User Tag List

Page 101 of 2904 FirstFirst ... 51 91 100 101 102 111 151 201 601 1101 ... LastLast
Showing results 1,501 to 1,515 of 43549

Thread: Front Lines Chat

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    3-6

Re: Front Lines Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Burd. View Post
    LMFAO @ YOUR SIG!

LMOALAAKOKALMALMFAOROFLMAO

omg! ur hilarious

funny.

Check the courthouse Toke.. iun even know why you're siding with the bullshit.. especailly after our lil talk about respect.. you know me, n that's not me.. and everything is totally fucking different.. fuck it, I'm stopping this rant right now, just check what I just posted in the courthouse....

Battle Record
    38-14
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by thatwasb/s View Post
    No I didn't, lol.. it's fucking retarded.. being accused of biting because of ONE WORD and everything else in a bar being different?? nah, that shit's stupid.. everybody knows wordplay is played sometimes.. but you know what, people hold grudges cuz they lose in LLL so.. this shit will get dealt with PROPERLY shortly (hopefully).. cuz it's bull.. and shit like "Ah-Dios" and "Aw Dios" being the same in a bar full of TOTALLY different concept is NOT biting at all.. shit's stupid, and if the admin's fair, I'll get unbanned.. because I didn't do anything wrong so....
    wtf!? I know last month was banned central but now lol

hope you come back soon man

Battle Record
    14-2

he won't be coming back.
    Wigga Nigga Mafia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    64-7
    Awards Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by thatwasb/s View Post
    Check the courthouse Toke.. iun even know why you're siding with the bullshit.. especailly after our lil talk about respect.. you know me, n that's not me.. and everything is totally fucking different.. fuck it, I'm stopping this rant right now, just check what I just posted in the courthouse....
    Like I said, Born decided. I respected you until I saw multiple close calls of blatant flipping. Sorry, but I didn't even have a say in the decision.

Like I said, it was Born. Don't address me in this thread again. Take it up with Born in PM.

Me too man, this shit is stupid.. and just because somebody holds a grudge in LLL for losing, he gets Born to ban me for not even biting.. like I guess everybody who's used the same wordplays and other played wordplays should also be banned?? I don't think so, cuz it's not biting, this is just some BULLSHIT.. Token, you know it too if you're actually a vet....

Battle Record
    0-2

wordplay+concepts are going to be used more than once lmao i seen established battlers even using wackass played concepts and tried flippin some overused wordplays n failed so its gonna happen regardless

Quote Originally Posted by Jayˇgh View Post
    wordplay+concepts are going to be used more than once lmao i seen established battlers even using wackass played concepts and tried flippin some overused wordplays n failed so its gonna happen regardless
    Exactly....

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-2

How'd Punch get banned wasn't he the mod in FL....WTF?....

I got banned for nothing.. using ONE word a couple times that has been used before.. as in a played wordplay, lol.. as in I shouldn't be banned.. cuz if that's the case, then almost everyone on the LLL roster should be banned cuz almost all of them have used played wordplays.. it's rediculous.. I'm a great mod, I've had over 300 text battles (over a hundred on this site alone), been doin this shit for 7 years and I've never ever bitten anything.. and having ONE word the same in a bar is NOT biting.. quite frankly I have no clue what the fuck the main staff is thinking for this bullshit, but I'ma get to the bottom of this whole "hold a grudge against Barcotic" thing....

Battle Record
    24-7

you must have some people on this site with more power's then you that don't like you man you should NOT be banned for using either of those wordplays and def not for the dios one its not even the same concept or wordplay imo

I know man.. it's fucking whack n it makes NO sense.. everybody that knows me knows I wouldn't pull that shit.. 7 years and counting text battling.. fuck that shit....

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

i am getting dicked... lol

Battle Record
    21-10
    Awards OM HOF Gauntlet Champion LLL Champion LLL HOF

my battle is ready for votes
    LOL

Battle Record
    24-7

Quote Originally Posted by The Archetype View Post