Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 15 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 530

Thread: Est` 1988

Sun Tzu
    Quote Originally Posted by Devastator™
    That post proved nothing except I criticized you over an internet site and you turned crybaby over it, get over it. I'll still say whatever I feel. You don't know what I'm doing with my life and thats irrelevant. Quit while you're behind.

Exactly so don't say what i'm doing with mine's.

Battle Record
    5-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
    Lmao. And these are comments from a 15 yr. old?...This site really needs to mature. Pz brah.
    Word they are, it's pretty pathetic that you can't defend yourself against one either but it's alright I will let it slide since you're just a bitch.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just some old ass account Devastator™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    20-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
    Exactly so don't say what i'm doing with mine's.
    Well I call them how I see them and you're a pathetic net stalker. You don't see me salivitating over every girl who registers, do you? If you really had someone as you claim, as well as I do you wouldn't be chasing after AIM's. Simp material.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    30-47
    Damn What Happened Yall Spazzin On Sun ¿¿??¿

Sun Tzu
    ^ Yea well, i thought she was cute so i holler'd at her just a natural thing. I don't really give a damn what ya'll call it. Net stalking?...No, in that case i'd have to be actually stalking her.

Battle Record
    20-2
    Quote Originally Posted by R.E.C.L.E.Z.
    Damn What Happened Yall Spazzin On Sun ¿¿??¿
    I'm not spazzing, he just took my comment out of context. When I was orginally addressing not just him but everyone who does that "oh a female with pix can I get your AIM" thing in general he assumed I targeted him just because I quoted his post.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    3-5
    Black Females Are So Sexy I Love U All.. I Wish My Arms Were Long Enough To Hug U All At The Same Time..1988 Do Yo Thang Baby
    Need these battles closed, help a brother out..Buttamilk

<a href=
    src=http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/8/8193zqy1ewnipn.gif width=100 height=100 alt='glitter graphics' border=0></a>

Fuck a batman and a robin,
    I'LL ROB you with a BAT, MAN

Battle Record
    5-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttamilk
    Black Females Are So Sexy I Love U All.. I Wish My Arms Were Long Enough To Hug U All At The Same Time..1988 Do Yo Thang Baby
    LMAO @ this gay hippy nigga.

Banned
    Battle Record
    30-47
    Buttamilk

U SWEET ASS MOTHER FUCKER LOL THAT SHIT CAME OUTTA NO WHERE

Battle Record
    20-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttamilk
    Wtf man...

Banned
    Battle Record
    30-47
    Devastator™

WELL THEN WHHY ARE U COMPLAININ BOUT SUN KNIGHT

Battle Record
    5-1
    Devastator™

Go fuck yourself.

Battle Record
    20-2
    Devastator™

Edit: nevermind your post was so incoherent I thought you were asking me instead of Knight.
    Last edited by Devastator™; November 20th, 2005 at 02:18 AM

Banned
    Battle Record
    30-47
    The only person on someone's dick is you, and you're on this chicks. What kind of queer are you? "Yeah uh can I have your AIM so I can get to know you although I will never met you". Do yourself a favor and go reclaim your dick back from your girlfriend.

^^ THATZ WHAT I WAS TALKIN BOUT WITH KNIGHT AND SUN

Banned
    Battle Record
    30-47
    Knight Mayor

YOU PERVE CHILL WITH DA E SPAZZIN SHIT AINT GONNA WORK I REALLY DONT SPAZZ BACK I JUST FIGHT EM ON THE STREET SO IF U WANT 2 START SUMTHIN AND YOUR FROM MY NECK OF DA BLOCK OR A STATE NEAR ME PLEASE I DONT WANNA HAVE TO USE MONEY 2 GO UP SOMEWHERE TO KICK SOME1 ASS BADLY