User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 117

Thread: Racism

Battle Record
    3-0

Racism

dunno if i should post this but...I really cannot see the fuckin point in racism, like seriously people actually dislike other folks for what colour they are, fuckin idiots, it DOES matter what there like inside and so to any racists out there no matter what colour you dislike go jump infront of a fuckin bus morons just die seriously.

Battle Record
    8-7
    ok, this is prolly the wrong forum, we'll see.........

but let me spice some things up a bit. I can hopnestly say in my 25 years of life, that THE most racists race out there would have to be African American/Canadians. They preach and complain the whole race thing all the way up and down, yet they hate mexicans, they hate whites and whoever else. Now, generalizing an entire race is silly, so I won't, I'll just talk about members of this site so it's not contradictory....

But it's apparently ok, to call a mexican a 'spic' and it's ok to call a whitey 'cracka' hut you CANNOT call a black man a 'nigger' cuz he'll get bitched at.

I can care less if I'm called whatever personally, cuz its only an insult to your own intelligence to actually clown someone about their race, thats gayest ever, especially if your black, and especially if your from America. America was built on slavery, and people faught hard to get equality and united with the rest of America. I feel that black people should respect their roots, and forever indulge in their culture, but they shouldn't give in to racism in the first place.

I dunno just my thought. I have quite a lot of black friends, of all sorts.....Jamaican, African, Haitian, etc. and most of them are ok.......someare fairly ignorant or hypocrites and I laugh at them all the time, I ain't got any white friends that say 'nigga' or call them niggers or anything, they are just their names.......

I just find it very hypocritical, especially on RB, and even in real life.

Racism is gay, yes, but it's also very backwards....the ones who bitch about it the most are usually the ones who practice it the most.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Ogadai Khan's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-9
    ^ I don't gree with that. I've personally never called a white person anything racist, nor have I ever called a mexican person anything racist. Nor have I known (in real life) any black person that is racist towards whites or spanish/mexicans/cubans etc.. That's probably because I live in England though, and in this country there are loads of interracial marriages. In my fair opinion white people probably are the most racist, because (especially where I live) they go on about muslims being terrorists etc. and then have the nerve to say:

"we're not racist, we have nothing against blacks, just muslims."

And then they have the nerve to ask me wether or not I'm a nigger or an average black person. wtf?
    rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php/ogadai-khan-vs-379591.html

^^^VOTE!

Battle Record
    8-7
    yes, it's a mtter of personal expeirence. I have never designated 'muslims' as terrorists, because the Americans are the terrorists, but thats a whole other thread.

Fact is, from what I 've seen in this board, and throughout HipHop, I see it as being very close to over the line of racism. I'm in canada, so I see all races, and all types of raes interacting all day. I'm friends with types...: black, hispanic, indian, lebonese, Asian, etc. here they aren't as segregated into their own, as other places are. Everyone has just sorta blends in. But when it comes down to, espcially here (cuz I can't generalize where you are or an entire race, based on my expirences here and at home) that it's very one-sided hate when it comes to black and white.

Battle Record
    7-9
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Chomper
    yes, it's a mtter of personal expeirence. I have never designated 'muslims' as terrorists, because the Americans are the terrorists, but thats a whole other thread.

Fact is, from what I 've seen in this board, and throughout HipHop, I see it as being very close to over the line of racism. I'm in canada, so I see all races, and all types of raes interacting all day. I'm friends with types...: black, hispanic, indian, lebonese, Asian, etc. here they aren't as segregated into their own, as other places are. Everyone has just sorta blends in. But when it comes down to, espcially here (cuz I can't generalize where you are or an entire race, based on my expirences here and at home) that it's very one-sided hate when it comes to black and white.

If its really that bad maybe you should move out of that part of Canada, lol.

^^^VOTE!

Battle Record
    47-20
    ^^^i could of swore
    ^^^
    "we're not racist, we have nothing against blacks, just muslims."
    thats a racial slur

Battle Record
    7-9
    Quote Originally Posted by King Cobra
    ^^^i could of swore

thats a racial slur
    That's not what I say, thats what people say to me about Muslims. And I know its a racial slur, thats why I quoted it.

^^^VOTE!

Back On My Grizzy
    Battle Record
    4-8
    i can explain racism in just a few words

RACISM IS GAY!!
    HIT ME UP ON MYSPACE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src="
    type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Battle Record
    19-3
    Edited
    Last edited by Demon Pyrokronix; October 29th, 2005 at 03:02 PM

Battle Record
    7-9
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Pyrokronix
    I have no problem at all with White's, Blacks, Spics, Japs, Hindu's, Sihks etc. My only problem is with Muslims and Paki's.
    ^ I want either Mike Hosea or Murkage to read this post.
    Last edited by Ogadai Khan; October 29th, 2005 at 12:12 PM

^^^VOTE!

Battle Record
    5-3
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Pyrokronix
    ROFL that was Oneball Chris James and he was completely out of order to say that. I classify myself as someone who dislikes paki's and muslims simply because we give them chances to live in our country and they go and fuck up society by assuming they should be treated like royalty and live off welfare checks. I have no problem at all with White's, Blacks, Spics, Japs, Hindu's, Sihks etc. My only problem is with Muslims and Paki's. And I agree with Tom Chpmper about SOUTH AMERICAN Blacks being very racist because of the things they preach.
    way to classify all pakistani people... replace paki with "blacks"... the re read your statement.

slow your roll.
    warning.

you said spics and japs too... LMAO...
    wtf man...

Battle Record
    7-9
    Thats why I said that I wanted either Hosea or Murkage to read that post.

Oh and PS. Its gotten around Shropshire, (the place where I live) that the words Spic and Japs are somehow not racist?

Last edited by Ogadai Khan; October 29th, 2005 at 12:18 PM

^^^VOTE!

DON FUCKING JOHNSON! FriendlyAlbanian's Avatar
    madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Who gives a fuck? Shut your fat fucking pig mouths, infidels, before I seperate them from your neck.
    [YOUTUBE]VrNoDUblAtE[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    8-7
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris Cain
    way to classify all pakistani people... replace paki with "blacks"... the re read your statement.

slow your roll.
    warning.

wtf man...
    well whats your take Tax? I mean, I say that black people hold the racism problem so dearly to their lives andtheir history, yet out of that they feel hate to white people......again no generalization, I'm talking about instances on this site. If coorperate America, 'run by white men' his holding black and hispanic youths into segregated poor ghetto's, and the black and hispanic community holds a grudge to the 'white man' how can that solve the problem?

I mean, yes I am Canuck, from Canada, and I'm white. Should I be hated because 'coorperate American White men' hold those races down? No i shouldn't. I shouldn't be hated in the first place because of my race, but because of my character.........

it's a mood point, cuz it's all in personall experience and it's too easy and dangerous to generalize a population or race......ity's just a problem that I've noticed on this board alone, the be'n racist doesn't include hate'n on 'crackas' just 'niggers'.....it's one sided.

Battle Record
    19-3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris Cain

slow your roll.
    warning.

wtf man...
    Shit I didn't mean to say Spics... damn I wasn't entirely aware that that was a serious racial slur.