User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Tinie Tempah freestyle over '6 foot 7 foot'

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lew-I's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Tinie Tempah freestyle over '6 foot 7 foot'

[YOUTUBE]8d44tYXZM3E[/YOUTUBE]

Its only a snippet of an upcoming DJ Whoo mixtape... I'll make a prediction right now, Tinie will have a US top 10 single by the end of the year.

He already had his song for wrestlemania too...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Re: Tinie Tempah freestyle over '6 foot 7 foot'

He sounds very annoying.

Maybe it's just that track, but he sounds like the male equivalent of a stuck up rich girl. The way he talks and his voice isn't my cup of tea
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2

Yeah I can see what you mean - maybe he's trying a bit too hard here - but his album is probably one of the few I can listen to front to back...

He makes good music like...

[YOUTUBE]CNyYomM2VQY[/YOUTUBE]
    Simply unstoppable... (my fav)

[YOUTUBE]cMg5cQd5f50[/YOUTUBE]
    Written in the stars.... (wrestlemainia theme)

[YOUTUBE]8g_zwg_lT3k[/YOUTUBE]
    Pass out... (snoop loved it so much he jumped on this remix)

Battle Record
    12-14

i hate him so much

The Future Among Us The Nav Man™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    37-16
    Awards 25+ Wins

I almost cried when they replayed that verse at :43 seconds.
    Trapped within the lights of the city..
    Where it looks full of life but inside it's all empty..
    And from outside it's all tempting..
    What..it's all lies upon entry..

:noor:
    [YOUTUBE]uGEHlYk4M5c[/YOUTUBE]

+
    Battle Record
    2-1

I'd be really surprised if he did as well as you think in the US. Americans aren't generally fans of foreign accents in rap music, and he's got too much competition from all the rap stars in the states that he's trying to emulate.

Battle Record
    0-2

A few harsh comments, hate being a tad strong and lols at crying...

All Torque - youre right, it would be surprising and yeah foreign rappers rarely if ever make it in the US but I got a strong feeling about Tinie and maybe Wretch 32. I think they will break into the charts over there.

Ive seen a lot of good things said about Tinie online from Americans, snoop and Jay Z are fans apparently... I just think his next album may have a more American flavour and he'll chart AT LEAST top 20 although I think he'll get a top 10 charting

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Lew-I View Post
    A few harsh comments, hate being a tad strong and lols at crying...

All Torque - youre right, it would be surprising and yeah foreign rappers rarely if ever make it in the US but I got a strong feeling about Tinie and maybe Wretch 32. I think they will break into the charts over there.

Ive seen a lot of good things said about Tinie online from Americans, snoop and Jay Z are fans apparently... I just think his next album may have a more American flavour and he'll chart AT LEAST top 20 although I think he'll get a top 10 charting
    That's a big statement for someone that really nobody knows or has heard of.

If he wants to become big in the U.S. and even crack the top 50 (Rap songs, wouldn't be close in top 50 over every genre), then he needs to have a name for himself.
    RB OG Triple OG

Battle Record
    0-2

True.. but thats just my opinion... if it doesnt matter revert back to this thread and destroy me lol

Battle Record
    0-2

Jay Z is gonna play a big roll in him breaking the US too...

Jay Z started the talk by saying Jigga told Radio 1:“If he wants to be super and successful he should come to us. I’ve been hearing about him.”

Then more recently in feb 2011...

Tinie Tempah's hoping his "good relationship" with Jay-Z can blossom into some work.

Tinie, a two-times BRIT winner this month admits that working with Jay-Z is not out of the question. "There’s a little bit of truth in that, he said on a radio station that he reckons I have what it takes to make it out there [USA] so I was really happy about that.

“Since then we’ve built up the relationship in the sense that I did the official remix for Willow Smith’s Whip My Hair. There’s a good relationship there but as for working and doing a track, that’s not something that’s been discussed yet."

He also told Capital FM, "I really wanna push the boat out on my next album and go even wackier so there’s a few obvious collaborations here and there but expect some really, really eccentric ones."

All i'm saying is watch this space, he might not be everybodys cup of tea but America is a big ass place lol

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Jay-Z is well known for building hype up about someone then nothing ever happens though. Didn't that sexy UK girl Cher Lloyd sign with Jay? Still nothing from her...Pretty sure I heard talks of another person from overseas in talks with Jay, and nothing prospered from that either.

If I was overseas, with the stuff that Jay says and actually does..I'd try to get other outlets lined up as well lol
    RB OG Triple OG

Battle Record
    0-2

Thats cos Cher hasnt released anything yet, the x factor people over here spend the first year doing an album tbh...

Either way though we'll see. I just think Tinie will win a lot of people over. He's not gonna be complex but the guy makes hits IMO... his next album will be fire but you're right there has been a build up on people before from the UK only for it to never happen so who knows.

Jay did get Tinie to jump on the official Whip my hair remix tho and yeah its willow smith but shes big right now so i dont know i think it shows Jay rates Tinie

You've Earned a Custom Title! D-Tain's Avatar

i hate tinie tempah, hes a fag, his lyrics are shit, hes where he is cos of good beats and hooks... and hes annoyin as fuck

Battle Record
    0-2

^ So basically you like underground stuff and people like devlin?

Each to their own but I bet Tinie has a bigger UK fan base than ANY other UK rapper