User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: from the heart

TamairaSanders

from the heart

well i'm lookn for love in all the wrong places/ i haven't found that boy if i did i wouldn't say this/it's kind of like the matrix/my life is kind of crazy/like l.l coolj i need love who gone save me/i'm lookin for my baby/so if you happen to see him/tell him that i need him/i really want to meet him/i really know how good to treat him/momma always said the way to a mans heart is how you feed him/and i promise i will keep him/we'll ride like boonie and clide/stick to gether like bobby and whitney/even if the cops try to come and get him til the day i die i'ma roll wit him/i'm lookin for a guy/who feels like to me he doesn't have to lie/his face glows when i pass by/but if he die i will cry/but in my heart our love lives on our love would last long/someone that makes me smile when i'm on the phone/when i pass guys their mouths hit the flo/all they want is to bone/i tell them to find their way home/until that guy come i would just be alone/i'm lookin for a boy that i can get to know/one that won't treat me like a hoe

BANNED for biting
    Battle Record
    18-10
    Tight drop Family............................ But next time dont type it in paragraph form....................Keep reppin baby........

TamairaSanders
    thank you boo

this universe/milkyway galaxy/solar system/planet earth/northern hemisphere bangladesh and southern hemisphere australia/queensland/sunshine coast/eumundi/ward st/a house/in a room/with a bed/damn this is gettin too long
    Battle Record
    12-4
    yea that was good. good to read a piece about love and its not like i wanna fuck u n shit that like what all the commercial cunts do like "i have a fetish for fuckin u with a skirt" lol ja rule fuckin wack cunt

Loved It..

TamairaSanders
    thank you,you give me props everytime that's why i like you