Showing results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: ~Life Situations~

*Soy Tu Fin*
    Battle Record
    8-1

~Life Situations~

~Life Situations~

__________________________________________________ _____________

drugs,the alchol,the gang violence,young minds are getting influenced,inconsiderate
    hurts to hear the screams of women,abused,used,played like fools,scars are permanent
    caps blast through remember,me my moms and pops trying to make BBQ out of them embers
    both my hommeys were battlein it out, wit a gat, an El Dorado pulling triggers at blue members
    bustin fours,protecting the soul,if the young die what piece of history will survive thrive an try
    but if im a drop out it dont me my lil bro gotta follow my steps, as of gangs,alchol please realize
    that the hood aint good for young minds trying to succeed, with a voice to god they plead
    wishing my mom an dad came back an lived threw the car crash since i only had there hope with me
    so im an orphan an im living it crucial, do wats suitful to me understand, dont underestamate the mind
    takes more time to elevate anger, more hours to cry for a love, takes minutes to right a Punchless rhmye
    creation of a lord an a lyrical mind like tupac me an my bro are roses from concrete, please don die lil B
    i cared for you, shared to you, you my brother slash son an im still there in tha hospital homey
    bullet to your arm leg, we still tha last of out breed tha last mofakas living succeedind breathing,bleeding
    i got you tattooed, i live with you, heart broken an dazed an shocked wit wat happend fallin wherez tha parachute
    busted caps for you for the situations life gave me you feel me hope you hear me
    got the blood of a victim on my shoes
    staind wit sorrow fatherless motherless, past wit out a hand to grab when bout to decend again, sad
    i need a happy home past depression past sorrow no happy day 2morrow screw this
    living without my 1 true friend i had

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-|Artistic Sydnicates|-
    -|Corrupted Minds|-

-|Open Battles|-

-|n/a|-

*Soy Tu Fin*
    Battle Record
    8-1
    be back with the links

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-|Artistic Sydnicates|-
    -|Corrupted Minds|-

-|Open Battles|-

-|n/a|-

*Soy Tu Fin*
    Battle Record
    8-1

-|Artistic Sydnicates|-
    -|Corrupted Minds|-

-|Open Battles|-

-|n/a|-

NONCENTZ AKA WORD~PERFECT noncentz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-14
    nice job on poetic standpoint...though a rhyme you hit the same emmotion a great poet would use im very impressed. return tihe love on my new shit
    to love something,is to die for it ,if you do, your a martyr , but these days music is morbid, false carters ..prohet's for prophet no lie, look how our last martyr was crucified. to put it in it symplicity, you aint true...you wouldnt sacrifice a few dollars for authenticity..

*Soy Tu Fin*
    Battle Record
    8-1
    aight hommey

-|Artistic Sydnicates|-
    -|Corrupted Minds|-

-|Open Battles|-

-|n/a|-

*Soy Tu Fin*
    Battle Record
    8-1
    Rise An Open To All Please Leave Feed An Advice

-|Artistic Sydnicates|-
    -|Corrupted Minds|-

-|Open Battles|-

-|n/a|-

Battle Record
    7-7
    very good piece.. very poetic.. and the multi's were makin this from a good piece, to a very good piece.. the topic was pretty easy though, but you made it original.. very good work homey

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion
    That was pretty decent writing...you had some flaws in there but other than the couple lines it flowed real good...you used multis when they were needed...your lines were really long so it made your structure look shitty...I suggest next time if it don't fit to shrink your lines or something...cut off words you think won't be needed...other than that you did a pretty dope job here...good topic...good writing...and it made me feel as if I was there in a way...good stuff...Keep writing and comment on my OMs Peace

~Nash

*Soy Tu Fin*
    Battle Record
    8-1
    thanx for dem feeds my niggas
    MORE PLEASE

-|Artistic Sydnicates|-
    -|Corrupted Minds|-

-|Open Battles|-

-|n/a|-

You've Earned a Custom Title! The Vortex's Avatar
    Battle Record
    28-5
    yeah this is pretty nice apart from say the format.. the story and flow comes over very well though.. and you approached the subject in an original manner..yeah multies was cool...had sum nice poetic quotes as well..plus i could feel the strong emotion coming through.. pretty dope ish fosho

stay up
    .................................................. ......................

*Soy Tu Fin*
    Battle Record
    8-1
    thanx hommey

mo feed

-|Artistic Sydnicates|-
    -|Corrupted Minds|-

-|Open Battles|-

-|n/a|-

*Soy Tu Fin*
    Battle Record
    8-1
    feed?

-|Artistic Sydnicates|-
    -|Corrupted Minds|-

-|Open Battles|-

-|n/a|-

UGK
    Battle Record
    3-3
    Yea... This here some real shit nigga... You have elevated so much. I'm really likeing this piece. Its deep, good wordplay and good structure and rhymes... Stay up on this, kid. You have alot of good shit on here. Stay up. 0ne.

Still in the grave Johnny 6-feet's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-1
    2nd link?

SS League Record 31-8
    SS HW Champ
    14 x OM HoF

*Soy Tu Fin*
    Battle Record
    8-1

-|Artistic Sydnicates|-
    -|Corrupted Minds|-

-|Open Battles|-

-|n/a|-