My rhyming deceptive//you needa look deep//i murk lyke contraceptive//kill you in yo sleep//contemplatin death//lyrics code encrypted//thuglife blown in every breath//'Life of an Outlaw' drama scripted//fear created az im highly ambitious//in this game of 10 rules//im considered malicious//holdin many wishes//kickin back as they 'prey'//like bein on gods hitlist//my rhymez sweet lyke decay//wat more can i say?//a battle lies beneath//fear vs love//n im creatin a sheath//'death' from above!//lyke bombs in Iraq//lyrical tycoon//outline you in chalk//'Me Against the World'//yall got me 'surrounded'//message being unfurled//got the press dumfounded//image at best controversial//whole scene set, wordplayin my commercial//this one big lead up, to the main event//atmoshphere creation//to a certain extent//pure fascination//what I wanna invent//just doing my thing, using the 'tools of the trade'//my claim for the top has just been made....

Hook: As sand travels outta the hourglass of life//the direction becomez more clear, closer in sight//my plans for long term wont happen overnight//heavens my creation n im the shining light

Plot seems artificial//missing pages out the book//your minds are superficial//lives up for grabs, i didnt ask i just took//the wise do at once what the fools do finally//punchlines lyke concrete your being hurt spinally//time is of the essence//why wait to disappear?//mastermind in the pressence//simulating your career//when the fight is over//when all is won and lost//in reflection all you get is more graves crossed//peace aint nothing but breathing time//allowin time to execute plans and undermine//the only thing a nigga needa study is war//cat havin doubts then close the door//be armed always no matter who you attack//coz when you come this far you don't wanna look back