User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: still in da hood

still in da hood

another victim of da ghetto, but still hotta than a kettle/
    got my hand on da metal, its nothing for me to let go/
    cause niggas in da hood only do what they know, so thats why when i was 16 i had 60 a O/
    what yall know about drug sells, and if money dont add up you resortin to gun shells/
    the streetz just prepare a mutha fucka for jail, had me on da block posted up early as hell/
    like fuck school cant nobody tell me shit, cause my income was da same as dem teachers get/
    but i just wanna go legit, with thug stories this street shit is all i spit/
    like i got make a transition from da dope game to da flow game, for i be a another nigga in da chain gang/
    or state prop like beans and dem, we got big plans but da budget is slim/ thats why i wanna go to da block and hug it again, treat customers like come again/
    im tryin move from a chevy to a porche, like fuck a appetizer nigga i want da main course/
    meal for real im a couple weeks shy of a deal, its like a nigga bout to be holdin a couple of mill/
    so i thank tha projects for helpin me progress, i just knew i was goin make money regardless/
    i want stop till they labled the smartest, anythang else should be labled as garbage/
    only 17 they like how nigga so good, a product if my enviornment i knew dat i could/
    slangin product in my enviornment a nigga still got dem goods, that the end of discussion a nigga so hood

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-4
    decent piece, need a better topic, rymhes were okay, need more elavation, needs to be longer, structer was bad
    Wins:11
    Losses:8

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

K.T: The Assassin ~ladie_streetz~'s Avatar
    Frm Da Nati the 513 area! Sin~city aka Riot City is where i be 513 WalnutHillz D.T.W
    Battle Record
    75-28
    Awards 75+ Wins
    okay, this was decent, you had ok vocab... but your struture could've been better, your flow was tight as well. the topic was okay though. your rhymin wasn't too good at most places so try to work on that, but it was tr8
    THE FAMILY.

Lightbulb oh

yeah need a betta topic//

flow wuz tight

There it go
    If u want it come and get it
    I aint kiddin im wit it
    Here it go (go)
    So Girl LET ME SEE YOU GET LOW
    There it go
    Yea jus like that
    Move your thang like a boomarang