User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 64

Thread: Sacred Scriptures: Week 9 Magazine

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Sacred Scriptures: Week 9 Magazine

Introduction

Let me be honest here and say that I really didn't give a fuck about anything this league had to offer this week. CoD Black Ops (Spanja knows what I'm talkin' bout) controlled me to play it on my days off and I couldn't be fucked to write a Magazine because me and my homies were havin' so much fun doing so...

Now... the magazine is here, you're all still alive, and your appreciation of me shall be noted in the event of a cataclysmic event...

[youtube]U0CGsw6h60k&feature=topvideos[/youtube]

^^new Rihanna and Drake... thoughts? Meh for me^^

anyways.. instead of me rambling on about last weeks/this weeks matches.. here's a brief rap of some highlights... enjoy!

Check it tho.. make the message known...
    blacketh brought it despite losin' with his wreckin' flow,
    'cause soulstice pulled... he wrote and showed...
    stompin' down the sandaled feet... open toe.
    on the road to blow... dex hits dev with the teeth,
    walkin' away unscathed, his shoes blessin' the street,
    on his way to the 'ships... where Fresh is to be
    after disrespctin' a G... atlas n' malice lay detined to bleed...
    meanwhile, Etym's droppin' demons that make exorcists flee,
    mozis lay cut open.. stomped... dead to defeat...
    this week? no pretendin' to see.. Fresh vs Dex
    navage vs cry, with etym and soulstice goin' head to head,
    sent to wreck the pen -- white n' pablo clash...
    Bob starts takin' shape while COM goes Black...
    but not so fast... we know this league's a winners game,
    n' this week will be a test to see who brings the winter flame.

^^and that's word... welcome to the magazine.
    Last edited by Cody Nash; November 14th, 2010 at 03:55 AM

Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: Sacred Scriptures: Week 9 Magazine

Week 8 Match Reviews
    By: FreshADiddle & Bobericc

Macabre vs. Shapeless
    This was kind of like the anti-topical, topical match up this week. Macabre-a know poetry head here at RB, brought a verse ripe with emotion and imagery about post break-up psyche. The voters really enjoyed his perspective and creativity...but they were not pleased with his complete abandonment of rhyme scheme. Shapeless brought a verse about random thoughts and contemplations....some were self revealing, some were about society. Content wise, Shape's verse was a bit scattered and unkempt....but the mechanics of his rhyme schemes were enough to take the win from Macabre. Shapeless won in a 5-3 decision.

Contenders Match: Dex'Labb vs. Dev
    Dev wrote a verse about some sort of undertaker/morgue worker who's into necrophilia...and he's on trial for his crimes and get's off for some reason or another that's supposed to be ironic. Honestly, I didn't "get it"...and it seemed that most of the other voters didn't fully understand the crime either. Dex' wrote a short story about revenge that included a mentally handicapped kid and an aunt with manipulative skills. Dex also had some holes in his story...but in the end, Dex took the win from Dev in a decisive Knock Out based on the strength of his mechanics and slightly smoother story flow. I think that this match was actually much closer than the voting indicated. It was a good pairing.

Navv vs. Silk Sky
    This week Silk tried something new. Usually, she writes metaphorical story verses but this time she tried to paint the picture of scitzophrenia using the "person in the mirror"/deceit tool. Most of the voters thought her verse/concept was played and lacked originality. However, I must say that her imagery was great and her rhyme schemes are improving. Navv wrote a verse about a ghost, perhaps the Angel of Death? He gave this apparition a gentleness and vulnerability that the voters seemed to appreciate. Though his wording was not as good as Silk's, Navv seemed to get the edge with his approach to his played topic. Navv won 3-2. I think it was a down week for both writers.

Etym vs. Mozis
    Etym wrote a piece about the cycle of life basically...from the perspective or angle of the family. It was a really solid verse with lots of imagery and advanced rhyme schemes. Mozis wrote a piece about a vigilante who takes matters in to his own hands under the theme of "Every Predator is a Prey". It was a solid verse, however there was a hole in the story line and his rhyme schemes were fairly elementary....Etym easily took the win in Knock Out fashion and advanced to the Contender's Match.

PabloCuesta vs. QwarterZ
    Okay, I didn't vote on this battle....but I skimmed over the verses and votes. It seems like Pablo wrote about a marriage proposal...in a very literal fashion. And well, it seems like nobody is really sure what Qwarterz was writing about. People had a lot of issues with the syllable count of Q's lines...and lack of focus of his verse. Pablo's piece, though simple as hell, won the vote of everyone involved in that decision. Pablo win's via KO.

Grim vs. White-Winter
    Alright, Grim wrote a piece about a ghost...apparently...tbh, I didn't read all of his verse. Voter's seemed to think that he needed to concentrate on a more rapid paced flow...but they also really appreciated his attention to detail. White Winter wrote a piece about a jewel....perhaps it was metaphorical? We will never know though...because the verse was a bit incomplete. He had some really cool phrases in his verse...but in the end, Grim took the win with Knock Out. I'd love to see a completed verse by White Winter...dude has some glimpses of brilliance.

Malice vs. Boberric
    This was a really interesting match up. Malice brought a verse about drug addiction...using imprisonment as the metaphor. Malice's verse was very safe and though it was solid, it just didn't leave an imprint on me. Boberric had a really creative concept...likening Tesla's creation (the death ray/laser, w/e) to the creation of music/hip hop. Some (Etym) felt that the metaphor was murky and unclear....but the rest of the voters seemed to get it. The voting seemed to come down to personal preference...voters were either kinda bored by Mal's common concept and ho-hum rhyme schemes or bored with Bob's abstract metaphor. In the end, Bob seemed to capture enough votes to beat Malice....Bob won, 5-3 in a VERY close match.

Euphoric vs PlayAussieRules
    judging a quick noshow it still had a little zest to it. more so than your general noshow verse, although it still may not deserve its own break downs. euphoric displayed a tiny window of talent.. Play no showed like a little squirtle and used his withdraw attack.

YDK vs Twixn...
    fiddle faddle is fun to say lmao.. ydk dropped a noshow..
    twixn fell off the face of the planet and got boosted into the milky way using his chocolate propellers, and accompanying graham cracker space helmet.. we all hope he will resurface into a sign in thread..

Galactus the Devourer vs KnowP
    gals back and eating defenseless souls, knowp was too busy to check in since he was jacking off to the abbatoir battles. Galactus came with a pretty funny noshow about cursing his opponent.

Liquor of Tears vs Sandman
    well ok, lot ended up getting killed by spiderman's bankrobbing nemesis in a tables latters and chairs match.. after a piledriver through a latter sitting on a chair that broke over the table, sandman swooped out of the arena with liquors mom, tila tequila..

Atlas329 vs ThatKidCry
    atlas came with a cool concept that was critigued and critisized, about a prisoners tats that were the bars holding his soul. while some thought it was a dope concept and was written very well, cry came with a crisp smoothness to his wording that carried his story through with ease, which ended as a clerks undoing. no doubt that both busted out some nice drops, cause it was a close battle here.. atlas was said to have had the better topic and emotion, but cry locked it with the flow and imagery he had.. voters pulled each way. the brake downs were legit and there were some inarguably nice aspects to boths work last week. but in the end it seems like cry barely pulled away with it by one vote. 3-2 good jobs here..

Championship: FreshADiddle vs Gabriel570
    great match here, it seems this match up came complete with some very interesting drops. fresh was in a tight spot as gabe dropped a quite long and skilled write early on, about the loss of a love and the grief that follows on the daily. fresh dropped a conciderably shorter piece that managed to pack some serious imagery with a unique rhymescheme that seems to have a feel of slickness to the wording, about the uncertainties ahead. it seems that despite gabes length and technique, fresh was able to overcome it, seeminglessly. voters saw gabes verse as being a bit cliche but more emotionally involved piece. where fresh had somewhat of a fresh take on the topic combined with a smoother flow and unique multi placement. when the votes stacked up on one side, fresh came out bombing 7-0.

Baron P. Mortuus vs COM
    well theses are two returning vets here that made for an interesting battle to see. baron usually comes with abstract pieces that grip the thought process in very introspective ways. while com, as unfamiliar as i am with his topical work, brought a different structure around. it was noted that baron stumbled a little bit on his wording in his verse. both also came somewhat cliche with their topics of choice (not good considering it was freewrite week) some people think com got robbed here, but being such a close battle made it seem as though the votes were fairly accurate(4-2). baron has a way with his wording which holds a sort of shock value for his readers.

Soulstice vs Blacketh
    I felt torn about this battle here, two very skilled writers that will continuously pop up on the power rankings until they mysteriously die or sign out. this match was repeatedly translated to championship status readability. blacketh came with a piece that was remarkably similar to one i've dropped last season. about a girl of your dreams occurring during your addicted and sedated mindstate. I believe his held more metaphorical views and I seen the concept called cliche, but I dont think it is cause I'm the only other person i've ever seen come close to imagining something of the sort. Soulstice always comes with some crafty rhymes and very unique wordchoices which was no exception last week, it feels like souls style is tightening with smoother transitions between multis. soul was able to steal the victory comfortably 4-0 which is an incredible feat over a writer of blackeths caliber, hopefully black will bounce back within these next couple weeks.

..this conlcudes the reviews.

Battle Record
    242-30

Week 9 Predictions
    By: Cry

Championship: FreshADiddle vs Dex'Labb

This really could go either way.. I have a feeling based on Fresh's lack of effort in the previous weeks that she could really gear up and show us something we didn't expect from her in this match considering the opponent. Dex has shown nothing short of dedication since his arrival and I really don't see him slowing down for this.. in fact, I see him trying and dropping even harder than he has since beginning the season -- which in itself is a scary thought for even the best competitors in this league based on the caliber of his latest verses. Prediction: Dex'Labb in a close call.

Contendors Match: Etym vs Soulstice

They both dropped two dope pieces last week.. among the best of the week in fact. Etym has a more cryptic style that could be tough on voters when it comes down to it. Soulstice writes cryptic shit as well but is usually a lot more buttery with the flow as far as I'm concerned. Both have the potential to win this match, and I've seen predictions going both ways in the chat thread. A few months back? I would've said Soulstice takes this easy. But based on the growth Etym's shown (in my eyes)... I'm thinking this could really end up being a burden to vote on. Prediction: Soulstice with the conceptual edge.

Gabriel570 vs Silk Sky

Both are very competitive and both have proven themselves as newcomers to the league. This really is a battle of the newcomers, and could very well end up being an enjoyable match-up. I dig Gabriel's gangster style/flow as much as I enjoy Silk's original ideas and images... I don't know who will win to be honest. Prediction: I'm betting on Silk -- unless she slips up in a bad way.

Mozis vs lepidus

Wise Ways vs Dagel. It's a battle that's been waiting to happen on a personal level. I think that both have talent, and I think that one is more polished than the other as far as flow/execution goes. I think both are capable of coming up with good ideas, but lately Dagels execution really hinders his writing to the voters. Wise Ways could end up capitalizing where Dagel fails if he doesn't bring his A-game here. Prediction: Wise Ways wins with a buttery flow -- Dagel gets writers block.

ThatKidCry vs Navage

Fuck you. Prediction: Step into my Dungeon you baby-faced half-squat.

Atlas329 vs Malice

Again, this is sort've a battle of the new bloods. Malice proved himself to be dope in the Writes of Passage tourney and has been top ranked ever since. Atlas on the other hand... he showed up here this season and really toppled the competiton right away with some doooope concepts. Lately he's been slowing down and reaching a consistent level of skill - but I don't think this dudes done showin' us what he can do in a topical. This is a pretty cool match and I look forward to it. Prediction: Atlas via original concept.

Baron P. Mortuus vs Euphoric

Really showing what he can do still against the Legendary member COM last week, Baron showed promise. While on the other hand... I still know nothing about Euphoric and have yet to read a drop.. based on that? Prediction: Baron P. -- but who knows?

QwarterZ vs Android

Android (Blaydes) was pretty consistent when he signed out. While QwarterZ has been all over the place all season. I see Android bringing a better idea to the table, and both of them having some dips in their flow. Prediction: Android.

White-Winter vs PabloCuesta

Neither have shown us their best work imo.. White has been at it season after season, trapped in the middle ranks. Pablo is still new and has chance to prove himself further. Depending on who wants it more and how much effort is put in from who will determine the outcome of this battle. Prediction: White-Winter finally tries something new and pulls out.

Galactus the Devourer vs Grim

Galactus is just the better writer in my opinion. Grim can bring it, but I think Galactus is much more underestimated to the audience than Grim. Grim is still a developing writer as far as I'm concerned and hasn't found his comfort zone.. Where as Galactus has really hit a high point with his work... Prediction: Galactus the Devourer, devours.

Xtinction vs Oatmeal

I don't know either.. but I heard oatmeal's good, so we'll go with that. Prediction: oatmeal is the tastiest.

YDK vs Macabre

YDK is on a streak right now.. Macabre has been back n' forth all season. I think YDK wants it more, and Macabre is just finding a hobby in his boredom. We'll see though. Prediction: YDK shows out and brings his A-game to the plate... Macabre slacks. Prove me wrong!

Soul Slayer vs Sandman

I had more faith in Sandman for his previous matches than I should have imo. I thought this dude was dope as fuck based on reading on drop, and every one to follow really disappointed me. I feel he can do 100x better than what he clings to.. but I don't think he's going to show us that talent this week. I think Soul wants to bounce back from the bottom ranks a little more.. Prediction: Soul, but not the stice one.

Bobericc vs Shapeless

Elemental Soul vs Bobericc... great match. If it happens? I suspect both will show A+ efforts and I think it'll be a possible BotW... Bob has the rapid flow, original content... Elemental has the great storytelling and top notch concepts.. I hope this happens and I hope it's dope. Both are great writers. Prediction: Bobericc topples the rusty Elemental

Blacketh vs COM

COM no shows... Prediction: Blacketh

Battle Record
    242-30

FreshADiddle's Corner
    ...A Rant

Hello, you lovely titty babies....I just wanted to take a moment to speak my mind on something that I found more than annoying last week.

There was more than one instance where a writer decided to explain/clarify his verse before voting was completed. Look...if people don't understand your plot/metaphor/whatever....just suck it up until voting ends. Or perhaps send a private message to a person who misinterpreted your verse AFTER you read their vote. But please, don't post an explanation in your match thread OR in the chat thread.

Part of our responsibility as writers is to effectively convey our message...or to coherently tell our story. Yes, it's true that often times voters don't "comprehend" a verses meaning because they might have subpar reading comprehension skills...or they might be totally unfamiliar with the topic. Well, suck it up. Those of us that make the choice to write a heady metaphorical verse with abstract correlations have to accept the reality that some people might not "get it". Yes, it's annoying as fuck...but it's still reality.

For those of us that are story tellers...sometimes it's hard to tell a story in 60 lines or less. Especially if that story contains multiple plot layers. However, if we still CHOOSE to write a complex story, then we have to accept the fact that some clarity might be lost in the name of brevity.

It's NOT OKAY to punk out and "fill in the blanks" of an incomplete story...or "shed some light" on a murky ass metaphorical piece before voting ends. Suck it up, and accept the fact that sometimes shit doesn't happen the way we would like it to...and once all votes are counted, feel free to let us know how stupid we are for not "getting it".

And voters...please, take the time to actually try to COMPREHEND a verse that you're voting on. It seems as if some people don't give time to allow a metaphor's meaning to sink in. Or, voters read a verse so fast that they miss obvious plot points. That is unfair to the writer. If you're going to determine a writer's SS fate by voting in their match, then PLEASE take the time to actually read the verses...even if that means reading them 2 or 3 times. Hell, I usually read a verse at least 3 times before I vote on it.

Okay, I think I'm finished...now, quit being punks. Kisses!

Battle Record
    242-30

Interview with Etym: By FreshADiddle

Etym:
    hey ho
    FreshADiddle:
    sup trick
    Etym:
    what it mean to call someone trick round your way
    FreshADiddle:
    pretty much the same thing as a ho...or a prostitute
    Etym:
    same round way...but I was givin you the benefit of the doubt that you wouldnt call me such a thing
    FreshADiddle:
    lol, whatever...it's a term of endearment
    so...interview?
    Etym:
    if you like, I havent been awake very long, but I have my faculties I think
    FreshADiddle:
    here we go.
    Etym:
    dun dun dun
    FreshADiddle:
    so...as a newcomer to the site and SS, tell me your thoughts on the competition so far.
    Etym:
    lul....it's good enough...there are people worse and better than me; perfect.
    FreshADiddle:
    How do you feel about the voting?
    Etym:
    it can be erratic
    FreshADiddle:
    how so?
    Etym:
    some of the votes are close to worthless...and sometimes they are elusive...but overall, it's more than adequate I say. When people give time to properly feedback -- it's appreciated.
    FreshADiddle:
    I agree...I noticed this week that you and Boberric were going back and forth about the topic of his verse in the chat thread before votes were finished...and Dex posted what his verse was about in his thread before voting was finished as well...that shit bothered me. Do you think it's appropriate to have those convos in public?
    Etym:
    probably not, in the interest of mutuality...but I told him to let me know if I missed something...and he did, and that shit bubbled up a little bit cuz we prolly aint see where the other was coming from....but it wasn't really shit...as far as explaining the premise of your work, without doing it in the work obv. that effects votes, but whatcha gonna do
    FreshADiddle:
    so let me get your opinion on story verses vs. metaphorical verses
    Etym:
    take everything on individual merit.
    FreshADiddle:
    word up to that!
    Now...who do you think is overhyped in the league right now?
    Etym:
    iono, I dont see anyone getting props for something they aren't or haven't done...if anything there's prolly the odd writer lurking beneath most radars who is underrated. But that's about it, i think.
    FreshADiddle:
    I agree about that...who do you think that might be?
    Etym:
    several people....naming no names.
    FreshADiddle:
    boooo, that's boring. why are you afraid to name names?
    Etym:
    I'm not...just rather let their talent blossom naturally insteada name checking them like; "yo, nobody knows about dude but he's dope"
    FreshADiddle:
    weak...but okay.
    Etym:
    it makes sense
    FreshADiddle:
    So...you're in the contender's match with Soul this week...right?
    Etym:
    apparently so
    FreshADiddle:
    that's pretty exciting, I would imagine
    Etym:
    for who?
    FreshADiddle:
    lol, for your mother...I'm sure she's proud
    don't be a dick.
    Etym:
    she doesnt know about my online alter ego...
    no im saying, who is it exciting for?
    FreshADiddle:
    you...being new to the site and league...
    and you have an apparent kinship with soustice...so are you excited about going up against him?
    Etym:
    lul @ apparent kinship...just because he was down for the tagmatch thingy
    um....cant say Im excited by this or any other topical battle...ever, no.
    But it'll be a good gauge to see where I'm at
    FreshADiddle:
    truth, Soulstice is a really talented writer...coming off of a nice victory over Black who is a league favorite...
    Etym:
    I'm familiar with both
    FreshADiddle:
    word....soooo, u looking forward to this weeks topic?
    Etym:
    they always restrict me, I feel...last week was better suited for me
    FreshADiddle:
    that's interesting...I think the general concensus was that last week was tough for most writers because it was hard to come up with a concept....well, luckily there are 329480469230492803692543 songs out there
    Etym:
    I think those writers who struggle with free topics have become too indoctrinated by writing to a topic every week....maybe...but I agree...'music' is an easier topic to tie a piece of work to...
    unlike that halloween week
    FreshADiddle:
    man, I hated the halloween week!
    so, I'm going to ask you the same question i asked Bob last week....
    Etym:
    which is?
    FreshADiddle:
    when constructing a verse, do you think about rhyme scheme or lyrical content first?
    Etym:
    I'm typically a lyricist, but I kept it check last week...so Iono...I'd like to say both.
    FreshADiddle:
    when you say "typically a lyricist".....define that phrase for me please
    Etym:
    yea I guess thats a bit of a grey area....the technical aspect of the craft is always important to me...looking at someone's piece, or writing my own.
    FreshADiddle:
    Word, I notice in your feedback/votes that you tend to be hypercritical of lyrical content, and I don't mean the technical mechanics.....yet in your verses you tend to focus heavily on the mechanics of the rhyme.....and this past week, I thought that your verse had a really appealing balance of both.....is that something you're actively working on? or was it just by chance that it happened that way?
    Etym:
    by chance...I had the story and cycle thing in my mind...wrote a few verses...chopped it up, put it all together...it was still lyrical, in bursts...just less so, overall.
    FreshADiddle:
    interesting....well, at least I think so....I don't know if anybody else gives a fuck about this sort of thing...but as a writer, I'm always interested in the process.
    so....any predictions for this week? any upsets?
    Etym:
    Dex is out for revenge, so be on your guard...prolly won't upset Soul unless he forfeits
    erm....what other matches are there? Bawl & Black should win this week
    FreshADiddle:
    Bawl? I think Gabe and Silk Sky.....and Atlas and Malice will be interesting matches
    Etym:
    time will tell...Bobby/Shape should be a good 'un aswell
    FreshADiddle:
    I think bob will obliterate Shape....unless he comes with some mumbled jumbled shit this week
    Etym:
    yea but you're an idiot
    FreshADiddle:
    if be idiot, you mean "genius"....you are correct.
    Etym:
    no I'd prolly pick Bob too...but voters are funny creatures
    FreshADiddle:
    if by funny you mean haphazard and lazy, I agree
    FreshADiddle:
    okay, let's wrap this up
    Etym:
    fajita
    FreshADiddle:
    so....who's your favorite writer in SS
    Etym:
    ooooh...jamrock fate...I hope he signs back in
    FreshADiddle:
    lmao....so dead.
    (you get one more chance)
    so....who's our favorite writer in SS?
    and don't do that weak ass "i'm no fan boy" shit....GIMME AN ANSWER
    Etym:
    I was being serious bro
    FreshADiddle:
    (please)
    Etym:
    stop tryna compromise my neutrality over here.
    FreshADiddle:
    look, bro, this is serious journalism....they call me Charlie Rose on da skreetz
    Etym:
    I dont know who that is
    FreshADiddle:
    doesn't matter...answer the question
    Etym:
    but im sure they have lots of names for you on the streetz
    FreshADiddle:
    watch it.
    Etym:
    I wiki'd him...still don't know who he is....so
    FreshADiddle:
    that's okay...answer the damn question
    Etym:
    which one?
    FreshADiddle:
    who's your favorite writer in SS
    Etym:
    I told you Jamrock Fate...but if you mean currently....Atlas
    FreshADiddle:
    cool
    Etym:
    for dropping consistently, and making them shits more than tolerable...plus I think he's getting better...or he is in that process
    FreshADiddle:
    yeah, i think so too....he's so young...and his stories have really good direction
    Etym:
    well he isnt that young....you condescendent old lady
    FreshADiddle:
    16 is young
    Etym:
    so? I understand Soul is like 17
    FreshADiddle:
    that's true...but I been talking about his child prodigy ass for so long that it's boring to me now...so atlas get's the "he's so young" comments now
    Etym:
    but yea, on your earlier point, he's a storyteller...which I always tell him when i give him feed....I think you're just a bit broody
    FreshADiddle:
    what does that mean?
    Etym:
    nvm...you're going to edit for this interview, I hope?
    FreshADiddle:
    a bit, but I'll leave in some of your humorous insults....it's entertaining
    Etym:
    are we done?
    FreshADiddle:
    I think so...any last words?
    Etym:
    my eyes are my appliance to decipher the science
    a little Aceyalone for you kids.
    FreshADiddle:
    perfecto...thanks for your time Senor Etym!
    Etym:
    you're welcome Miss Southern Hick
    FreshADiddle:
    Fuck you.

Battle Record
    242-30

Week 9 Power Rankings

Based on win streaks, opponents, and performance..

1. FreshADiddle

Remaining at number one for yet another week, it's no surprise she's the champion. A semi-strong defeat over the contendor Gabriel keeps her at the spot -- but if there's any time for her to lose? It will be this week against Dex.

2. Dex'Labb

Rising from number 3... to number 2. He defeated Dev for the shot at the belt. He's hungry and his writing shows it. I'm very unsure of his next match's outcome. If he wins? He'll obviously be the top ranked member in this league.

3. Soulstice

With an immaculate performance against the leagues Titan, Blacketh. Soulstice pulled through with flying colors showing us what the fuck he can do as a writer still. No showing opponents held him at the bottom, but now he rises quickly to he number 3 spot and right into a contendors match against Etym.

4. Bobericc

For sure the next contendor pending a victory over Elemental Soul. We shall see if he can topple his tough opponent this week/if he can show up. I expect him to keep his promise and climb back into a contendors match if he doesn't slack. A victory over Malice last week sets him at #4.

5. Etym

On a winning streak, he defeats Dagel and hops up to number 5 from 10. If he beats the beast known as Soulstice? He'll skyrocket even higher up the ranks. If he loses, he'll likely move down a spot or two depending on other competitors wins/losses this week. Can he hold tight to the ranks? We'll see.

6. ThatKidCry

On the comeback... Cry takes down Atlas329 on a close call and moves back upwards. Can he defeat Navage this week and climb higher towards the title? Time and dope verses can tell.

7. Navage

On a two win streak over KnowP and Silk Sky.. I think if he defeats me this week, he'll definitely seal the deal on a contendors match. Which, should really make him hungrier for a win. Coming up from no rank, to being 7th.. He can definitely prove himself this week.

8. Gabriel570

Still a hot contendor.. He's none to be fucked with. Against Atlas329 this week.. Atlas is going to try and bounce back from his loss as well. It'll be a close call, but if Gabe can pull through he'll stay steadily on the ranks.

9. Silk Sky

Victories over people such as Dev and Cry this season keep her from falling too far after her loss last week. Losing to Navage (who wasn't ranked) sort've pushed her down a lot.. but she can definitely recover this week pending a victory.

10. Blacketh & Grim

Both dudes held up with impressive battles last week. Black contended with a GREAT verse on Soulstice, but fell short in votes. Grim is on a streak. I thought about putting Shapeless, Atlas, Galactus, and Dev here as well.. but Dev was ranked mid-way (despite a contendors match) due to his opponents lately being no shows.. no his fault, but still. Atlas is on his second loss in a row, falling off the ranks from number 8.. and Shapeless BARELY missed it due to Grim being on a 3 win streak (making a contendors match for sure pending a victory this week)... There's too many dope writers in the league right now and all of them could be argued into these top ranks.

Just Barely Missed It

Shapeless
    Atlas329
    Dev
    Silk Sky
    Baron P. Mortuus
    Malice
    YDK
    Galactus the Devourer
    PabloCuesta

Need to See More From...

Macabre
    COM
    Mozis
    White-Winter
    QwarterZ
    KnowP
    Twixn...

Newcomers

lepidus/Wise Ways
    Android
    Euphoric
    oatmeal
    Xtinktion

Battle Record
    242-30

Verse/Battle of the Week

Battle of the Week

Soulstice vs Blacketh

Blacketh's -- “Living the Dream
    ----------
    http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/9...ynightmare.jpg

check -

sub-conscious thought processes, so lucid & sharp,
    bloodless veins, fluctuating in her beautiful heart;
    once my stainless steel angel with aluminum harp - now
    another human that I've only ever viewed in the dark.
    how useless is art, to convey this emotion,
    these stones have grown ugly in their daily erosion ..
    that alarm could start screaming and i may be awoken,
    as (once again) your graceful wings are painfully broken.
    it's like a hateful implosion when you witness a rape,
    knowing you're the only reason that she didn't escape ..
    although, He who saves his damsel truly isn't awake,
    sobbing echoes down this tunnel as I'm slipping away .. into -

another glistening day. star-shine brightening rooms,
    but beauty only resurrects beneath the rise of the moon.
    there's not much that separates a bride from her groom,
    yet entire planes of existence divide my psyche from you.
    every waking second - fraying threads, tied to a loom
    those pressured SNAPS are nothing but reminders to move ..
    i've sacrificed it all, so i'm entitled to snooze,
    as the jazz pianist inside me plays the vicoden blues,
    just like you play that game, where you hide from my view
    and i fucking hate that game because i'm frightened to lose.
    at night, the pursuit of happiness is likely to dissipate,
    and be replaced with a hunger for what life couldn't simulate,
    this insatiable hunger, 3rd iris eyeing the dinner plate -
    stomach tense with hope that you might finally reciprocate. so i,

tried to initiate a meeting for my subtle confession,
    but streams of consciousness carried me in other directions.
    let it drift, memorizing every bubble's reflection,
    soon arrived inside a place bathed in utter perfection.
    had a face-to-face with Truth and his brother, Deception -
    the latter told me you were just another one of his henchman.
    Truth told me this was false, these bluffs were impressive
    but his sibling simply wished for me to suffer depression.
    asked hundreds of questions, unsure which to believe,
    both claiming the other brother had a trick up his sleeve ;

suddenly, i heard you softly whisper to me,
    telling me that both these men were villainous fiends -
    either side of my conscience will deliver deceit,
    and if i return, you'll give what i intrinsically need.
    tides then arose quickly from the brim of the sea,
    stream washing me back towards my Misses to be.
    except the water's now oily, churning wicked & deep
    black surface mirror reflecting only infinite grief ..
    as we reached the other shoreline, a vividness peaked
    and i knew that this was life - i wasn't really asleep.
    calm inside your palm, figure timid & weak
    saying i can make you strong, make the picture complete.
    if i just keep dreaming.. don't listen to the RING or the BEEP
    her rosy cheeks, sunrises when i'm kissing her cheek.
    is prison, really prison if the prisoner's free?
    and once upon a time, had the decision to leave?

i say not.

so i give my wrists permission to bleed
    break capsules down to powder & the sniffing proceeds
    if i succeed, that damned alarm won't injure her being,
    and i won't (once again) see her wings split at the seams
    took a permanent residence where i visit my queen,
    cuz the angel from my nightmare has me living a dream.

Vs

Soulstice's -- The False Cartographers.

He had a name - not that he could recall the meaning
    Not under the pressure of these falling ceilings
    Not while he's lost in a cosmic reeling - among the city's aether
    Searching for his name in the dismal weather - turning locks
    On vaults of feeling - grooming verdant thoughts, hes rocking, kneeling
    Thought -
    What has purpose brought but a riddle measured as fickle treasure?
    A bird with wrinkled feathers - caught in the galloping thunder
    A day dreamer battling slumber - alone in the vicious rain
    Beneath the overpass freeway;
    A screenplay of grave theater/trappings of wonder
    what is his name?
    Flying through different frames of the metropolis maze
    Trying to convince himself he's honestly sane
    Caught in a haze of alchemy experts - tying off beneath balcony networks
    Where the clothes of the poor hang ragged with wet dirt
    Their chests hurt; scarlet burden - should he don that armor?
    Searching for that song he harbors; his heart is certain
    He's the wrongful martyr behind this cosmic curtain

Desperate for his name, to break away from the city pavement
    Catching different wavelengths from the Gospel's ripping pages
    this misty matrix - won't grant passage from the binds of fate
    Lost in the violent traits behind the slums iron gate
    This is the final place as his gait stalls and dies
    With no chance of escaping these walls, divine.

She had a face, but couldn't understand the curves
    Nor help but feel like she's falling off of Planet Earth
    This has been the plan since birth - a damning curse
    Her candle burns, but won't illuminate the desert skies
    She follows tracks that span the dirt - that mesmerize and tell her lies
    of better lives past this granite turf
    A head full of ghosts, and blackened faith
    She grapples rage facing the battle blades of a lesser fate
    Trapped in the weathered plains of the nether's waste
    A fettered face - she can't escape who she is
    On this desert byway - things are better my way
    A useless wish to Heaven's highways
    & the Truth, it hits; like a group of brick, or another vocation
    She'll watch the desert stars shine down on another location

His name is spelled out in plainest letters beneath the rainy weather
    And the thunder's shaking tremors - between the looming monoliths
    Crude and ominous - steel towers spell doom for a ruined populace
    Caught dead in the middle on confusions continent
    His head is a little - airy, like his fading heart
    But he shrinks into the shadows, and plays his part

Her face is ugly as demons unleashed from the bowels
    The ones beseeching this queen with their screams and their howls
    Feed for the final - stay out on the desert plains
    Living in the carcass of a vulture's wrecked remains
    Her present grave.. no matter her dreams
    The passage, it seems - is sealed by the wasteland
    & this maid's hand can't shatter the screens

Address the purpose - nervous, searching fruitlessly
    For delusions of grandeur to trump the saintly sunrise
    Faith laced in dumb sighs, combined with
    Unspoken fears of broken gears turning cluelessly
    A masterpiece of scattered entropy
    still
    .. working beautifully

We're all mapmakers writing fiction on a blueprint
    but there's no escaping what's been made for us

Verse of the Week

Dex'Labb's --Strawberry Marble

"I got a contact on the inside, she said tonight..
    & All I know is there's this beat up house on Weston Dr.."
    "Get your gun, gonna be 20 kilo's of powder..
    we intercept & live the life..caviar, casinos & chowder"
    n' The flashin' slots graze his mind..like a bayonet
    "Ok, let's steak out the joint, time to pay my debts.. "
    They wait for the moon, the vibe is...vague in esque,
    A black Cadillac arrives, two men entertain the steps..
    They slither int'a the house.. "Quick, get out & let's go!"
    from the side window, they spot a mountain'a coke..
    both of em' strapped, their slugs eager to cook..
    They kick in the door, two shots pump each'a the crooks..
    the Buyer tried to run but, one feed's him a hook..
    as he's fallin', trigger pulled, slug released & it took..
    "Hurry, Pack the Coke in the bags, she MIGHT show!”
    just as they bout' to leave..the contact arrives home..
    "You said you would arrest them! you didn't catch em'?”
    “MY HUSBAND!," she grabs a dead crook's Smith & Wesson..
    "Calm down Ma'am!!," She noticed a body on the floor...
    raising her gun..they clap her with the shotty & she snores..
    “snotty little whore,” her body rotting on the porch..
    As their tail lights dissapear into a foggy Winter storm...

31 Years Later..

Last week, I recieved a call From a Janice Douglas..
    said it's urgent, her nephew has been actin' upset..
    The guy's got Cerebral Palsy..But she, can't debunk this..
    Her Nephew made some drawings I just HAVE to come get..
    Heading to the house today..Auntie keen & perched
    "BUCK, we have a visitor, he's here to see your work..."
    Buck emerged from the den, said akwardly, "Har-lo"
    "Har-lo..Ster-aw-berry!! S-S-Ster-aw-berhy Mar-bleee!!"
    "Oh, he loves that ice cream..." she said quite playfully..
    my impatience peaked, "show me what I came to see.."
    The Auntie took me upstairs, to Buck's room n' quarters
    Walking inside, a plether of crayons intrude the borders..
    I notice a drawing on the wall, it's quite a lucid picture..
    A Cemetary labelled "Rolling Flats," and two human figures..
    One was labelled BUCK (: and the other "Mike Faraday"
    Buck even included my Police jacket and grey hair toupe..
    My throat is dry.."Buck and I should have a talk"
    "Let me take him to Rolling Flats, it's only half a block.."

Rolling Flats Cemetary..

I got Buck Dairy Queen before visiting the Flats..
    Figured it would shut him up so he'd limit me to facts..
    We arrive at the cemetary, he turns to a glowing state
    His face is red and lusterous..although I know he ain't..
    He walks towards the gates, "Are yooh Fahloowing Mikey?"
    I trail behind, heart singing a hollow, undefined beat...
    He reaches a point where the land dips down in a slump...
    and at the bottom is a grave surrounded by trunks...
    Resting his hands on the grave, with a valient touch...
    Encircling the initials M.D., with an empowering love...
    "M.D.?" I ask...He whispers.."This Ihs Mohmmyies Bed.."
    I stare at the initials, filled solumn with regret..
    theatric when her heart stopped, frozen on the crest
    of the heavens, who could forget the rotting flesh?
    "I'm sorry..Buck..But I don't know who your Mother was.."
    He turned toward me, "Auntie told what-er YOU does.."
    "Marie didn't do ANYTHING...She..said whe'd B fine!!"
    That name I can recal...must'a been around 79'...
    My contact from the bust, I was one'a the dirtiest cops..
    "Auntie Seen YOU, She was HIDING, yoh Hurtted-ed Mom!!"
    I reach for my revolver, but it was inadvertently gone..
    Buck raised my Walper into the sky, churning to cock..
    "I...I'm sorry Buck...I'm sorry I shot her, I didn't know...
    I thought she was a crook, Oh God..please..don't!!!"
    There's a silence in the distance, calm before the storm
    a Click. then a BANG. then a bodybag dejour.

Buck stopped for a moment, speachless..a partial habbit..
    But his eyes filled with tears, redemption is part of passion..
    He smiled, glancing at the hedgestone; the art of madness..
    red blood like Strawberry, leaking down the Marble granite..

Battle Record
    242-30

Intermission

[youtube]so1l8wcx2dI[/youtube]

^^^Enjoy some RayWilliamFuckingJohnson!!^^

Battle Record
    242-30

Interview with Spanja Prime: By FreshADiddle

FreshADiddle:
    Spanja:
    and the sexcapade begins
    FreshADiddle:
    ooooh, with the big font too!
    watcha compensating for?
    spanja...if it's gonna take you this long for a witty comeback we're in trouble.
    Spanja:
    not at all, It's merely an outward expression of my ding dong
    gtfo!
    FreshADiddle:
    lol
    Spanja:
    i'm eating pop tarts that's why
    FreshADiddle:
    word? what flavor?
    Spanja:
    SIN A MON is the WINNA MON
    FreshADiddle:
    word...phonetics are underrated, high 5!
    Spanja:
    hi 5, kicks silky in the groin
    FreshADiddle:
    come again?
    Spanja:
    i just wanted to kick silky in the groin
    btw i want to air out some beef during the interview
    FreshADiddle:
    lol, cool...my dog is tripping...give me like 3 mins to get him in check...and we'll get started :-)
    Spanja:
    what kind of dog?
    FreshADiddle:
    big ass dog...he's a rescue, iono
    Spanja:
    I feel like this aim chat is like that weird IM scene in that jude law movie
    (tries to send Spanja a pic of my dog)
    wtf is this file?
    FreshADiddle:
    just a picture of my dog...its easier than describing him
    Spanja:
    don't lie, you sent me a penis picture
    i been tricked before
    FreshADiddle:
    lol, okay
    Spanja:
    that was an awkward response
    FreshADiddle:
    yeah, the penis/homoerotic comments get boring at times...but...
    he's a mix between a lab, a rhodesian ridgeback and a mastiff
    Spanja:
    so he's a beautiful mutt lmao Mastiffs are beautiful though
    oh man my stalkers are online
    FreshADiddle:
    lol....do tell...and sorry, i'm a bit distracted at the moment...but i'll be all yours in a few
    Spanja:
    sexual innuendo? but nah, I have stalkers from RB, that's why i don't turn on my pm system or go on aim often
    FreshADiddle:
    lol, I understand that completely...that's why I would prefer you not tell everyone and their momma my AIM
    :-)
    Spanja:
    you're a girl, you're use to guys coming on to you, while i'll never get use to guys pouring out their feelings to me...and i won't say anything
    *pm's everyone your aim*
    FreshADiddle:
    *stretches drop kick leg*
    Spanja:
    lolz that dog must be fiesty...
    you need to become pack leader
    FreshADiddle:
    alright, I'm ready!
    did you wash your hands?
    Spanja:
    i just put on lotion...and yes
    FreshADiddle:
    lol, awesome.
    Spanja:
    feel free to show our entire convo
    FreshADiddle:
    oh,I will...I don't believe in censorship...just editing.
    Alright...sooo...even though your participation in SS has been less than consistent so far....what's been your favorite moment?
    Spanja:
    from my personal experience or for the entire league?
    FreshADiddle:
    surprise me
    Spanja:
    Lmao, Well, for me, it has to be that android beat me; No disrespect to android, but I thought i won. For the league in general, I thought Dagel leaving, in dramatic fashion as always, was awesome. He probably went to go lay with his UFC action figures
    FreshADiddle:
    lol, Dagel is a trip....I try to be cool about him, because he's just a kid....but his new "humble" persona is more than annoying.
    and lol@Android beating you with his long ass lines that don't rhyme.
    <3 you Android!
    Who do you think is overrated so far?
    Spanja:
    OHHHH MAAAAANNNNN, I hate to put her out on blast, but i think Silky is overrated. Do I think she's top 10? Yes. Do I think she's top 7? Maybe, but i don't think she's top 4. Plus she smells like polish dogs
    FreshADiddle:
    ouch, no comment...I'm just glad you didn't say me, lol
    Spanja:
    lmao i knew you would think that as soon as i said her
    FreshADiddle:
    psh, you don't know my life!!
    =)
    alright, so, what's up with your inconsistency btw?
    Spanja:
    The noodle just isn't creative anymore. I'll start writing something, then i'll realize someone else wrote something similar. Plus I write slow, like seriously, I wrote maybe 4 lines a day on my last "good" piece i did in SS. I'm hoping to do good work with BOB during week 11
    FreshADiddle:
    ahh, yes, Bob...he's a good writer, with good concepts. I feel you on the creativity...I'm in a dry spell as well.
    So...what criticisms do you have of SS so far?
    Spanja:
    Nothing really, I don't compete in many other leagues so my review of the league is somewhat bias. I think losing brandon was a big blow.
    sexual innuendo btw
    FreshADiddle:
    lol
    Spanja:
    and too much beef in the league!
    FreshADiddle:
    What? lol...there's like NO beef in the league...
    Spanja:
    not now...but DEV and Silky, Grim and Sandman, Tool and Bagel!, My penis and cry's anus! The list goes on and on.
    FreshADiddle:
    truth...
    Spanja:
    lol you and Etym
    FreshADiddle:
    haha, me and Etym are cool....but we definitely don't see eye to eye on shit
    lol
    Spanja:
    that's cute
    like little kids arguing
    but not really mad at eachother
    FreshADiddle:
    or grown folks with short fuses....speaking of grown and stumpy...
    why are your calfs so big?
    Spanja:
    genetics. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find pants that fit over my legs. BTW people don't really think it's gross in real life, it's actually a conversation starter
    FreshADiddle:
    lol...I didn't say they were gross!!
    but you are huge.
    btw, this is the song that plays in my head everytime I see a post from you: [youtube]9P77QKTOkZY[/youtube]
    Spanja:
    you insenuated!
    and this is the song that plays when i see you
    [youtube]hignzKHphvQ[/youtube]
    FreshADiddle:
    weird.
    Spanja:
    i keed
    FreshADiddle:
    lol, I know....but, that really is the song that I hear though..ever since I saw some post where you explained the pronounciation of your name...
    you said "like espana"
    Spanja:
    Yes it's like Espana and this is the song i truly hear [youtube]i22y3H8aUJA[/youtube]
    FreshADiddle:
    haha, classic.
    Spanja:
    and btw i need to ask you a question
    FreshADiddle:
    what
    Spanja:
    Did you and ntalek have a little net romance?
    FreshADiddle:
    nope
    Spanja:
    lmao that perv
    FreshADiddle:
    lol, I mean...we were in PS together...but I don't even know dudes gov't name.
    he's just one of those guys
    Spanja:
    You better not put me in that "one of those guys" group
    FreshADiddle:
    i mean, is your user title "freshadiddle's lover"?
    Spanja:
    no, it's I love H.E.
    and btw song change [youtube]Oe-BV7OYepI[/youtube]
    FreshADiddle:
    haha, nice DJ!
    back to SS...so...what's this beef you wanted to air out?
    Spanja:
    all right, FIRST AND FOREMOST, FUCK YOU CRY, YEA BITCH I SAID IT! DO SOMETHING. MONDO THUG RYDAHS TILL I DIE HOLMZ. FUCK YO SKIZO WHATEVAH THE FUCK I CAN'T SPELL CREW NIGGA! FUCK YO TINY DICK AND FUCK YO COUCH
    FreshADiddle:
    haha, did that make your pinky hurt? or are you a caps lock g?
    Spanja:
    cap lock rydah
    FreshADiddle:
    lol, I'm a shift key bitch....till I die.
    what?!?!
    Spanja:
    sorry i spazzed out in my thuggery
    FreshADiddle:
    that's what that's called?
    Spanja:
    in some circles
    FreshADiddle:
    circles are my favorite shape
    lol...who's your fav writer in SS right now?
    Spanja:
    sorry, had to make some rice
    FreshADiddle:
    it's cool...I'm not much of a rice eater
    Spanja:
    but anyways, I think cry, black, and soul are my favorites
    oh and some girl named fresh...
    don't know her well
    FreshADiddle:
    lol you don't have to gas me just cause i'm asking the questions...
    black, soul and cry are my fav's too
    Spanja:
    and it's japanese rice, we're heavily influenced by the japanese
    and...i'm not gassing anyone lmao You are a good writer, I would say that even if i didn't like you
    *cue corny music*
    FreshADiddle:
    sooo....what else?
    Spanja:
    favorite color?
    FreshADiddle:
    red...urs?
    Spanja:
    Green...favorite band?
    FreshADiddle:
    oooooh, rock?
    Spanja:
    anything
    FreshADiddle:
    ummm...that's hard as fuck.
    ...I have lots of favorites...I'm a music whore...
    well my ears are entirely too easy...
    Spanja:
    my ears are prone to eargasms
    FreshADiddle:
    but all times favs of whatever are jamiroquai...jill scott...alman brothers...modern jazz quartet...outkast...yeah, that covers enough
    Spanja:
    oh man jamiroquai! i not many people like him lol Virtual insanity FTW! Well since we're almost done, here's the final song
    [YOUTUBE]bLMotU8Tu9E[/YOUTUBE]
    i'm probably going to get shit for that lol
    FreshADiddle:
    lmao...but it's a great song...alright, any shout outs...and yes, jamiroquai authors my "dancin while cookin" soundtrack
    Spanja:
    Shout outs. Mondo Thugs, Cry(seriously is a cool person, just incase someone misinterprets this interview), silky, RXL, Gay and Straight hosea, and everyone else i missed
    thanks fresh that was fun.
    FreshADiddle:
    no problemo.
    Spanja:
    obrigado, and i'm out!
    FreshADiddle:
    peace!

Battle Record
    242-30

WTF's of the Week!!!
    By: ThatKidCry (2nd section) & Silk Sky (1st section)

Ready... Set...

WTFFFFFF!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!

WTF@mozis/dagel/american/ broke back mountain changing his name every five seconds?

WTF@the mag being late AGAIN and YDK having a mental breakdown because of it?

WTF@being out of powdered donuts?

WTF@ Cry eating them all?

WTF @ Conan having a DOPE show and then me seeing THIS pic of him??? NOOOOO!!!!!
    http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...4sWZxq37MUOsrA

WTF @ spanja being turned on by that pic?

WTF @ milk being 99 cents a gallon if you buy 10 items from kroger...whaaaa???

WTF @ online bill paying being so FUCKING difficult (account number: "I don't REMEMBER". please call: 234322234. *dials* for billing services press 1, *2 no no 1* please enter your account number: "FUCK YOU SON OF A WHORE!")?

WTF @ kon not being in the league but whoring in the league chat?

WTF @ TNL thinking they can beat TWC in a crew battle? pfffft!

WTF @ everyone who talks to my fiance over the phone calling him "Ma'am"?

WTF @ me googling cute puppy pics and finding this:
    http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...ZZX3gZhSbsCNAE

WTF bob, you're one sexy puppy^

^^^

WTF @ SILKY'S WACK ASS WTF'S?!?!

WTF @ Silk wanting our nuts.. (the entire male majority of RB)

WTF @ Silk beating me... I can't get over it

WTF @ Silk losing to Navage???

WTF @ Silk being a crazy demon fat bitch

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/fo...ugly-goth1.jpg

WTF @ me being a little scared of her there??

WTF @ how awesome the movie Bad Santa is...

WTF @ me turning 21 on Christmas Day.. yay??

WTF @ Thanksgiving.. it's almost here!! YUM

WTF @ Spanja's long ass interview.. I haven't read it, but I assume Fresh and him had a date and fucked all in one interview...

WTF @ Fresh leaving Scytsophrenia.. dumb hoe, we ain't boring. TNL will die!!!

WTF @ the mag getting up so late, but being 10x bigger than all the other mags?

WTF @ Macabre being my bitch forever because I am Jesus and he is my song bird

^^yeah.. try and make sense of that you faggots....

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture...aCreepyGuy.png

^^Wtf @ Blacketh and FreshADiddle meeting up as children??

WTF @ Black's poppa raping them after this pic?!?

WTF @ Gay people being so fuckin' dumb... "WAHH WAAH, I'm GAY AND YOU CAN'T ACCEPT IT, WHY DO YOU STARE AT US BECAUSE WE'RE GAY!!!" Bitch, we accept it.. we're not staring because you're gay.. a glance your way can hardly be classified as a fucking stare.. you brought it up in your ignorance, not us.

WTF @ Rape?

WTF @ this creepy little bitch prolly being a cartoon version of Grim?

http://www.bradruggles.com/images/sk...828-212248.jpg

Grim likes the spread....

WTF @ King prolly looking for his gay ass name in this thread...

WTF @ me not recording this week when I said I was gonna...

WTF @ how dope CoD Black Ops is.. that being the reason I never recorded...

WTF @ the Ducks in the Pac-10, NUMBER ONE BABY!!!

WTF @ the Gay ass Raiders winning games???

FUCK YEAH @ the Cowboys gettin' handled...

WTF @ the Saints?

WTF @ how accurately this last and final picture depicts a Cubs/Saints bout.

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0...fuck_super.jpg

LMFAOO!!!!

Peace cunts...

Battle Record
    242-30

Outro

That all said and done.. hope you faggots enjoyed this big ass fuckin' magazine, hope it's not "too late" for your needy asses, and I hope this week turns out better than it's actually looking right now.. I still gotta write my verse... soooooo.. This is gonna be short and to the point..

I love you. There. I said it. I fucking love you all like a little fat fucker loves cake. It's out there.. on the table... Me, you, lube. That's also on the table. I hope you accept ('cept for KnowP because that shit's gross.. fuck you bro)... Take me out to the ball game, chinese food, then home. I'll strip to any song. That's my offer.. it's out there... annnnnnd yeah... peace...

[youtube]SzAof7HjaxU[/youtube]

^^here is a song in honor of my confession to RB^^

I want to fuck you, Rapbattles. I do.

literally fck ur own face Wise Ways's Avatar
    Battle Record
    34-4
    Awards 25+ Wins

who predicted botw last week ? oh yeah, moi.

and whoever decided to air me out needs to get thrown into a pit of used drug syringes like that bitch in saw II.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WhatThatLookLike..?!

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    5-3

nice mag to all those who helped.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm here to Destroy YOU! Galactus The Devourer's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-0

Spanja is a funny motherfucker
    Se7en Travels

I'm here to Destroy YOU! Galactus The Devourer's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-0

oh and nice job crew
    Se7en Travels