Thread: I Need Help Who Has Answers!?!?

Banned
    Battle Record
    2-9

I Need Help Who Has Answers!?!?

ok look this is what has happened...

1. I am 19 years old.
    2. My Girl is 17 turns 18 June 22.
    3. We have been together for 8 months now.
    4. Her family knows this and never had a problem.
    5. All of a sudden about an hour ago i get a phone call.
    6. Her uncle is on the other end of the line screaming cussing about I dont even know what.
    7. He tells me if i ever talk to his niece or try to see her again he will have charges put on me..

^^knowing all of that^^

Q: what should i do to get around not being put in jail because of some old dude being on his period or god only knows what..

*leaving her alone is out the question.. is there cival matters in case something does happen i have witnesses if i get put in jail should i fight it?>

Banned
    Battle Record
    2-9

Re: I Need Help Who Has Answers!?!?

before u post arche

i will not join pedos lol

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

the uncle can't do shit if her parents are ok w/ it... in VA as long as you're within 2 years shit is ok... so you can worry about him and hold off for 3 weeks then fuck her on his step... or you can tell him to eat a bag of baby dicks and go fuck himself...

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by PHARMACIST View Post
    before u post arche

i will not join pedos lol
    lol...

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Florida Statutes Section 794.05: Unlawful Sexual Activity With Certain Minors
    (1) A person 24 years of age or older who engages in sexual activity with a person 16 or 17 years of age commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. As used in this section, "sexual activity" means oral, anal, or vaginal penetration by, or union with, the sexual organ of another; however, sexual activity does not include an act done for a bona fide medical purpose.

(2) The provisions of this section do not apply to a person 16 or 17 years of age who has had the disabilities of nonage removed under chapter 743.

(3) The victim's prior sexual conduct is not a relevant issue in a prosecution under this section.

(4) If an offense under this section directly results in the victim giving birth to a child, paternity of that child shall be established as described in chapter 742. If it is determined that the offender is the father of the child, the offender must pay child support pursuant to the child support guidelines described in chapter 61.
    You're WAY in the clear. I suggest talking to her family and seing what the beef is.

Battle Record
    1-0

He can't do shit without her agreeing anyway. One dude accusing you is nothing, I've had this as well.

Just explain the shit to her.

If worse comes to worst, you were waiting until she turns 18. To be fair though, you're hardly that much older, it's a slap on the wrist if anything. Any accusations will get laughed out of the door. If it's anything like the UK anyway, which I guess it isn't. But still.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[Po'Ethics][Written Voices]

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

It's not even illegal.

Banned
    Battle Record
    2-9

Quote Originally Posted by The Archetype View Post
    the uncle can't do shit if her parents are ok w/ it... in VA as long as you're within 2 years shit is ok... so you can worry about him and hold off for 3 weeks then fuck her on his step... or you can tell him to eat a bag of baby dicks and go fuck himself...
    the thing is that her mom (she doesnt know her dad) has no custody or rights over her. she lives with her grandmother who knows we been together as i said her grandma has brought her to my house lol. but now her grandma is on crack or who knows maybe hasnt had enough dick in her days? idk. all i know is that now her grandma is feeding shit to everyone to make her self i guess look like a better guardian.. but i am in florida if anyone can get the age of consent laws for florida in here i would greatly appreciate it

lol believe me i will bend her over in front of his house and let him watch after she turns 18 and ill take the in-DECENT exposure

but if i get a stag charge on me my life is over pretty much who wants to hire someone with a charge like that??? i mean its just so fucked up that everything was going good for 8 months on the 7th of june and now as u said 3 weeks from her birthday they are trying to get my shit fucked up... i think its cuz she told them she may be prego but still

i just want to grab my sks and blast some fools lol

Battle Record
    4-2

Yeah, ignore him. He's mad because you're fucking her before he is.
    But...
    He can never touch her again

#BaseBoyz

Banned
    Battle Record
    2-9

Originally Posted by Florida Statutes Section 794.05: Unlawful Sexual Activity With Certain Minors
    (1) A person 24 years of age or older who engages in sexual activity with a person 16 or 17 years of age commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. As used in this section, "sexual activity" means oral, anal, or vaginal penetration by, or union with, the sexual organ of another; however, sexual activity does not include an act done for a bona fide medical purpose.

(2) The provisions of this section do not apply to a person 16 or 17 years of age who has had the disabilities of nonage removed under chapter 743.

(3) The victim's prior sexual conduct is not a relevant issue in a prosecution under this section.

(4) If an offense under this section directly results in the victim giving birth to a child, paternity of that child shall be established as described in chapter 742. If it is determined that the offender is the father of the child, the offender must pay child support pursuant to the child support guidelines described in chapter 61.

that is all i need right there i greatly appreciate it bro now when the cops get here i show them this and laugh em back to there cars eh?

Banned
    Battle Record
    2-9

i mean hell i am only a year and a few months older than her any ways.. but from what he is stating is that because i am over 18 and she is under that i am a sexual offender lol... i mean i have only met this guy once and said 2 words to em lol and now he is callin me with his bleeding vagina problems no offence ladies. but should i find out where he lives and beat his fuckin head off for even tryin this shit?

Battle Record
    21-6

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpool™ View Post
    Yeah, ignore him. He's mad because you're fucking her before he is.
    love your pedo way of thinkin

dude....its not even goin be be 3 weeks..if you avoid her...

but i doubt he can take legal actions...he's just a hater
    [/url]

Banned
    Battle Record
    2-9

he cant officers just left my house i made em break out that statues book and sure enough they were just like be careful with what you sya to him he could have charges pressed for threats lol

Battle Record
    7-1

i like how people don't bother reading through threads anymore...

you dont have any "sk's"

do you even know what that is?