• Persianplaya408

4 44.44%
  • MC 808

5 55.56%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 83

Thread: MC 808 vs. Persianplaya408

Persianplaya408
    loool... i would vote for all yall but i CANT... sorry....

aint got 100 posts yet

asdl;kfjasl;dkfj
    asdflkj;asdf;kljasdf
    skl;dfjas;kldfjasd
    fklasjdf;lkasjdflk;j

MC 808
    Aight. FINALLY checkin in.///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

MC 808
    Yo Persion.........
    You don't even know what a playa is/
    Your game sucks and just gives up dissinagra'in like Limp Bizkit/
    You game so low jus like your record, a midget, or disabled dawg can get mo women/
    Hey, I know I got 1 loss, but you got two/
    Now when ya gon have 3, it gets irritating, jus like the screamin of DJ Clue/
    Now this is jus a warm up, I got more punches ahead/
    My punches gon make you so swollen/
    It'll look like Trish Stratus's big titties clappin/
    Yo rhymes are pretty tight, but lamer than a rabbit in a hat trick/
    After I beat you, you wouldn't even wanna return to this savage/
    Instead you decide to disguise yo self wit plastic/
    Lookin as white as a maggot like that faggot Michael Jackson/
    Now after this loss, to you and me, it's ironic/
    You'll get so pissed off that you start gettin psychotic/
    Start smokin the chronic, doin stupid things/
    Start fittin in the category of the "ist" list/
    Such as: Rapist, Sexicst, Murderist, and Racist/
    Face it/
    You'll looke so fucked up more than yo momma givin birth to triplets/
    The chronic fucks you up even more you start losin pounds, height, shit even ounces/
    So now dawg you more like a wannabe gettin play'd/
    Cause right now your pout'n sayin:"Damn, I just got my 3rd loss from MC 808!"

The Ruler
    Battle Record
    10-2
    Hey, I know I got 1 loss, but you got two/
    Now when ya gon have 3, it gets irritating, jus like the screamin of DJ Clue/

This line had potential......but he didnt pull it off i thought......
    MC 808 definetly stepped it up a lil since tha last few times i read his shit.......
    his shit actually wasn't that bad this time.....he used more wordplay, metaphors n shit...... give em a couple mo weeks.....he'll be merkin newbs then....lol..... but i vote when tha otha dude drops....good shit so far from MC 808.....

vote when tha otha drops.....peace
    Bold Ass Letters

The Ruler
    Battle Record
    10-2
    by tha way.....so whos in tha polynesian connection now? Shooks gone........
    he was the main man......no connection anymore? ah thats a damn shame....lol....

fuck u dis is not freepostin....they took two pages already n only one dude dropped.....Das freepostin.....muthafucka....lol
    Bold Ass Letters

Persianplaya408
    yo mc 808 some of that shit didnt rhyme man... swollen and clappin?

anywayz im bout to drop gimmee like 5 min and ill rip u blood

MC 808
    Yo man, it rhymes to me. It doesn't seem like it because it depends on how YOU say it. I mean, when I say it, it sounds like it rhymes. But obviously when you were readin it and shit, it didn't make sense. Hopefully this will make more sense: ahead, swollEN, titties clappEN. And come on dawg, it's like past 5 min. already. Drop yo verse so we can get the votes goin. Peace.

PlaGuE2
    ill spit up wen u guys done here...........return favour wit me vs joshuadaniellain.................................. ..................

H4iKU
    <<<<<<<<< yo man les go dawg we all know u pre-writin ur shit so jus drop already. got damn. serious les get this battle fuckin goin. by the way gags.

So now dawg you more like a wannabe gettin play'd/
    Cause right now your pout'n sayin:"Damn, I just got my 3rd loss from MC 808!"

^^ i recognize that style...........lol..........forget it.........actually josh is right<<<(for the 1st time) u actually have gotten better and im actually impressed. keep it up

Persianplaya408
    Yo MC 808, u tryin to win this battle, while everyone knows your third-rate/
    you talk about smokin bomb like its somethin bad, that proves that doin homework is the most fun you've had/
    yo ass could barely make a rhyme, some of those rhymes were retarded, matter of fact readin them was a damn waste of time/
    u need to take some classes man, fo real tho, cuz you tryin to win a battle is like a black dude gettin a tan
    its useless, matter of fact i dont kno why u do this, settin yoself up to get ripped, man u really clueless/
    your verse is more annoyin than a repetitive car honk, i'd rather listen to missy elliot sayin "bedonk o donk donk"/
    ima finish this shit right here right quick, cuz my punches hit harder than Jet-Li kick/
    remember one thing, u dont fuck with the greatest, ill leave yo ass in a ditch, do it like robert de niro sayin "BADA BING"/
    im comin straight at your rhymes, as wack as they may be, i could take yo ass in a battle even if i was high off PCP/
    u need to get out of this battle before you get laughed at, you couldnt sell a record if ur beat was laced by battlecat/

Persianplaya408
    n i wasnt pre-writin shit i was about to flow until i realized i was missin Spurs- Lakers which i had mad money on (luckily spurs won), so i came back n freestyled that shit, that verse was notin, i did it in about 3 min.

MC 808
    Good Job. LEt's go peeps. FINALLY, uppin fo votes.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*MoF*
    lets see what u got!
    iŽll give my opinion!

please vote on my shit with Mody!!

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=46551

.................................................. ...................................

turn ya back on me, get clapped and lose ya legs...

H4iKU
    Yo MC 808, u tryin to win this battle, while everyone knows your third-rate/
    you talk about smokin bomb like its somethin bad, that proves that doin homework is the most fun you've had/

^^^ this is an example of tryin to rap jus to rhyme things. both of u need elevation. it was good punches here and there. good match both. my vote goes to 808

Persianplaya408
    yea i guess u rite, i was tired when i wrote dat shit, but how can u say he won, he dint have 1 good punch... i had at least 2 clownin ass ones...