Awards Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 50+ Wins

Essen (0-0) vs. God 0f War (1-1) GOW WINS

LLL Season 15, Week 3

Due Times

Check in due Thursday 11.59pm PST.
    - if you don't check in by this time, you WILL be DQed
    Verses due by Friday 11.59pm PST.
    - 2 hour grace period, if used -3 votes
    -Max. Extension = 24 hours, to be granted by your opponent.
    Voting Ends Sunday 11.59pm EST.

Line Limits
    10 min and 20 max…If no line limit agreed, second battler to post must match first battler. But ultimately, first battler gets to set the line number by how much he posts.

Links
    Must Leave 5 links to the battles you voted on in this thread somewhere.

Negative 1 vote per missing link in next person's battle, INCLUDING THE LOSER

Battle Record
    6-6

Re: Essen (0-0) vs. Slowhands (0-0)

Here. 10-12, Good Luck
    TNL
    The Birth Of Creation
    --Help us begin

[YOUTUBE]4sZK4Hd28VA[/YOUTUBE]

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Re: Essen (0-0) vs. God 0f War (1-1)

hahahah

poor you

Battle Record
    6-6

Welcome Back, aka you must have lost recently on your other site.. But I'll happily continue the trend.

We battled before, I got the first vote from Hexzen, but lost 5-2 cause you twitched
    30min after Hex voted, you wrote paragraphs about it like a whinny bitch.
    You just beef with people that don’t Bayou as a Big League slugger,
    Don’t worry, you won’t have to lose to Blue again to reveal your true colors.
    Your lines are hideous, you can’t win and I bet you have one of the ugliest faces
    And me? My verse'll leave voters stayin on a smile like I’m braces.
    When Token said ‘here goes nothing’ he paired us up, avoiding a no-show problem
    After this, Token’ll say ‘here, goes nothing’ when updating your win column.
    All this correct spelling/grammar have you confused? Look, now you can comprehend,
    ‘lllolo Yuoo Suckk naw dickks tabellss blendsers lollls’, there you go, just like your PMs!
    Hens is takin over, so when you lose, bitch about your rank to that writer.
    Like a first time smoker, you’ll constantly hit the ‘J’ and complain you’re not higher.

Good Luck
    Last edited by Essen; October 19th, 2011 at 02:00 AM
    TNL
    The Birth Of Creation
    --Help us begin

[YOUTUBE]4sZK4Hd28VA[/YOUTUBE]

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

uve asked me to help get ur swag back, but ur styles to old n sore
    i mean the only way ull ever be in the top ten section, is cuz thats where they go to war
    and ive fucked a few moms, but i think thats known when
    they've been accusing me of hittin up essens, every since my first battle opened
    u never had ur hand near a pussy, and this is facts dawg
    if ur fingers ever brought you closer to a bitch, its just how u zoom on ur laptop
    you try to act ruthless, like you dont care how the beefs go
    but we all know thats such a cold front, your prolly the reason its rainin on the east coast
    plus your sig is a joke, you should be so upset bitch
    since the only reason nothing else matters, is cuz all you have is this text shit
    and i been car shopping, copped a mini cooper using all cash dude
    the only time ull ever push an S coupe, is when u take your dog out to the bathroom

Maximum Character Limit..
    Battle Record
    11-7

vs

if ur fingers ever brought you closer to a bitch, its just how u zoom on ur laptop
    since the only reason nothing else matters, is cuz all you have is this text shit(although that dude on the piano is sick with it, lol)

V - God of War

War won this pretty hands down, but not due to quotables by any means. I was struggling to find quotables, and those were the best lines of your verses I could use. Essens misses were REALLY missing though, whereas GOW's were just weak punches. No hate guys, I just didn't like this battle all that much.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-2

Re: Essen (0-0) vs. God 0f War (1-1) VOTE NOW

vs

Even though both only had one quote from me, GOW took the battle with a slightly more consistant verse, I've seen GOW drop way better then this, haven't really seen anything from essen before, but he just didn't really hit hard with the personals, I like how he went with the personal attacks, but they weren't clever or hard hitting enough to really have the impact they needed, if they both spit bars like the one I quoted from each of them, this could have been a much better battle and really could have gone either way..

VOTE: GOW

Banned
    Battle Record
    44-45

the only time ull ever push an S coupe, is when u take your dog out to the bathroom

vs

Essen was throwing some punches but i felt there was some misses in there. the one bar quoted above i thought was the highlight of your verse. nothing really had that sting.
    GOW- you were throwing punches and came more consistant. i was really feeling the laptop line, that was cool. opener was ehh. but u picked it up and finished ur verse strong imo.

overall cool battle but GOW got this
    v/GOW

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3
    Awards LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by God 0f War View Post
    i mean the only way ull ever be in the top ten section, is cuz thats where they go to war
    Aight
    they've been accusing me of hittin up essens, every since my first battle opened
    Ok
    Lol aight
    but we all know thats such a cold front, your prolly the reason its rainin on the east coast
    Meh aight
    since the only reason nothing else matters, is cuz all you have is this text shit
    Lol cool
    [Lol aight
    Quote Originally Posted by Essen View Post
    Welcome Back, aka you must have lost recently on your other site.. But I'll happily continue the trend.

We battled before, I got the first vote from Hexzen, but lost 5-2 cause you twitched
    Lol nice personal
    Ok
    Your lines are hideous, you can’t win and I bet you have one of the ugliest faces
    Nah
    Nice
    All this correct spelling/grammar have you confused? Look, now you can comprehend,
    ‘lllolo Yuoo Suckk naw dickks tabellss blendsers lollls’, there you go, just like your PMs!
    Played concept on GOW
    Like a first time smoker, you’ll constantly hit the ‘J’ and complain you’re not higher.
    Irrelevent Hens concept IMO

Good Luck

Aight I dont got him by THAT much but GOW did take this. He didnt really have any misses, nothing crazy spectacular but just steady consistancy thruout his verse... I think Ess's verse was hit and miss and def wasnt as consitant as gow's.. LOTB was gow's closer i guess, or the zoom in on bitches line

V-Gow
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Jack Herrera, Sour Ina Dutch..AC On High Flyin On The Hutch

Battle Record
    39-22
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion Golden Glove Champion 25+ Wins

v

decent battle, but i have gow taking this. alot of essens bars were just a bit to statementish

Battle Record
    14-14

vs

Overall Vote - GOW, due to having better consistency, he was overall just more witty with his lines then essen, essen did have some good concepts but was ruined with too much wording. just get str8 to the point feel me?

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

kinda statement-ish... diss him, don't tell me stories...
    aiight...
    ummm.. where's the diss??
    okay
    not feelin' it..
    creative.. not really relevant to you though lol

vs

eh, okay
    Lol.. ok
    hah...
    corny, but okay lol
    eh.. simple
    okay

I think GoW pretty much took this comfortably.. Essen had a couple okay attempts/concepts... GoW had the execution that connected though.

vote God Of War

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

Too straight forward... good concept though...
    not bad...
    nah...
    made me chuckle...
    he's gotten a lot of these
    eh... kind of irrelevant, but i get what you were doing...

VS

ok...
    ok...
    lol...
    okish...
    eh...
    eh...

Essen did better than I thought, but he had a shitty draw lol...

vote GoW

Battle Record
    7-4

meh
    nicee
    meh, ..no
    no
    ......no
    nooo

vs

huhh
    huhh
    mehh
    mehh
    noo
    noo

this was a weaker battle, and i actually don't even know who to vote for, both had alot of misses in their verses, but i'm going to have to go with essens for the blue line, that was the only decent line in this battle. IMO,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[/FONT]

[/center]

Battle Record
    7-4

meh
    nicee
    meh, ..no
    no
    ......no
    nooo

vs

huhh
    huhh
    mehh
    mehh
    noo
    noo

this was a weaker battle, and i actually don't even know who to vote for, both had alot of misses in their verses, but i'm going to have to go with essens for the blue line, that was the only decent line in this battle. IMO,

[/FONT]

[/center]