User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 17 of 17

Thread: A Little Literal Value

Battle Record
    1-1

Re: A Little Literal Value

that was a nice drop you seem like you know what your doin, puttin good vocab in it too, keep at it bro

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! IconIQ's Avatar

Re: A Little Literal Value

Quote Originally Posted by Caderyn View Post
    Smh..
    I was saying that as a result of having so much wit, and a dime a dozen per, that by now it's impossible to keep track/count...

Don't take them all so fuckin literally...
    It's also called clichés there bud...
    Anything that's been said so many times that they lost their meaning..

What I also want to know is..
    Besides the 'Exxon' I don't see what MULTI'S were being forced...

The inner rhymes weren't multi's... just rhymes...
    Debit/credit/bet it..

I'm usually good with taking criticism but this is just fuckin' follow the leader... especially after I gave IconIQ some pretty good fuckin' feed on his piece...
    i'm sayin your content got weak halfway through, and it seemed like you were stretchin for ANY word that would rhyme.

theres no 'follow the leader' involved, im echoing his sentiment for repetitive effect, ya know? don't be bitter, i'm giving you feed - do you honestly think im gonna come in here and shit all over your stuff because you said you didn't like mine? give me a little more credit then that, how shallow do you think i am? i ignored everythin you left in my thread that wasn't needed after your feed. i didn't sit round thinkin 'shit i needs my revenge! i know, ill say his piece was wack'. thats not the way i roll, im honest to the ground - nothing else works or helps ANYBODY.

and i noted you were playing on cliches, thats obvious enough, but i didnt feel they were particularly clever or strong, just.. cliched. wasn't really any huge twist on them for me. take it or leave it, feed is all opinion dude, and im not going to start throwing shit in your thread. 1