Seems today just wasnt meant for me.. damn why couldnt i sleep through it.
You couldnt fathom or believe, peep the pressure that found broken canisters.
Shattered versions of myself, blended together my soul is leaky containment.
I sit at alone in my office,under my desk, hiding from the shame meant...
for my name. i am at the low point of it all.

Why no snooze button today.. why couldnt things work out in my favor..
for my disposition is anger.. rage and onslaught on all those who oppress..
mine
this office this cage.these words.this page. transparent but my words shine.. incandescent like..but in the end i am at the low point of it all.

*switch* Just read and see if you can see where im coming from..

Living in a bizarre and cold world.. the south is my home.. but hospitality is not my own.. because im as one of those sharks in the gulf.. i prey on the weak minded fools, like wolves. who call themselves bizness folk.. but in reality, my reality.. the one within my mind that i change to fit the miscomings of myself and others..really dont have the drive to make it to the corner store on 5th street.. i just need, a helping hand.. but all the hands have been bitten or grown withered.. i cut off my hearing so i cant listen when you same come hither.. if thats even a word.. that fits this situation..but i heard others use it.. so i decided to apply it but not abuse it..hither i mean.. reasing being from now on everything is fair game.. my goals are in reach.. i will recieve unsurmountable pains for my gain.. but when you're at the low point like me.. pain is not an issue.. my feelings dont feel.. my hearts loves only 1. thats God.. Hes here with me.. I know hes putting me tthrough the tears.. i have shed. if i am not to live with many and alone be dead.. thats fine and dandy..

The low point is a turning factor, which only the successfull people can relate
I am at the Lowest of the low.because my future will be great.the sky is not..
a boundary for me, the sky is attainable. My determination is wishful thinking.
like the results of shots stinging, and you surviving, to change ya life, to something sustainable..but as for now.. I am at the low point of it all.