMA'S BI-FOCALS ON...
    BIG TYMERS..BIG WYNERS....RID'IN IN DAT CADI' TRUCK..
    Fuck'in WITH ME YOU'LL BE HID'IN IN DAT CADI' TRUCK
    LOOK'IN IN THE MIRROR, WATCH'IN IN THE REAR ..LIKE "DAMN 5'0" NOT KNOW'IN A NIGGA RIGHT THERE LIKE "GIMME YO' DOE"..YOU..ALL ABOUT STYL'IN AND PROFIL'IN WHILE YO BITCH IS WITH ME ALL ABOUT SUCK'IN AND Fuck'IN IN MY M.P.V... WHAT YA'LL DONT KNOW IS..ITS NOT ABOUT THE DOE..IT'S ABOUT HOW YA FLO..AND YALL MO' F'ERS DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THE FLO..
    YEAH YOU GOT DOE, BUT I GOT YO HO ON THE FLO' AND I AM ABOUT TO BLOW ALL IN HER MOUTH WHILE YALL NIGGA'S HALLA ABOUT "YO PLATINUM MOUTH"
    SO THE NUMBER ONE STUNNA YOU AIN'T..YALL NIGGA'S think THAT ICE IS WNAT MADE THESE BITCHES FAINT..HELL NAW NIGGA ITS THAT "X" YOU PUT IN HER DRINK!
    YALL CATZ AINT REAL, YALL DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS TO STEAL JUST TO GET A MEAL.. THAT'S WHY YOU STEADY FRONT'IN LIKE YOU HOOD, YA'LL CATZ AIN'T NO GOOD. GOT THESE BITCHES BELIEV'IN YO SHIT DON'T STINK..KNOW'IN YALL Mother Fucka's CANT SLEEP A WINK CAUSE YOU KNOW A CAT LIKE ME IS WHAT YOU AFRIAD TO SEE PIMP'IN YO' HO SPEND'IN YO DOE..DON'T YALL WHISH YOU HAD MY FLo?
    Last edited by mac-a-liciouse; July 21st, 2002 at 01:11 AM

mac-a-liciouse
    CHECK THIS OUT LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK..

C.F.C
    Aiyo,
    This shit is garbage, if you're gonna rag on someone then your shit better be correct;yours just isn't. I mean I ain't no fan of the Big Tymers, but I can't help but think that someones hatin'. What is your preoccupation with gettin brain? Must be jackin off by yourself, mackalicious huh? More like mackafuckinsucks.Why are you scared to write out curse words? Calm down, your ass is tryin' too hard.

"P"2Versatile

Burnin
    i voted 'g' for gay... more gay than the big tymers...

mac-a-liciouse

who the fuc is this?

who the fuck is this trying to hate on my shit like he's "2 ligit"?if he is so real this motha fucka would have a deal, but he's just like me fight'in for his next meal.he don't want me to lyrically peal..his wig back just so he could see that he is bark'in up the wrong tree. don't he know that he's just a flea on my nutz and lyrically i'd say he's a putz. but if he wants to give up his job russel'in cattle we can go ahead an battle or fuck it we can take it to war and ya'll can watch me fuck him like a whore..Wait...let me go to the store for a jimmy cause i got no idea what kinda lyrical disease he's gona gimme.

The Prophet
    Originally posted by Burnin
    i voted 'g' for gay... more gay than the big tymers...
    LMMFAO!!!

I DID THE SAME...

TW1ZT1DK1LL4
    Shit - I dont know what the fuck is wrong with yall. I think that shit was kinda tight. And shit, like I said when I wrote muh shit on the BITCH SLAPPED boards, you muthafuckas wanna run around flapping your gums and talking shit, and I dont see u fuckers doing anything like MAC did. I think he should keep writing his shit or whateva, and he can dis whoever he wants, shit thats what makes it fun. and so what if it aint legit..i dont fuckin care, if he wants to pretend let him...itz the net, thats what its here for

The Prophet
    Originally posted by TW1ZT1DK1LL4
    Shit - I dont know what the fuck is wrong with yall. I think that shit was kinda tight. And shit, like I said when I wrote muh shit on the BITCH SLAPPED boards, you muthafuckas wanna run around flapping your gums and talking shit, and I dont see u fuckers doing anything like MAC did. I think he should keep writing his shit or whateva, and he can dis whoever he wants, shit thats what makes it fun. and so what if it aint legit..i dont fuckin care, if he wants to pretend let him...itz the net, thats what its here for
    BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER...

WACK DOES WACK...

YOU'RE PATHETIC DUDE...

I WOULD'VE KEPT THAT SH*T TO MYSELF...LOL

ADMIRING WACK SH*T ONLY SHOWS THAT YOU'RE WACK YOURSELF...

LMAO!

TW1ZT1DK1LL4
    Shit then PHROPHET, you should see that this wack muthafucka right here admires your shit, against ADAPT, and since wack admires wack, then your punk ass is wack too right?

Nefarious Lev
    Originally posted by Fag-A-Liciouse
    FROM NEW YORK TO CALIFORNIA A REAL MOTHER Fucka' WILL PUT THAT THANG ON YA!
    YALL COUNTRY ASS BIG TYMERS CANT SEE ME...YA'LL Motha Fucka's COULD'NT SEE ME WITH GRANDMA'S BI-FOCALS ON...
    BIG TYMERS..BIG WYNERS....RID'IN IN DAT CADI' TRUCK..
    Fuck'in WITH ME YOU'LL BE HID'IN IN DAT CADI' TRUCK
    LOOK'IN IN THE MIRROR, WATCH'IN IN THE REAR ..LIKE "DAMN 5'0" NOT KNOW'IN A NIGGA RIGHT THERE LIKE "GIMME YO' DOE"..YOU..ALL ABOUT STYL'IN AND PROFIL'IN WHILE YO BITCH IS WITH ME ALL ABOUT SUCK'IN AND Fuck'IN IN MY M.P.V... WHAT YA'LL DONT KNOW IS..ITS NOT ABOUT THE DOE..IT'S ABOUT HOW YA FLO..AND YALL MO' F'ERS DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THE FLO..
    YEAH YOU GOT DOE, BUT I GOT YO HO ON THE FLO' AND I AM ABOUT TO BLOW ALL IN HER MOUTH WHILE YALL NIGGA'S HALLA ABOUT "YO PLATINUM MOUTH"
    SO THE NUMBER ONE STUNNA YOU AIN'T..YALL NIGGA'S think THAT ICE IS WNAT MADE THESE BITCHES FAINT..HELL NAW NIGGA ITS THAT "X" YOU PUT IN HER DRINK!
    YALL CATZ AINT REAL, YALL DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS TO STEAL JUST TO GET A MEAL.. THAT'S WHY YOU STEADY FRONT'IN LIKE YOU HOOD, YA'LL CATZ AIN'T NO GOOD. GOT THESE BITCHES BELIEV'IN YO SHIT DON'T STINK..KNOW'IN YALL Mother Fucka's CANT SLEEP A WINK CAUSE YOU KNOW A CAT LIKE ME IS WHAT YOU AFRIAD TO SEE PIMP'IN YO' HO SPEND'IN YO DOE..DON'T YALL WHISH YOU HAD MY FLo?
    that flow, structure, and lyrics.....hahahaha.....where's the "This is some bullshit" option?....I think you forgot that one....
    Last edited by Nefarious Lev; July 21st, 2002 at 06:11 PM

C.F.C
    Mac-a-fuckin'-sucks,
    You were so heated and ready to call me out for a battle just a couple of days ago, what happened? I know you saw my reply in bitch slapped, so what's the hold up? Hmmm....could it be that some pussy ass bitch is just a little too scared.

"c"2Versatile

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    AIGHT DAWG LETS ME AND YOU DO A BLING BATTLE YOU TAKE ONE PERSON ILL TAKE THAT PERSON AND WHOEVER THE OTHER LEAVES THE BOARD ....HURRY UP PACK YOUR BAGS POST.
    ORDO ABACHO(ORDER OUT OF KAOS) CLICK
    SILENT KAOS
    MASTER BLASTER
    LACK OF LOGIC
    DAMANI MIC MATITION
    ACIDIC
    LIL DALLAS
    DeJureThaRaw
    CyKoShYnE
    THE FAM IS LOCKED NO MORE APPLICATIONS PLEASE.

C.F.C
    you fat hairy pale small shriveled pink dick mutherfucker, havin to pull apart the fat in your thighs to get to that microscopic thing is something I won't miss, pussy ass bitch! Oh, and don't let me forget your DD titties and that 8 month stretch marked belly of your(Pillsbury HO). Oh and please leave the gerbils alone, you live in Vegas, buy a prostitute before you mess with them cause bitch thats animal cruelty!

•madd•Professor•
    blah blah blah blah blah blah blah... instead of provoking the little shit mac-a-shitless, we should all just shut up about him, he's not even worth down talking if he knows not what he says... fuck it, i'm outta this thread

g for greace lightning the fuck outta here kid

Battle Record
    27-18
    But ON The Real...Big Tymers IS A Bit Wack...I Squash THose Niggas LIke FLies
    follow me on Instagram @updowndaps