Showing results 46 to 60 of 247

Thread: Pre week chat

Above U
    Battle Record
    27-18
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: Pre week chat

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Jeritroll View Post
    J doe mad. Nobody coming at u wrong, u claim to be the best when your like a Sasha Pavlovic of the league
    not once...not one time...have i ever said: "IAM THE BEST" but i will say yes i am better than your big mouth...you let all these other guys hype you cause their your buddys while i will rise against the odds...and piss on them & all over your bullshit talk like the little stupid brat you are...and dont act smart...everyday you talk shit you reveal how big of a loser your rl must be...nuff said...iam done...show up & shut the fuck up from here on

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by J Doe the Beast View Post
    not once...not one time...have i ever said: "IAM THE BEST" but i will say yes i am better than your big mouth...you let all these other guys hype you cause their your buddys while i will rise against the odds...and piss on them & all over your bullshit talk like the little stupid brat you are...and dont act smart...everyday you talk shit you reveal how big of a loser your rl must be...nuff said...iam done...show up & shut the fuck up from here on
    oh yes

Mr. E = Mc Vagina is suddenly better than DLB. no your ducking wayyy out the range of what we were talking about but i'll answer anything. I'm not overhyped, half the site wants me banned, the other half just doesn't care or mouse clicks w/ a nigga. I rarely even am on the site, lol. im on the net for an hour, then you cry like repeatedly the whole day. and i can quote times from posts and we can see who's right.

and no, im not a loser in rl. i dont cry on the internet and make myself look like an idiot on the topic of Hip Hop.

Battle Record
    29-32
    Awards 25+ Wins

Everyone just needs thier beef week match already

nah, i aint even in the league. why would i face txt battle's equivalent to soulja boy

The Mob.
    Battle Record
    104-43
    Awards 100+ Wins

nah, i aint even in the league. why would i face txt battle's equivalent to soulja boy
    this right here is my...SWAG
    all da mods are on me...SWAG
    everybody pay attention
    this right here is my...txt boy swag...txt boy swag

LMFAO I'm high as hell of this grand purp but yo thas gay ass fuc i wnna key a verse already
    Last edited by Mafioso.; September 29th, 2010 at 02:15 AM
    The words I write are oxygen to greatness.

Above U
    Battle Record
    27-18
    Awards 25+ Wins

lol then stfu...i told everyone he is all talk...talks hard out the ass but not about anything...exactly your type of black guy that is gonna turn our race into shit...thx for adding to the death of hip hop let alone the black race<---all in reference for the future.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-2

dlb the downfall of the enitre black race ?

hmmmm i think nostradaumus predicted this shit already

Battle Record
    3-1

j doe wack as fuck tbh

Originally Posted by Wanderer.
    save yourself the embarrassment of saying I was never dope knowing damn well uve only ever been to FL on this site and would get ur head rocked regularly in this league.
    lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooo

Battle Record
    10-3
    Awards LLL HOF

i really aint got beef with anybody. i like to keep my beef off the net.

Battle Record
    3-1

dead@this shit j hoe left on my visitor msg

Quote Originally Posted by j hoe
    i do what the fuck i want you crybaby bitch, i would stomp your white ass in person...stfu...only battle you saw was stomp the yard...your a preppy dick sucking faggot who wears flip flops...dont play yaself white boy

Yeah, so Come to brooklyn pussy and "stomp me"

save yourself the embarrassment of saying I was never dope knowing damn well uve only ever been to FL on this site and would get ur head rocked regularly in this league.

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

Lol @ e beef

Hush, if you don't have it yet, get dead rising 2. Shit's great. Plus the co op and minigames are dope as hell

Battle Record
    3-1

whats your gamertag my g

but real talk, I'll beat the shit outa jdoe

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

Lol

I changed it again. I'm pretty sure its Sir LongestDong

I wanted to see how long before live makes me change it lol

literally fck ur own face Wise Ways's Avatar
    Battle Record
    34-4
    Awards 25+ Wins

J doe be an OG yo. He don't fuck around.

WhatThatLookLike..?!

Battle Record
    3-1

wow@u paying to change GTs

u geek

I'ma add u tonight

..Brandon Jennings