Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 149

Thread: Lakers Vs Magic

The Zen Master.
    Battle Record
    9-4

Re: Lakers Vs Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Rule. View Post
    lol i dont have any beef with you .. ?? thats interesting though. wish i coulda watched it. ill be able to catch game 2 though.

see, i dont know if anyone knows this, but if im remembering correctly, which im almost positive i am.. Tyronne Lue, who's a MAGIC player, was like the one dude that could guard kobe.. and "contain" him, if you will. im not sayn shut him down, just hold him under 20 or around the 22ish.

he didnt play for the magic at the time.. i just remember him being quite successful at stickin to bryant like glue.

not quite sure what else he could contribute, but he's worth taking a look at. im deadddd serious.

Kobe will destroy Lue. its not even close. dudes like 5'11".

Battle Record
    32-11

^ dude i know im not delusional. he seriously hung with him and was getting kobe frustrated. i just think they need to try it. hell, cant really get much worse than 40 pts and losing by 15....

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1

^ 25

Battle Record
    8-6

KOBE!!!!

Me and Gabe know what it is.
    Laying face down in the mainstream.
    Po.Ethics.

Awards Haiku Season Champion

I'm gonna be on a plane for most of the game tonight. I really wanted to watch LA beast all over the court again.
    ArtificialIntelligence

TNL
    ps... abi punchlines are played

Battle Record
    8-6

Fly Continental, they offer live TV on some of their flights.
    Laying face down in the mainstream.
    Po.Ethics.

Awards Haiku Season Champion

Dammit. I almost always fly Continental. But I'm on American this time

It's OK. ... I'll just come home to victory.
    ArtificialIntelligence

TNL
    ps... abi punchlines are played

Battle Record
    0-1

Lakers are just too strong all overe the court for Orlando I think it'll be a 4-1 victory for L.A

Don't know what the Magic were doing giving the rock to JJ redick at the end of OT....But the Lakers proved they are the best team, Courtney Lee missed two open lay-ups near the end of regulation and you cant blame the refs for that, so im looking forward to all the Laker haters excuses for this one.

Battle Record
    38-14
    Awards 25+ Wins

lmao who the hell said this was gonna be boring again?

Battle Record
    0-1

Lol im only just watching the replay now but when i heard the game was in OT I was pretty comfortable. When you have no go to scoring option OT will always be hard..hmmm back to back games pau gasol has dominated Dwight Howard..Mindless/Caesar whats going on with the lakers soft front court and dwight howards beastness. Lol hes put up 16 fg's in two games, didnt i tell you he was a defensive bigman who will only score effectively if he gets a million putbacks... I found it rather odd that much of the discussion before the series was the lakers soft front court and dwight howard having his way with them offensivly....Heres a free basketball tip Mindless, when your range extends to 5 feet from the hoop and you have no offensive moves it shouldnt really be topic of discussion when the magic's success largely rides on 3 point shooting and when you have kobe on the other team with no lock down defenders on the magic. lmao at the whole " they cant front dwight, thats an easy lob or alley oop" hahaha the lakers will be finished with these guys in 5 in Orlando or 6 at the very most at home. I dont see the magic winning one game in L.A...thankfully for them they have 3 games at home in a row
    Last edited by KAOS.; June 9th, 2009 at 09:34 PM

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS. View Post
    hahaha the lakers will be finished with these guys back at home in 5
    If it even gets to 5, they might win it in Orlando

Battle Record
    13-17

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS. View Post
    They wont sweep em...lol its like a rapbattles thing to get blinded by one game and then think the series is over. But i personally dont have much hope for the magic, there a jumpshooting team and last night they couldnt make shit. They have to hit virtually all there open shots to keep up with the lakers...and the fact that Kobe isnt guarding anyone good means he can focus all his energy on the offensive side.
    no its called a generilization thing.... im not on rapbattles enough to gain attiributes from here.

seriously you cant say a team that looked that bad and has continued to look bad against a lakers team that basically gave them a massive chance to win game 2 and the magic didnt, will win a game....

they might take one, might.. there 3 pt shootin is off from the ecf, nelson isnt proving to mean much, and van gundy cant seems like he cant even stick with his starting 1 and 2 throughout the game.

at this moment i'll stick with my original choice, the magic look ass why factor for hunger when the lakers can shutdown all there shooters except for maybe lewis... and they've done a great job on howard.

Battle Record
    0-1

I wonder how many dwight howard turnovers and blocks against him there will be tonight. For a 6'11 fucking beast of a human, he sure does get blocked alot. Van Gundy should tell him to stop dribbling accross the WHOLE lane when making his slow and ugly moves cause guess what, thats where the other defenders are. Lmao how many times did he get the ball stolen in the post last game? like 5-6..and on top of that he got blocked surely about 4 times. Anyway, Kobes making courtney lee and Pietrus look silly at the moment..haha 17 in the first quater but both teams are shooting well, should be a good game. Gasols in foul trouble so if Bynum doesnt play well this is a game the Magic will need to win...well really its a must win anyway
    Last edited by KAOS.; June 9th, 2009 at 09:43 PM

The magic are shooting like 80% from th field!!!!!!!!!!! how the fuck are they losing, I know Kobe is dishing out buckets but 80 fucking %!!!!!!!!!!