User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: New Beat Enigma

New Beat Enigma

Quick story behind the beat

Word to my moms...had a dream this morning of me gettin chased by some demon type shit...while I was runnin fo my life...I pass some wierd lil girl...in the middle of nowhere...like this area was like fuckin deserted and shit...everyone's dead...so I stop to see what the hell she's doin here....

she then looks at me with some wierd ass eyes...then started playing a flute....the sound of the flute on the beat is not the same as in the dream....but when I heard it in the dream...it got me all into it...so I like forgot I was running fo my life and decided to sit down and listen to this girl playing the flute,..

then I woke up...and was like......damn, I gotta get back on the keyboard

"Enigma"
    http://www.soundclick.com/pro/view/0...songID=5678159

My feed Back

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...dt-345954.html
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...rn-345960.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fuck Yo Punch Nigga! Stevie Steez's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-1

Re: New Beat Enigma

iono what was more creepy.....the beat or that story lol
    but this aight tho pimpin...not my cup of tea. liked the flute a lil and drums but synth was wierd. but then again you said it was gonna be wierd so...good work

keep doin ya thang
    check mah work when you got a chance

coo' thx fo peepin, can I get some more feed? Yea I know it's a different kinda beat, heh

GET YOUR FIX
    Battle Record
    0-3

Word, i like the flute, sounds better without all the stuff in the background when its just the drums the flute and the hats or w/e, na mean, i like it