User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 29 of 29

Thread: L.E - Creature Of Myth

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Re: L.E - Creature Of Myth

Flow was strong but the beat was GAR-BAGGEE...The mix was good but the adlibs and panning was annoying. I like your delivery it did it justice and the lyrics were saying something. Always a plus. Not a fan of the hook though. Stay up!

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...413/index.html
    Last edited by An0n; January 2nd, 2012 at 03:37 PM

Battle Record
    11-5

Thanks for the feedback like I said I will hit links when I can.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    11-5

Keep dropping them links!

Social Media:

You've Earned a Custom Title!

joint is tough kepp it up

Battle Record
    11-5

Thanks for the feedback, keep dropping those links I get home Sunday I will be hitting all of them then.

Social Media:

Dre Mack Returns! o.O Dre Mack Music's Avatar

actually this song surprised me, from the intro and beat i expected it to be str8 ass...just sayin. but i listened twice
    1st verse lyrically solid, sometimes the flow sounds a tad rushed but pulled off pretty damn good, actually it might just be how the track is panned that makes it sound jumbled to me at points/ nonetheless - good shit
    2nd verse much clearer with the delivery here, i like ya energy you ride this beat well. lyrically solid same as the first
    3rd verse nice change up in the beginning, this song gets better the further into it you get. i like that
    hook - i can fucks with this. clean, the mix really works out for the better here more than anywhere else in the song. very well blended

overall i liked it, didnt care for the beat much but the deeper into the song it got the more i found myself vibin to it. first listen thru everything sounded jumbled up like wtf is this guy saying- that was mainly due to the mix on the verses, it sounds like theres a bit too much going on and the words are drowned out by the adlibs and panned in a way where itll draw attention AWAY from the verse itself. second play thu i lent a much deeper ear to the song so i could really hear ya and like i said i was impressed. played it quite a few times, might add it to my underground list. good mic quality, but mix on verses could use work imo

keep droppin

Battle Record
    11-5

Thanks a lot man. Keepmdropping those links.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    11-5

Keep dropping them links I am on the train home now They will be hit tomorrow!

Social Media:

Battle Record
    11-5

All links have been hit thanks for the feedback. Keep dropping them!

Social Media:

Battle Record
    11-5

Quit sleeping! Keep dropping those links.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    11-5

Keep dropping them links!

Social Media:

Get Familiar

I think everyone left for the new forum
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Battle Record
    0-2

i coulda swore i fed this... i guess i didnt hit reply or something o.O...
    this was dope, i liked the topic.. lyrics were strong forsure...
    flow was cool, quality was dope, what program do you use?

nice beat. flow is iight, sounds a bit off or rushed. lyrics are cool. i like the hook, this is iight fam, work on your flow and youll be a problem. stay up!! rtf?

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...597/index.html
    Last edited by Shawn Phillips; January 25th, 2012 at 02:23 PM