User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 47

Thread: Shadowless- Blacklight

Re: Shadowless- Blacklight

Man I was expecting this, this track is crazy. You've definitely got the flow locked down nicely and you can tell you've really developed your 'own' sound which I like. I was feelin all the verses but the first was particularly dope. The line where you said "The needle is my medicene" is dope, the production is just on another level too, amazing. On the strength of this track I'm gonna check out the album. Keep it up.

9.75/10

You've Earned a Custom Title! One80's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

i really love the way you write man very talented, nice flow, i agree you felt more comfortable as the track went on, hook could use a little something, but your writing style is very unique really nice man, facebook liked!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Danchise Records Baby! Danchise's Avatar

could of swore i left feed on this already but here we go again..

im liking the intro, guitars sound good.
    beat is dope, something i can def get into. lyrcially nice, your always on point with that aspect. synergy of electricity...nice spin on the lyrics., here comes the hook, i like the dubs on here, gives it the nice feeling of a real hook.

I reviewed this track for your album but you've been begging me for some feed lol. we need to collab soon my man!!

god bless 1

Battle Record
    12-8

This is the first song of yours I've ever heard.

I fucking love this beat. This shit is sick. You remind me a lot of one of the dudes from ˇMAYDAY! I love your imagery and story telling in this track. Flow is definitely on point. I'm real impressed dude. I could see myself banging this a lot.

Damn.. this song makes me want to check out the Songs section more often. Good shit dude. I mean that.

Battle Record
    0-2

sorry for the delay returning the feed...havent really had time...but here you go:

well, as ive already told you, i love your style....
    your style is what hip-hop is lacking nowadays....i miss when the type of shit you drop was the standard....

this beat is great....guitar could use some EQ'ing it seems kinda thin...then again im listening on some earbuds..but theyre decent earbuds though so i dunno....bass in the beat is also a bit thin....needs some oomph...

your flow is great....i could see a lot of people trying to bug out and go double time on this joint...but you just goin with it which i think fits better than double time shit would....

nice use of vocabulary in this...lyrics are well written....i think you shouldve switched your delivery up a bit throughout it though....your delivery is kinda...i dunno..monotone isnt the proper word here....
    the delivery doesent sound bad just couldve been better on this particular beat...

overall man im feelin it...id rock it....

Battle Record
    11-5

Digging the beat on this shit for sure.

Flow and delivery was nice for sure man. I was digging the lyrics in this too. I was digging this.

Hook could have been more discernable, but it was cool.

Keep it up man.

Social Media:

i love this sample... the original of this song is sick as fuck, i hope you do this justice...
    drop, this has got my head nodding, you got some old school type flow on this, the flow is decent, riding the beat pretty good... ok the beat switches up, this is a bit different... its weird, i quite like it. the quality is ok, there is a bit too much high end eq on your voice... your delivery is decent for this type of beat, it would have been better if you switched it up just a little bit, the chorus almost seems like you're just continuing the rap...

anyways, this sort of track is definitely one i could listen to, especially when I'm zoned... just chilling and stuff, nice track homie
    SRSTUDIOS
    Latest Track: Phrak - Underground Connection (Ft. Chedda)[SOUNDCLICK]7172465[/SOUNDCLICK]

I thought i left an RTF but here it is http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...180/index.html
    [SC]http://soundcloud.com/itstoby/toby-those-days-prod[/SC]

My Youtube Channel:

Dream B1g Or Live Small

Mr.Wilson
    Battle Record
    1-0

U can rap ur fuckin ass off...the lyrical aspect of this i can definitely respect...i can here a nas influence...but thats that nigga lol...i dont like the hook but the verse are fuckin ridic...nice verses
    IJL

[YOUTUBE]-3X3oVjOlpU[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for the feedback homies, appreciate it! Last bump, if you haven't already check this out!!!!
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_8466505

heres my rebuttal .... hope things change for ya soon

check out the song play numbers ...
    Last edited by Rap-Sure; January 25th, 2012 at 08:08 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Rap-Sure View Post

heres my rebuttal .... hope things change for ya soon
    What are you talking about?

check it out and see

Quote Originally Posted by Rap-Sure View Post
    check it out and see
    Ohhh got ya. Sorry man, I'm an atheist but I'll leave some feed on a song for you if you want.

p.s. just curious do you find my music to be satanic or something? Because that's not what I'm about.

I sell greatbeats4cheap TechOmega's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Beat was okay, wasn't really my type of shit, but that guitar in it was dumb sick. Verses were dope. Voice was chill. Delivery was on point. Quality was dope everything was pretty solid famo.
    Follow Me