3-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris Cain
    *dips celery sticks into opeys inverted nipple*

im on a diet.
    OMG, ha!!!

doesnotexist
    Quote Originally Posted by Dios Mio
    He's actually not shitty.
    he's not exactly dope either. him and his whole "one flew over the cuckoo's nest" gimmick

:)
    Battle Record
    11-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Kane
    that's not even right, and when did Obey change his name?
    i haven't been here in a few what's his name now?

EVERYBODY should be getting their prizes
    otherwise people like me wouldn't even compete
    i don't rap for free that's just the way it is
    its cuz hes called OPEY

PS.. no chance in hell of getting your prize.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

doesnotexist
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris Cain
    *dips celery sticks into opeys inverted nipple*

im on a diet.
    *rolls a scaled salmon in all the sweat salt gatherred in opey's belly button*

Battle Record
    52-21
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic.
    i think chrit got his $100 from BTK for winning the 1-2 punch a couple seasons back.
    dam.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Battle Record
    37-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanja
    he's not exactly dope either. him and his whole "one flew over the cuckoo's nest" gimmick
    Well, for a textcee to call an audio head who isn't shitty, shitty is just ironic.

And besides, even with his "gimmick" he's still better than you too.

So.. yeah. = /

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

doesnotexist
    Quote Originally Posted by Dios Mio
    Well, for a textcee to call an audio head who isn't shitty, shitty is just ironic.

And besides, even with his "gimmick" he's still better than you too.

So.. yeah. = /
    Lmao yes i know its ironic for feeble to say that

and no argument there, yes he is better then me and more polished as a rapper. With all that experience he damn well better be. It would be sad if he wasnt, he has mixtapes out and i have like 4 freeverses and a battle lmao

Battle Record
    2-0
    I think he's not too bad. He has the potential..but he talks about the same old, same old.
    I got a buddy named drop dead Fred, He ain't really real, he my imaginary friend,
    My mama said that I shoulden't talk to him, Cause I look crazy when I start to fuck with him..

Battle Record
    0-1
    Opey, yeah lol i pm'd you...it would be nice to get a confirmation on the status of the delivery, is that too much to ask for? That's how a business is run properly
    SUGAR KANE YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Battle Record
    37-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanja
    Lmao yes i know its ironic for feeble to say that

and no argument there, yes he is better then me and more polished as a rapper. With all that experience he damn well better be. It would be sad if he wasnt, he has mixtapes out and i have like 4 freeverses and a battle lmao
    Legendary Battle*

Get it right nucca.

Battle Record
    37-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Kane
    Opey, yeah lol i pm'd you...it would be nice to get a confirmation on the status of the delivery, is that too much to ask for? That's how a business is run properly
    Nigga, I run yo mom properly, son.

None
    Battle Record
    18-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Spill
    He's actually not shitty.
    it doesn't really matter how good he is. I'm trying to make a point: a pair of shoes for his audio is a good bargain for him. and to complain about it when he knew what he would get if he won... why bother?

and you guys might want to look up your definition of irony, hoes. this is irony: Vanja said not too long ago "you dont have to be good at rap to judge rap" ... and compare that with his comment in here... THAT is irony... lol

Battle Record
    37-1
    He's complaining because he DIDN'T get the shoes. Lol, jew.

None
    Battle Record
    18-0
    I saw what he said... my comment was in reference to the remark he made about the shoes being a shitty prize...at least it LOOKED like he was saying the shoes were a shitty prize to me...

None
    Battle Record
    18-0
    you know...where he said "since thats the only thing rb is capable of" ...

anyway, my comment wasn't really true either.. I only called his audio shitty because I was upset that he was making the same BS comments that everyone does... in reality, i've only heard like one of his audios.