User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 45 of 45

Thread: WTF!!Remote Control Diamond Chain

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

Re: WTF!!Remote Control Diamond Chain

a helicopter would be alot funnier
    De Kapitein

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by The Most Interesting Man View Post
    a helicopter would be alot funnier
    and easier to steal.... just run up and grab that shit out the air... lol...

Battle Record
    5-3

Quote Originally Posted by RseXL View Post
    it was a gift to him from his jeweler for his 19th birthday apparently..

he's already bitching on his blog about being chastised

and dyce. if he likes it or not, he is a role model..that's the price of fame..

if he doesn't like it he should've been a plumber.
    you cant expect every famous person to embrace the "role model" shit tho
    some people just wanna "do them"

celebrities are over judged incredibly cuz of the spotlight they are in.
    Welcome to reality.

Battle Record
    24-7

Cain, I can't believe I'm defending him either; but truth is - even he knows that shit is off the wall, ridiculous and that they should have never given him money. Case and point.

it was a gift to him from his jeweler for his 19th birthday apparently..

he's already bitching on his blog about being chastised

and dyce. if he likes it or not, he is a role model..that's the price of fame..

if he doesn't like it he should've been a plumber.
    Plumbers are role models too, LMAO@ you thinking because he's famous he's a role model. Everyone is a role model to anyone who looks up to them. smh RXL
    ScytsoPhrenia
    CrazyDope

Put down the pebbles in my hand, climbed a ladder, put a brick right through your window.
    "You're gonna hear me out." Yeah, hear me out on this!

Battle Record
    7-1

Quote Originally Posted by SyaNidal View Post
    Cain, I can't believe I'm defending him either; but truth is - even he knows that shit is off the wall, ridiculous and that they should have never given him money. Case and point.

Plumbers are role models too, LMAO@ you thinking because he's famous he's a role model. Everyone is a role model to anyone who looks up to them. smh RXL
    if your in the public eye, people look up to you....your making money and your successful...if you like it or not....

wtf@your child like mind not comprehending that..

young black dudes see him and think "damn, maybe i can make it?"

just because he's not YOUR role model...doesn't mean he's not to somebody else.

smh@a plumber being your role model...

it's about success...in the public eye, a job as a plumber is not success...being a multi-millionaire rapper is..

get your head out your ass.

Battle Record
    7-1

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Cain View Post
    you cant expect every famous person to embrace the "role model" shit tho
    some people just wanna "do them"

celebrities are over judged incredibly cuz of the spotlight they are in.
    it's a responsibility that most overlook and don't think about when contemplating fame...

it goes along with the "i can't go to home depot, Mcdonalds, Target, Rally's or the bank anymore without a mob rushing me"...

i don't expect a young kid with money to act like a super adult and play the roll..

people don't realize that he is a teenager still...

but at the same time he doesn't realize that a lot of young kids look up to him and listen to his music and want to be like him...

he obviously isn't a diddy, and again...he's a child..

showing off his new toys...

but he has to understand what he's doing to this young kids that think being a rapper is a better career decision then being a doctor...

Battle Record
    24-7

Again, LMAO @ your logic. I never said Soulja Boy isn't MY role model, and I also never said a plumber IS.

Yea, obviously way more people look up to him, because he's a famous, millionaire, rapper, but that doesn't mean plumbers don't end up being anyone's role model either. You and I both know that just because he's famous doesn't make him a role model - but yea, young black dudes will see him and think exactly what you stated; that's THEIR choice.

Role models shouldn't be about what the 'public eye' opinion is, it's about the child or even grown ass man's opinion on who he/she chooses to model his life after.
    ScytsoPhrenia
    CrazyDope

Put down the pebbles in my hand, climbed a ladder, put a brick right through your window.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Tre6Ohso's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-1

why the fuck not right..
    www.myspace.com/thatboyohso

Battle Record
    7-1

Again, LMAO @ your logic. I never said Soulja Boy isn't MY role model, and I also never said a plumber IS.

Yea, obviously way more people look up to him, because he's a famous, millionaire, rapper, but that doesn't mean plumbers don't end up being anyone's role model either. You and I both know that just because he's famous doesn't make him a role model - but yea, young black dudes will see him and think exactly what you stated; that's THEIR choice.

Role models shouldn't be about what the 'public eye' opinion is, it's about the child or even grown ass man's opinion on who he/she chooses to model his life after.
    it's the price of fame...what don't you understand about that?..

you are seriously under estimating the stupidity of people

and you're not understanding....it is what it is...im not the first to come up with this crazy concept of people in the public's eye should be treated differently...how the fuck are you trying to argue with facts that have been established by the majority of people in the world since the conception of Fame and Fortune?...lmao

people consider this young kid a role model....if you like it or not...am i saying he should act like it?..he a fucking kid himself...but he should hold some restraint...especially considering he's fucking with the mentality of young kids that are impressionable...

you are sorely out of touch with what society deems appropriate...

visit his website...

Battle Record
    24-7

it's the price of fame...what don't you understand about that?..

and you're not understanding....it is what it is...im not the first to come up with this crazy concept of people in the public's eye should be treated differently...how the fuck are you trying to argue with facts that have been established by the majority of people in the world since the conception of Fame and Fortune?...lmao

people consider this young kid a role model....if you like it or not...am i saying he should act like it?..he a fucking kid himself...but he should hold some restraint...especially considering he's fucking with the mentality of young kids that are impressionable...

you are sorely out of touch with what society deems appropriate...

visit his website...
    I'm not saying you're absolutely incorrect about HIM, I was more justifying the point that anyone, including a plumber is as much a role model as anyone else. They just are seen as such by a smaller amount of people because, they are NOT famous, are NOT on TV, don't make music, etc.

I know what you're saying, I completely understand what you're saying, and I agree with most of it. And yea, HE is still a KID, which is another reason that to me this is fine - a child's mind is impressionable, but someone should be teaching them that this shit isn't the real world either.
    ScytsoPhrenia
    CrazyDope

Back at it like an addict Dre Mack Musick's Avatar

i thought i was the only one who thought this...

"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"
    GRINDHOUSE SHUN!
    Hoe'n Ya Life(Diss to -Key-)
    [SOUNDCLICK]9991677[/SOUNDCLICK]
    [YOUTUBE]esNW3doH-0U[/YOUTUBE]
    ---- My Fam ----
    That Guy - That Guy ft. 45th

Battle Record
    3-1

This isn't as frivilous as either of you think it is. It's jewelry, precious stones. They have a resell value of equal or maybe even more than what they were originally paid for. He didn't "waste" any money. Should he have donated the funds to some type of charity? Maybe? I sure as hell know that I'm not going to let anyone tell me how to spend MY money though.

C'mon, it's not like he bought a billion dollar hamburger then ate it, automatically wasting his billion dollars.

People without his fame or fortune buy dumber stuff sometimes. When I lived in S.C. I used to see all sorts of kids whos' parents were on welfare or close to it rockin' the latest Nike clothes, Jordan shoes, etc. These people are living WAY outside of their means. If this dude can afford that chain then let him buy it. He contributed to the economy at the very least.

Buying diamonds and other stones is kind of the equivalent of buying real estate. Many people call it an investment. Why do you think rich people keep bonds, stock and jewls in their safety deposit boxes? It's one of the best liquid assets a person can have.

Now, if the diamond market gets flooded then he might be fucked haha. I'm sure most people are aware that a diamond's value is dictated by how many diamonds are on the market. I've heard there are enough of these stones on the Earth to make even the largest/rarest diamond worth pennies.

Anywho. .
    Rape a pregnant bitch and tell my friends I had a threesome

Battle Record
    7-1

I'm not saying you're absolutely incorrect about HIM, I was more justifying the point that anyone, including a plumber is as much a role model as anyone else. They just are seen as such by a smaller amount of people because, they are NOT famous, are NOT on TV, don't make music, etc.

I know what you're saying, I completely understand what you're saying, and I agree with most of it. And yea, HE is still a KID, which is another reason that to me this is fine - a child's mind is impressionable, but someone should be teaching them that this shit isn't the real world either.
    oh i personally don't give a shit what he does with his money...or shit that was given to him....

so we both agree with what each other's saying....good

Battle Record
    32-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

LMFAO @ RseXL
    Legendary Song - Winter Snow