User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Danchise & Rishi P NEW! Beautiful!

Danchise Records Baby! Danchise's Avatar

Danchise & Rishi P NEW! Beautiful!

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...17852&posted=1
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...html?p=8215154

New track right here FT. Rishi P. Real deep. 5 Verses but all good content and a great song imo. Will return feed!!

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10937244

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: Danchise & Rishi P NEW! Beautiful!

1st verse is raw, I like this shit a lot. Lyrics are real. Lyrics arent complex, but to the point. Chorus was executed fairly. I like where you goin with this. Very polished sound.

Rishi! murkin this shit. Really impressed by this famm. Im tryin to hop on a collab wit you famm. yeaaaahhhh this verse was dope and how it goes into the chorus was dope. The chorus is ill, but in the back of my head I keep thinkin how much better em did it lol, no offense intended, I really like how you stepped out the box and re created it with your own swag.

3rd verse is sick too. not much to comment on, the lyrics are personal so I deff cant hate on that. Rish comin in again, man this beat is perfect for the way you spittin. The bars are real on this man, really enjoyin this. You got that fast chop, really does the beat justice.

Last verse is raw as hell... Dan really murdered this shit at the end. who is singing at the end?

dope shit yall
    great collaboration.
    Milk Man

Battle Record
    3-2

you and Rishi P... real deep huh??? fags...

lol I'm playin'... fags... but y'all got at this pretty nice really... your verse was solid, flow was clean and delivery was good for this beat... lyrically not amazing but it's real shit and it's a dope verse... Rishi's verse is pretty hot too, also not too complex lyrically but as a whole it's solid... I mean, you could always get a little more in depth with the rhymes on this beat, more poetic if you will... but on a collab sometimes it's best to keep it simple, not too simple, and let your delivery do the talkin'... nice track y'all...

thanks guy apprechiate it. haha rishi likes it deep......real deep lol. The guy singing i have no idea, i took it from the original beautiful track from em. To be honest, i didnt thinking em did that great of a job on this one. Relapse sucked imo. Every track was awful i thought. I dont do covers if i love the track and i dont think anyone is a bigger em guy then me. Dont think it was good just because its em. His lyrics were dry i thought. Thanks for the feed fellas

i meant on the chorus not the verses
    Milk Man

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Em sampled the same track or is this the Eminem instrumental? I can't really tell. This is madd dope. You really came on strong. Your mic presence was definitely onpoint. Your style really meshes well with this beat. The singing part on the hook sounded ill too. Damn Rishi went off lol. The second verse is the best verse I've heard from him without a question. His flow and delivery was sick. Both of yall did a great job. Dope collaboration right here. Return the favor http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...763/index.html
    Last edited by Promoter1989; August 9th, 2011 at 08:56 PM

I like the beat for sure. The verses are tight but I think the hook can be improved on a little. It just doesn't stand out to me enough. Singing is kind of monotone to me on the hook as well. Can't say nothing bad about the verses though. Pretty sick overall.

The number one site for hip hop news, urban clothing, and the place for underground artists to reach the world.

thanks for the feeeeed

Get Familiar

Upppp
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

feeeeeed

returnin the favor.. a lil late with this remix lol.. but lets go..

1- real similar to em's feel.. flow on point lyrics coo.. delivery is there..
    i wasn't really feelin the bridge/chorus only cuz it was like Em's but wasnt at the same level..
    2- not bad.. flow changed up a bit that was coo.. lyrics chill.. nothin stood out for me.. delivery was cool.. not a bad verse..
    hook again, still compared to Em it doesnt give the same effect..& since im a big fan of the original im just not feelin it..
    3- this verse was actually a little better than your first.. thats good..
    4- verse was aight nothing really different from your previous verse.. not bad
    5- same shit.. seemed like vocals were a lil louder? idk

To be honest, this was aight but the hook ruined it for me. Thats whats tough about doing remix's because if your hook/verses aren't on the same level or better than the original artist than you should avoid doing the remix. The original song is one of the best on the CD so you had to come hard.. applaud the attempt but coulda been better.

Get Familiar

Werdddd

Battle Record
    8-5
    Awards ABL Champion ABL Season Champion

damn this comes in sick.. nice intro build up to the song.. shits real dope.. whats the sample from? the first verse comes in smooth.. just right on this track.. maybe the way he flows just seems like some 3-6 type of flow.. dope.. the hook comes in cool.. oh,it seems just like the eminem hook..just the mixing on the hook needs an fx or something to bring it out a little more.. imo.. the 2nd verse comes in with the same energy as the first but more smoother.. it seems dude knows how to get sorta melodic with his flow,and matches the beat.. the only thing is the hook seems like em's alot at the one part.. but overall its a siick.. just that part of the hook.. should of kept the sample as an hook on the part.. i dunno,just imo.. but props.. the third verse comes in just right tho.. got that em bounce but more 3-6 late night tip lord infamous type of flow.. props on this..didnt know there was an fourth verse.. my bad almost cut it off.. shits dope.. maybe a bit long winded.. but still dope.. doesnt lose a step or energy wise.. it maintains the feel and vibe.. maybe a tad long winded

Get Familiar

Thx for the feed

I like this beat and I dont see it around too much in freestyles. 1st verse the flow is ill, nailed it and rishi definitely made the beat his bitch and all the emotions felt good on this jam! Tight drop guys! This guy right here is lookin for a collab!
    Prez', 19.
    Youtube.com/wyzemusictv