Showing results 61 to 75 of 268

Thread: Hip Hop and Homosexuality

Mindless Self-Engulfed In Moniker's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

Re: Hip Hop and Homosexuality

Quote Originally Posted by Vanja View Post
    No we can't agree on that, and I don't agree with that, it's quite obvious to me you're a piece of shit. From every single argument I've ever seen you in. Not only that but you are a stupid piece of shit who is wrapped up in his tiny box of belifs that comfort him and is scared to let anything else in. Seriosly I don't say that out of anger, it's just that it's so obvious to me. A perfect example of how stupid you are is you thought when I said Jesus bubble I was talking about your whole city as if that's even possible unless you live in some tiny shithole. I'm talking about you personaly and your little world. Yes you have a brain of your own sure, and just by coincidence every view I have seen from you just lines up with all the other religous nutjobs that have graced this site and the media in general who also happen to swear byt he Bible it's the God's truth!!!! And only a stupid person could say being gay and being attracted to the same sex is a choice. That's all there is to it. If you belive that you're stupid. As for the other stuff I didn't even mention your skin color, I don't see why I would or why it matters in a duscussion about gays
    Love you man. :vanja:

I seriously hope to meet some of you in real life someday, it will be pretty shocking when you see a dude with some nike dunks, tattoos and a fitted cap who believes the things I do. Maybe that will change your perception.
    A ruthless
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis Mayfield View Post
    Really? I don't i better stop all that praying I do, I have religion and a page or two ago me and opey had a brief convo about our Religious beliefs so to speak...

and how convenient God made to sun the moon the stars Adam and Eve and loves everyone of his creations, but not the gays...the devil made the gays
    Man, ill-informed once again. Ofcourse the devil doesn't make gays. That's absurd. Gays aren't "made". God is involved in the creation of all life and is without sin, hence not making anyone homosexual. It's a choice. Just like how sin came into the world. See, know you made me get biblical, which is just going to stoke the flaming coals known as vanja and hoseas heart even higher.
    A ruthless
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

And yet another example of what a stupid piece of shit you are Lol

Comparing "scientific facts" to "Bible verses". Since you can find a verse for almost any situation, this makes these "scientific facts" a ridiculous sharade!

And then you say "but none of you belive". Well exactly, to belive what the Bible says you need to belive in the Bible and that God. Well see on the other hand a scientific fact is a fact if it's proven, not if a group of dipshits get together and belive in it hard enough. See how that works?

One thing = unquestionable proven fact of life like say needing oxygen to live

Other thing = purely something a individual choses to belive and can't prove like say flying hippies with magic powers and camping trips into the stomachs of really really big fish.
    You're the best Vanja
    A ruthless
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

doesnotexist

Quote Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
    Love you man. :vanja:

I seriously hope to meet some of you in real life someday, it will be pretty shocking when you see a dude with some nike dunks, tattoos and a fitted cap who believes the things I do. Maybe that will change your perception.
    LMAO! WTF?

I'm seriosly blown away by this post, what the fuck. I don't even get why how you're dressed is relevant in this convo and why I would even care about it, yet you keep bringing it up.

I think maybe you think it's cool to be a religious guy but one's who got a little edge fuck yea! I'm a make faith cool again! It's like you're out to prove something, it's great.

Mindless is the Jonas Brothers of RB. I bet you have all their albums.

When we meet you gotta show me your purity ring!

Now I HAVE to bring in whiteness cuz stereotype wise that was the whitest thing I've ever seen.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

Opey and I have very different ideas on what it means to be Christian. As I've argued (with him too I think) Catholic doctrine is very far from protestant doctrine.

Yep, I guess I am just that stupid. Thanks for not being a decent person and attacking someone you don't even know over the internet over a personal opinion we both know isn't going to change based on however many articles you decide to post. So continue wasting your time insulting me.
    Yea... you're the same simpleton that tried to argue that Catholics aren't worthy of your christian title and we're pagans that will burn in hell for our blood thirst and flesh eating.

And you're right. There is a few major differences in our religions.

1. Mine doesn't tell me to judge others religions or beliefs or damn anyone to hell.

2. Mine believes that you have to be a good person to be a good christian. Yours teaches that as long as you believe that Jesus existed you're a ok to do whatever the hell you want and God forgives you for not giving a shit.

3. We like little boys and cannibalism.

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Man, ill-informed once again. Ofcourse the devil doesn't make gays. That's absurd. Gays aren't "made". God is involved in the creation of all life and is without sin, hence not making anyone homosexual. It's a choice. Just like how sin came into the world. See, know you made me get biblical, which is just going to stoke the flaming coals known as vanja and hoseas heart even higher.
    God is with out sin... Everyone born into this world has sin even Jesus you are born into the world with sin, and the burdens of the world, no one since Adam and eve to walk the earth has been sin free. And God loves All of his creations you just said god created all life... who are you to judge them?
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

actually christians believe that Jesus and Mary were without sin.

Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

LMAO! WTF?

I'm seriosly blown away by this post, what the fuck. I don't even get why how you're dressed is relevant in this convo and why I would even care about it, yet you keep bringing it up.

I think maybe you think it's cool to be a religious guy but one's who got a little edge fuck yea! I'm a make faith cool again! It's like you're out to prove something, it's great.

Mindless is the Jonas Brothers of RB. I bet you have all their albums.

When we meet you gotta show me your purity ring!

Now I HAVE to bring in whiteness cuz stereotype wise that was the whitest thing I've ever seen.
    Did I predict it or what? "Vanja attempts to label anyone who believes in Jesus as a stereotypical white conservative etc. etc. fest."

You played right into it. What a pity.
    A ruthless
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

doesnotexist

You're the best Vanja
    [YOUTUBE]BEtm2TJTP7Y[/YOUTUBE]

doesnotexist

Did I predict it or what? "Vanja attempts to label anyone who believes in Jesus as a stereotypical white conservative etc. etc. fest."

You played right into it. What a pity.
    Lmao you idiot I only called you whitest ever AFTER you brought it up and then did the whitest thing on Earth. Not cuz of your religion but cuz of the image thing. What the fuck does religion have to do with race, most Blacks and Hispanics in America are Christians.

Stop lying it's a sin!

Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

Quote Originally Posted by ...Opey... View Post
    actually Christians believe that only Jesus was without sin, not Mary. That's a strictly catholic view.
    A ruthless
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

Lmao you idiot I only called you whitest ever AFTER you brought it up and then did the whitest thing on Earth. Not cuz of your religion. What the fuck does religion have to do with race, most Blacks and Hispanics in America are Christians.

Stop lying it's a sin!

Great point buddy.
    A ruthless
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by ...Opey... View Post
    might be right I haven't really read deep into the bible in a while, but I think you get the point sin is a part of life, and he still has no room to judge anyone else...
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?

Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

Who says it's judging? I'm just saying I believe homosexuality is wrong. Deal with it.
    A ruthless
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

doesnotexist

actually Christians believe that only Jesus was without sin, not Mary. That's a strictly catholic view.
    theres like 18727348723 christian sects and they all have different belifs

other christians like to say nah theyre not really christians but they are its all under the christianity umbrella

catholics are christians

catholics are THE christians as far as history goes

shut up