User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 45

Thread: "9/6/2010"

fast.
    Battle Record
    7-6

Re: "9/6/2010"

sick, im excited for this thing to start.

and yeah - i have a good memory, i remember you soul... i remember people from even before that... how's everyone been?

oh, an also - who do i talk to about gettin all those fancy medals everyone has... i should have 4 or so i think..
    fastforwords.>>
    //WordPerfect

Soule

Kevin. Basically, anyone from Scytsophrenia, and Blacketh.

If Kevin shows up for the entire season, give him $20.

fast.
    Battle Record
    7-6

lol. too true i guess... i was most active in around 2003-2005 then its been 5 years of here again gone again stuff... i guess i did a full season and some modding of the poetry league in the middle of my disappearance... but i got quite a bit of free time and probably will for about a year and a half... so i'll post.. as long as this shit doesn't get boring again..
    fastforwords.>>
    //WordPerfect

Soule

Word. I was in the IE season you...or Gem...who the fuck ever champed. Since you both no showed lol.

pre-season eh...
    I'm back bizznitch

press play
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[YOUTUBE]CyZoe-r9qb0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Soule

Just to get rid of some no shows. We do it every season.

So Fresh and So Clean FreshADiddle's Avatar

is preseason mandatory? and will the preseason victories/losses be factored into the Week 1 (of regular season) rankings?

Also, can Topical tourny/league wins get put in the avatar area (or whatever the fuck it's called...you know, above the metals) here at RB? or is it just for txt battles?

please and thank you

[YOUTUBE]2oVgq-QrwRM[/YOUTUBE]

Xtermnation Xtraordinaire Genocide's Avatar
    Battle Record
    10-15

<3 ..
    Adolf Spitler.

Awards SS HOF SS HW Champion SS Season Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member OM HOF

who the fuck is kevin
    I'm here to break my own ball and chain..

Battle Record
    1-2

^ Kevin Brown aka Phrantik I think. lol
    Last edited by Android; August 31st, 2010 at 03:10 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Why'd they riot in the UK just to take some stuff?
    While the houses of parliament still remained untouched.
    - Mikill Pane

Soule

Kevin Brown, used to be one of the top writers on this site between 2003-2005.

And Fresh, SS battles don't count on your record in your profile section. Only thing you can possibly get viewable from SS is SS Season Champion medal or SS HW Title medal. And pre-season is mandatory. Like I said, it's to clean out the no showers. And no, it doesn't effect the actual season rankings.

Battle Record
    19-14

...there's a cash prize!?

Soule

For the 100th time, YES!

fast.
    Battle Record
    7-6

Quote Originally Posted by Dagel View Post
    Word. I was in the IE season you...or Gem...who the fuck ever champed. Since you both no showed lol.
    hahaha, originally they had credited me with the season victory - which was not very fair... since then ive noticed that someone deleted the winner and the season champ spot is empty for that season.. we had the intentions of writing for it, but we both went on holiday (together) and didnt bother to worry about the deadline... i dont care about it, in my eyes we both won. i beat some pretty impressive cats to get to the finals and cassandra remains to be one of the best poets i know.. she has shit she's written published in new york times best selling poetry compilations.. a pretty good resume for an amateur writer..

and for whoever doesn't know me, dont worry about me... i havent been around in literally 2 years or more.. i just stop by every now and then to see whats up.. its kinda cool seeing cats that posted back in my hay-day are still around.. but if you must know who i am -

i started at this site around 2002-2003, i was super active in 03, 04 and 05 working my way up to become a super moderator as well as this leagues moderator and the poetry leagues moderator at different points.. i wrote mostly topical/poetry shit but did battle and before they switched to a one-belt system i was the last ever LLL Middleweight Champ beating boogieman for the belt in the final week they had that league style.. I ran what i will argue was the dopest crew on rb at the time with a few online friends.. I've been a multiple OM Hall of Famer as well as multiple time Poetry Hall of Famer and I may have once won an annual RB award as best poetry writer or battler, if i didnt win i think i was runner up.. i honestly dont remember... needless to say, ive been around... i've been loved - i've been hated.. i've been mellow and super cocky, but i like writing, i love competition.. i write to win. not always for myself, but usually for me or someone close to me.. i'm probably no where near the top of the heap in this group anymore but i do plan on giving it my all for a whole season so that when playoffs come around, if im in a position to make a stab at the title, im gonna go for it... hopefully i shake the rust by then.

you can read some of my best work in the hall of fame... i used the alias: phrantik for a long time as well as my real name: Kevin Brown.
    fastforwords.>>
    //WordPerfect

Soule

Word. Baron and I both agreed on having that spot just empty since neither of you actually won lol. But word, if you can go this entire season. No no shows. then I'll personally send you 20 dollars lol.