User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Alright, wtf?

Battle Record
    0-1

Alright, wtf?

Why was my battle closed, and who closed it?
    One person voted on it, that isn't enough to declare who wins, and if I wun why doesn't it show up on my record?

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show....html?t=403512

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

Re: Alright, wtf?

Front Line Battles have a minimum line limit of 10 lines. Your opponent, dropped like six.

Because it is NOT a battle. Read the stickies an learn how to actualy set up a battle. Or just actually pay attention to the 'new thread' page when yo are attempting to set up a battle and check the appropriate options.

I really hate people Mic Dareall's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-4

Because it is NOT a battle. Read the stickies an learn how to actualy set up a battle. Or just actually pay attention to the 'new thread' page when yo are attempting to set up a battle and check the appropriate options.

[YOUTUBE]9QCvMp0rSxU[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    7-1

Battle Record
    0-1

I didn't set it up, R3 did. Regardless, ppl were voting on it. That's stupid.

Soule

Rules are rules, go by them... or leave.

I really hate people Mic Dareall's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-4

You cannot just make it a battle because people vote on it. It has to be setup as a battle. If you or him is dumb enough to not notice that your thread is one of the only ones in the forum where there is no prefix on the thread that says 'BATTLE' then that is your problem. We do not allow non-recorded battles in that forum, there is no way to make a regular thread a battle thread, and there is no way to edit peoples records. So make sure the big blue text 'BATTLE:' is in the prefix of your thread before you continue to battle in a thread and you will not have that problem.(not to mention the fact there was no poll)

[YOUTUBE]9QCvMp0rSxU[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Dareall View Post
    You cannot just make it a battle because people vote on it. It has to be setup as a battle. If you or him is dumb enough to not notice that your thread is one of the only ones in the forum where there is no prefix on the thread that says 'BATTLE' then that is your problem. We do not allow non-recorded battles in that forum, there is no way to make a regular thread a battle thread, and there is no way to edit peoples records. So make sure the big blue text 'BATTLE:' is in the prefix of your thread before you continue to battle in a thread and you will not have that problem.(not to mention the fact there was no poll)
    Wasn't aware of that, sorry bro. I came from a different forum, but it's been like 2 or 3 years since I was even on there. I wasn't aware of the new set up, I would have prolly noticed if I took the time to pay attention and read shit. I imagine R3 did the same thing.. but my bad. Thanks for explaining though.