View Poll Results: Legendary

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 60.00%
  • No

4 40.00%
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: J-Min - Tempted Sins (Production)

J-Min - Tempted Sins (Production)

Alright. This may be a simple beat in the least, but this REALLY reached out to me when I heard it. Everytime I hear something by this kid, I'm always saying, 'That's my new Fav". Well, THIS one takes the cake by far. The riff on this is simply amazing. Like I said, simple in the least, I think it has VERY unique and astounding character to it. This is very inspiring to me, so I hope you all will feel the same way!

[sc]http://soundcloud.com/teknishunz-jmin/jmin-tempted-sins[/sc]
    Last edited by Blackflags; September 25th, 2011 at 10:13 AM

Re: J-Min - Tempted Sins (Production)

Ben is beast of the beast beat makers which i know! Absolutely!
    This beat is one of the beast i guess!
    I appreciate that you didn't use samples of guitar and piano. This makes it very expensive beat in all respects.
    Drums are cool man!
    This shit is amazing Ben!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ^

Battle Record
    45-8
    Awards Legendary Audio ABL Champion BOTW AOTM AOTW Legendary Member - Award Request Accepted

Beyond simple but before I vote no, i'll add that you can void my vote word is Swag and J-Min feel I hold something against J-Min which in all honestly I really couldn't give two different shades of a fuck about somebody elses productions I appreciate good productions and music, so with that sad..

..vote no, this is just another simple loop regardless of writing the guitar part or not it's simple, no bassline, percussion choice is basic no switch ups and no real definition...

...sounds plain

#KanyeShrugs it is what it is void or not its a no from me.
    Last edited by XM; September 23rd, 2011 at 05:18 PM
    Where the fuck was I fore they found me?
    Floatn in a meadow, dragonflies all around me
    Seeded in a ghetto, smokin cigarellos
    Stress oceans try to drown me
    Walking on water like when Christ did, glidin
    Mic in my plam like the trident in the hand of Poseidon

Battle Record
    11-2

I vote yes, sometimes simplier is better, I really liked the vibe to this beat, the guitar and pretty much whole vibe of it reminded me of the song "wonderwall" by I think it was Oasis? haha.. shit was dope though imo..

Battle Record
    3-2

I vote no... dude is definitely dope, don't get me wrong... but this ain't even his best beat... I'm feelin' this beat, but I don't think it's legendary status...

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

can you edit in a link to the beat or something?

It was there before. I'm not sure if someone took it out or something. I edited it back in. Thanks for bringing that up King.

Banned
    Battle Record
    44-45

J-min is a very talented producer...i've listened to many of his beats and i think that their are better ones from him and in general. so i'm going have to vote no...it's a good beat with a good melody and all dont get me wrong i just think there is much better beats out there by him and overall.

Hoodlums
    Battle Record
    0-1

This guy can make beats to change your whole mood & this shit doesn't fail to make me feel good. I wouldn't say it's too simple either, it's just not a busy beat so therefore people will assume it's simple. vote yes.

Hell yeah, JMin got those raw beats. This one's a bit more upbeat for my taste, but dude can make ill beats. He does a lot of different types of styles, so when he makes one geared towards somebody's particular interest, he'll blow wigs off hahah, good shit man. Acoustic guitar makes this one unique.
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

hell yeah, its about time this dude got a beat up here... simple , but dope this beat has sucha cool vibe to it, listened to it a couple of times already ima have to say yes, this imo should be in legends.

Put your sunglasses on! Mr. Write's Avatar
    Battle Record
    23-9

i would say no. I mean, Jmin is a dope producer, i love the guitar riff on this one. but like i told him, i think there were other melodies that almost clashed instead of complimenting the guitar. Its a cool beat, but legendary...i would say no.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Closed