Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Collabo elsewhere

Battle Record
    2-5

Collabo elsewhere

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=268907
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=268423

*okay...... paper can edit in his verse an links*

..^^Y'all Pest, Flick The Tick,-It Like Scrumpled Paper, Just Squirt-The-Germs!....We Got Ya'll-Belly-To-The-Ground, Cuz It's *Just An Expression* BUT We Doin Dirt-Like-Worms!!(HOTT DAYYUM)
    ..^^Im Brewing-My-Anger, Like Witches Culdron- Ur Hexed-To-Be!....HA *Only-Time-You-In-The-Winners-Circle* Is Standing Next-To-Me!!

me n O2 beat-henchmen, they started beef like weak-freshmens, n now they bleed with they teeth-clenchin, as we scatter there mind like weed-senses, they only fate is ta get beat-senseless. ya need-lessons, come round our way n meet-legendz, cuz paper makin sure enemyz in the earth's dirt like deep-trenches

we dicks n we be leave'n ya wit a..face-full-a-sperm..easily get ya..laced-so-they-learn..that when we spit, they lips..tasted-a-verb...ya'll who be..faithful-get-burned..and if ya keep readin n get..placed-in-the-urn.. just know this just the start cuz O2 i believe ya..takeing-a-turn..

...................Ok, Dear Readers:
    ..^^Throw Grenades-To-Peeps Just To Hand-Blast-Em!..
    Put A Paper-Maché-Of-Money On Ya Face Cuz The Grand-Mask-Em!..
    .. O2 n' -Paper-Tearin-Thru-Emcees *Easier* Than Passing-Thru Phantasms!!
    ..^^W/e Team Up On Us, Ox Make-A-Crew-Split, We Like 'Aww,-The-Mans-Shame!'..My Other Alis Is: Spitting-Volcano, Simply Because O2 Always Land-Flames!....I Got Ma *Boy-Paper-Covering-Rock*, Like Simple Hand-Games!!(rock/paper/siss.ors)

sold-cops..those..gold-glocks n while others..hold- cocks..we...blow-tops..our skillz combined get ya... throat-chopped..going against us n we'll -crack heads- like ya..smoke-rockz, vicious wit this.. dope- drop.. makin every mc become a hata, n hate us like.. road-blocks!!

other opponets mindz talkinin-then-come-meet but ya runnin from-me, when i try ta compete-completion....cuz I-repeat-the-depletion-and-I-delete-elites-wit-ease, that coun't peep my teams-mc's.. cuz we kill quicka then any uncontainable-disease

belong in the hall-a-fame, we be quick ta call-ya-name, and maul-a-brain, cuz we swallowed-game, n left all-yall-all-da-same, wit a hollow-frame, now crawl-in-shame, before we leave ya brawled-n-slain

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Im that supernova Recruit Troopa Soulja,
    Takin out Brutes as Huge as Boulders

Battle Record
    2-5
    lookin for more feed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Im that supernova Recruit Troopa Soulja,
    Takin out Brutes as Huge as Boulders