User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 54

Thread: For the Ladies Out There

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-4

Re: For the Ladies Out There

Feel srry for your mother for having a jerk off like u I'm off this site...too many fags...and dick riders...and I suggest you all go out of the house and actually come to Carolina and come visit me I'm off Highway 301 your bound 2 see me driving around...and talk shit to my face forget your net beef.....You all WILL BE NOTHING IN LIFE...GET A LIFE>>>THEN COME TO CAROLINA AND GET STOMPED BIT_CH_ES
    If you wanna die, fuck wit me...............BITCH

betarecords.com/da.furm

Battle Record
    4-2

lmfao

oh shit
    Battle Record
    11-1

Quote Originally Posted by ~Vertikle~ View Post
    Feel srry for your mother for having a jerk off like u I'm off this site...too many fags...and dick riders...and I suggest you all go out of the house and actually come to Carolina and come visit me I'm off Highway 301 your bound 2 see me driving around...and talk shit to my face forget your net beef.....You all WILL BE NOTHING IN LIFE...GET A LIFE>>>THEN COME TO CAROLINA AND GET STOMPED BIT_CH_ES

some body needs a hug...

Battle Record
    30-12

bitch u must not of been to Fayetteville dumbass ask ya family if they've been here they'll tell ya what goes down here I live in the murder capital of Carolina..so shut the fuck up....and wigger is a rasicist word can't believe a rap site is filled wit rascism and I bet ur white...sad to see how u feel about your own kind....this whole site is filled wit some haters FUCK ALL OF YOU....YOU DON"T MEAN SHIT IT"S THE INTERNET DUMBASSES i bet u think ur coo talking shit to people on here...

I have been to Fayet, fag boy. . i've been all over NC. .

and the murder capital of Carolina? That's like saying the tallest midget, or the straightest fag. . . who cares?

and LMAO @ you saying 'wigger' is racist. . fucking idiot wigger. .

Battle Record
    30-12

My sisters graduation is on Monday, i'm flying to NC on Saturday morning. . . come see me at Raleigh-Durham International. .

oh wait, you can't because you spent all of your money on faggy tattoos.

Bitch you ain't hard, you live in fucking North Carolina. . head South to J-Ville (I don't mean J-Ville NC, either) if you want to see hard. . .

Fayette has like what. . . 130k people? Motherfucker that's barely even a city. . . that's almost a town. .

The hardest place in NC is hands down Charlotte. . homo. . . . stop acting like Fayette is hard or some shit. .

stupid ass wigger.

homo thug

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-1

lol... I can't crack on you because you're from Fayetville.... straight.

Battle Record
    7-0

Quote Originally Posted by Dez View Post

and the murder capital of Carolina? That's like saying the tallest midget, or the straightest fag. . . who cares?

co-sign.. OWNED

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

We'll be nothing in life? Your the one that's 18 and runs around with complete idiots and repping a faggot thing called "da furm"...It's really sad that you guys arent gunna go anywhere with that little department. And stop thinking your hard, and stop thinking that N.C. is a bad news state, cause it's not.. Did you guys see a rap video and say "Yo, We can do that son, Lets get tat's and say our city's hard, and even though we cant rap for shit...Lets start internet beef and show everyone that we tough cause we from N.C.". Just stop acting like a little gangster on here and step back and look at your life. Look at your friends with there tattoo's of "da furm" and there retarded faces, and look at the ugly girls that get at you on your myspace.

...Then You come on here and tell us whose not gunna be anything in life.
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

oh shit
    Battle Record
    11-1

jus die ...

The Drama Club
    Battle Record
    25-27

We call you bitch mothafuckas in the SOUTH and Fayetteville is in North Carolina kid and u won't none of Carolina...but u can come here calling my city that shit and I'm sure you'd be the deadest son of a bitch alive....juss walk down the murk or massey hill talking like that...we'll see how gangsta u r when your surrounded by "Real" mothafuckas.....I ain't saying shit else 2 you..you r what every rap artist calls a hater..mad cause I got more game than you...
    North Carolina is not hard, I know that for a fact, plus it's a boring state. VA goes harder. If you want to see hard, come to Norfolk, Suffolk, Hampton, or Newport News.
    Life Is 10% What Happens To You;
    90% How You React To It.

Battle Record
    35-27

LMAO NC is not hard

Distinct Advantage
    MIXTAPE IS OUT NOW
    [SOUNDCLICK]8054116[/SOUNDCLICK]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

oh shit
    Battle Record
    11-1

Quote Originally Posted by Vikkie™ View Post
    North Carolina is not hard, I know that for a fact, plus it's a boring state. VA goes harder. If you want to see hard, come to Norfolk, Suffolk, Hampton, or Newport News.
    Co-sign! VA bitch killin your NC suburbz

Battle Record
    24-13

too bad there are no ladies out there....you fag bag.

Battle Record
    24-13

Quote Originally Posted by Dez View Post

lmfao...