User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 64

Thread: Bush on 911... Your thoughts....

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

Re: Bush on 911... Your thoughts....

Quote Originally Posted by Boobs View Post
    aint nobody gonna sit here and watch 45 minutes of a clueless asshole who speaks the fluent retard and discuss it with you just because you speak fluent retard as well...

shiiiittt....Spanja MIGHTVE done it, but he couldnt find a good torrent of Rosetta Stone Retard Edition like he was looking for just so you two could communicate...
    lol at that convo

I think I still have it saved
    De Kapitein

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-13

your the puppet...

every now and then youll pop up with a new politic based youtube video and rearrange your political beliefs around it...AND your canadian....so it doesent even matter what you think of any american politics...makes it even worse...
    you should be looking for some moose knuckle to stick ya dick in, not surfing youtube all night...
    your a fuck tart.... I can't wait till the US economy break down and takes all your life saving... you do know tho it's not possible for the us to pay back debt with 20 trillion down the hole...
    Last edited by AlphaMetric; September 21st, 2011 at 05:53 PM

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

your the puppet...

every now and then youll pop up with a new politic based youtube video and rearrange your political beliefs around it...AND your canadian....so it doesent even matter what you think of any american politics...makes it even worse...
    you should be looking for some moose knuckle to stick ya dick in, not surfing youtube all night...
    He shoots..... HE SCORES!
    De Kapitein

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMetric View Post
    your a fuck tart.... I can't wait till the US economy break down and takes all your life saving... you do know tho it's not possible for the us to pay back debt with 20 trillion down the hole...
    remember when this mufukka said "retarted"???? he still thinks thats how you spell it....im a fuck tart apparently....

also, its not my fault that you have no clue wtf your talking about in any situation without having a youtube video sitting in fron of you to reference...
    you dont have to wish my economy fails because of your retartedness....

Battle Record
    2-13

remember when this mufukka said "retarted"???? he still thinks thats how you spell it....im a fuck tart apparently....

also, its not my fault that you have no clue wtf your talking about in any situation without having a youtube video sitting in fron of you to reference...
    you dont have to wish my economy fails because of your retartedness....
    you are such a fucking retard.,... at 30 years old on rapbattles daily.... enough is said!

oh and btw, I don't need no video reference but it is a good reference.... if you don't like educating yourself and don't have references... you word is shit and everything you speak is retarded and obviously you seek attention here cause your have no life.....
    Last edited by AlphaMetric; September 21st, 2011 at 06:02 PM

Battle Record
    0-2

you are such a fucking retard.,... at 30 years old on rapbattles daily.... enough is said!
    my age is irrelevant.... since when is there an age limit to the internet??? its like when lil kids use that as an insult on CoD....its just pointless to say....

Battle Record
    0-2

Battle Record
    2-13

my age is irrelevant.... since when is there an age limit to the internet??? its like when lil kids use that as an insult on CoD....its just pointless to say....

admit it that you have no real friends!!! your always here, I mean that...

Battle Record
    0-2

Battle Record
    2-13

toob, quit fucking spamming... get the fuck out.... you people ban other people for spamming but he does it like it's a sport and nothing happens... two fucking pages of this, ridiculous...

Battle Record
    0-2

admit it that you have no real friends!!! your always here, I mean that...
    i have plenty of friends....i just choose to stick to myself....my friends are trouble.....im a grown ass man, i dont need trouble....

now, for the reasons why you have no friends, im sure they are much more admirable...unless you have a dyspraxia crew from the psych ward....

and no, im not always here....im on here once or twice a day, when i have nothing to do....t.v. is wack....pissing you off is entertainment...

Battle Record
    0-2

toob, quit fucking spamming... get the fuck out.... you people ban other people for spamming but he does it like it's a sport and nothing happens... two fucking pages of this, ridiculous...

Battle Record
    0-2

Battle Record
    0-2

Battle Record
    0-2