User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 40

Thread: Can't Fuck Wit Me

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Re: Can't Fuck Wit Me

Quote Originally Posted by Que-C View Post
    Your punches are tight homie, and your swagger is obvious, but your vocab kinda plain. Your wordplay jus needs to be looked at a lil, change the lines around a lil cause a different placement for the words will bring out other word choice, like if you take the first word of a sentence and a last word and switch them now you can rhyme with that other word, or use symonyms, it dont always work but jus sometin i always try to keep in mind . . . ive been lookin for more street oriented writers but that can stick to a theme for a track not jus scattered punches and ill lines, some one said to me once, 16 hot bars is not as hot as 1 hot verse. know what i mean, topics. you, fo twenty, and myself should get up, try to find a few more RAPPERS like ourselves, lemmie know, stay up, fuck them, 1
    That's what I mean by FEEDBACK... Appreciate it bro...

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

^^^...^^^

Will you be my 100th?

Quote Originally Posted by NME View Post
    Yo, I'd eat your food in a battle eeeaaasily... Im a well respected veteran from a better more talented site that got shut down... 134-14 in text battling so go fuck yourself if YOU think I'm garbage... Hatin on me for rhymin bout guns & hypin myself up??? Are you sayin 95% of rappers, wuns makin a LIVING off rhymin bout the same shit are garbage too..? Well sorry buddy but you're wrong so stfu... Aslong as it's TALENT (muties/flow/imagery/punches/wordplay) n aslong as you're not rhymin wun word rhymes n aslong it sounds good for audio, you can rhyme about any fuckin thing you wanna... Fact is, famous cats makin REAL MONEY are rhymin bout the same shit as I am so... You can keep writtin bout flowers n mother earth n see how far that gets you... lol
    Firstly...I don't do flowers or mother earth...get your research game up on my pieces...read the first verse of my piece "voices" if you wanna talk about multis and flow...hell read all my pieces if you wanna talk about all those elements you mentioned. Last thing im going to say about you...cause i dont talk to trash...on this site...if you are going to talk about that sh!t....then you need to be much more creative and dont type in ebonics....you are coming at me using "wun"
    instead of "one". Secondly...i already addressed that thing that you were talking about with REAL rappers who are making MONEY...like JAY-Z...he is interesting...niggas like you are what killed hip hop in general...if all you can talk about is what someone else talks about and you arent much better at it than lets say....Soulja boi...then there is a problem...and you arent going to get noticed as a major talent on here with that type of material...now...if you drop audios...then people can better judge your so-called "talent"....Unfortunately you and them other niggas dont like to be critisized and when people dont like your stuff because they say its not creative enough...you got alot of bull crap to say....the OM section is about CREATIVITY...how bluntly must i put it? you fell for Que-c's crap...you know why he pumped you with all that? check his history of drops here...he gets felt not at all...so he is pissed about it and wont take the advice of the people that he keeps looking for advice from. To be quite real with you, listening to the advice of others who know about certain things...is the way you better yourself. If you are at the top of your game and you need no improvement...then why arent you signed? There is a saying, "when in Rome, do as the Romans do." So when you come to a certain site, follow those guidlines and this will add to your diversity. If you add to yourself, then you become multifacited and you have more options to choose from. So coming to a place and being new and running off at the mouth against people that have been here and are telling you what will fly and what wont...is mad dumb. If you want feedback from people here...people who matter...then you will have to drop the ebonics and find a more creative approach to what you are talking about. The QUALITY of your content is what will get you far here...not just a bunch of stuff you try and do because you see it on television and hear it on the radio. Again...the OM section is about CREATIVITY. If that doesn't help you then you dont really want help...you just want praise at any cost.

I have spoken

P.S.

Just following a trend makes you nothing...it makes you just another black face...do your best to rise above what 95% of others do...if you dont see the importance of that...then you are just another lemming.
    Last edited by I Write...U Bite; February 15th, 2008 at 07:32 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I SAY NO HOMO 100 TIMES A DAY, IT KEEPS MY TEETH STRAIGHT!!!

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-0

"when in Rome, do as the Romans do." So when you come to a certain site, follow those guidlines

Just following a trend makes you nothing

hahaha worse contridiction than the Bible, hahaha

i dont say notin like no body radio or on here, you sound like ery one else on here i can deal wit the critiques, you gotta sound like them cause you want to make sure people like you, you more bubble gum than any of us, you jus feel wanted here cause you get made fun of at the playground when you spit your little raps to real G's, and i dont care about the tree huggers on this site, i jus like spreadin my shit around, this is the least of my worries, i bet this fag never even seen a stage unless he was surrouned by other tree huggin bitches snappin their fingers, boo this man

stay up NME, do your thing kid
    Last edited by Que-C; February 16th, 2008 at 02:45 AM

Battle Record
    151-13

Quote Originally Posted by Que-C View Post
    you jus feel wanted here cause you get made fun of at the playground when you spit your little raps to real G's, and i dont care about the tree huggers on this site, i jus like spreadin my shit around, this is the least of my worries, i bet this fag never even seen a stage unless he was surrouned by other tree huggin bitches snappin their fingers, boo this man
    ^ROTFLMAO, YES Que!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Pen Pwner View Post
    Firstly...I don't do flowers or mother earth...get your research game up on my pieces...read the first verse of my piece "voices" if you wanna talk about multis and flow...hell read all my pieces if you wanna talk about all those elements you mentioned. Last thing im going to say about you...cause i dont talk to trash...on this site...if you are going to talk about that sh!t....then you need to be much more creative and dont type in ebonics....you are coming at me using "wun"
    instead of "one". Secondly...i already addressed that thing that you were talking about with REAL rappers who are making MONEY...like JAY-Z...he is interesting...niggas like you are what killed hip hop in general...if all you can talk about is what someone else talks about and you arent much better at it than lets say....Soulja boi...then there is a problem...and you arent going to get noticed as a major talent on here with that type of material...now...if you drop audios...then people can better judge your so-called "talent"....Unfortunately you and them other niggas dont like to be critisized and when people dont like your stuff because they say its not creative enough...you got alot of bull crap to say....the OM section is about CREATIVITY...how bluntly must i put it? you fell for Que-c's crap...you know why he pumped you with all that? check his history of drops here...he gets felt not at all...so he is pissed about it and wont take the advice of the people that he keeps looking for advice from. To be quite real with you, listening to the advice of others who know about certain things...is the way you better yourself. If you are at the top of your game and you need no improvement...then why arent you signed? There is a saying, "when in Rome, do as the Romans do." So when you come to a certain site, follow those guidlines and this will add to your diversity. If you add to yourself, then you become multifacited and you have more options to choose from. So coming to a place and being new and running off at the mouth against people that have been here and are telling you what will fly and what wont...is mad dumb. If you want feedback from people here...people who matter...then you will have to drop the ebonics and find a more creative approach to what you are talking about. The QUALITY of your content is what will get you far here...not just a bunch of stuff you try and do because you see it on television and hear it on the radio. Again...the OM section is about CREATIVITY. If that doesn't help you then you dont really want help...you just want praise at any cost.

I have spoken

P.S.

Just following a trend makes you nothing...it makes you just another black face...do your best to rise above what 95% of others do...if you dont see the importance of that...then you are just another lemming.
    You're an idiot...

1st of all do really think I thought you wrote about flowers n mother earth..? I was makin fun of you moron... 2ndly, the bottom line is this is ME, don't like it?!? & I'm not even close to the only ONE (happy mr. bad jokes?) that raps this way... Now stfu n go write your bullshit that'll take you nowhere... Maybe quit doin w/e it is you do n write a novel some day... lol
    Last edited by Barcotic; February 16th, 2008 at 03:39 PM

Battle Record
    151-13

Oh n I changed the hook/chorus to this piece btw... Better now...

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

You are horrible.

Die please.
    AI

Battle Record
    151-13

Wow, smfh... This site blows...

Banned
    Battle Record
    15-7

No, i think its just you.

Quote Originally Posted by NME View Post
    Wow, smfh... This site blows...
    Wow.

So I guess if people don't recognize you as the second coming of Jesus, then the site blows. SMH.

"Im Flyin Like Pilots" ROFLMAO! If I didn't know any better, I would've thought you would have jacked that song from Lil Wayne...
    Legend In The Making...

"if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

Battle Record
    151-13

^You're an idiot...

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-0

my man, maybe it aint 330 where you at but you shouldnt be botherin wit bitches at this hour, im fuckin wit a bictch right now but she suck dick, im pretty sure these dudes suck dick too but i dont think you want any part in that, keep it movin man, keep layin shit down, workin on weaknesses and let them be the ones wastin time talkin

moving packages

lol you're a fucking piece of work

you and your dick jockey Que-C

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Stook View Post
    lol you're a fucking piece of work

you and your dick jockey Que-C

^Now THAT's True.

Fuckin Que-C need to Stop Dickriding, probably aint even doin shit with nobody but his left hand.

And NME, I'm an idiot? I'm guessing your a Wayne stan, right?
    Legend In The Making...

"if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

decent could be better,but don't entertain niggas...do you..
    ☆☆☆☆☆