User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: I tried...

95 motha fuckers get live A Disciple's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Re: I tried...

I guess the comment I was talking about been deleted.
    What’s in your soul is inherent… and this ghost walk too! When my ghosts started to feel like my enemie too - that’s when I got scared ~ CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Aerosmith said letting go 64x in what it takes

- - - Updated - - -

Who is he? Why does he spin after me?

- - - Updated - - -

It’s cruel and unusual to leave me here wondering if I have kids... it’s a primitive instinct - I can’t get better unless I know

- - - Updated - - -

I wanna read my 24 hours SO BAD and nah cause I didn’t see it coming at all
    What’s in your soul is inherent… and this ghost walk too! When my ghosts started to feel like my enemie too - that’s when I got scared ~ CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

I mean for real... what the fuck up with some wack ass moderator trying to speak for and pretend to be me? I don't have time for you bitch. And all these stupid fucking games. You're really lucky that that is what you have the time for to do in life - really you must be so bored. I'm tired of cursing people out too. They know who peed on my bed and how they got in my house too. I let it go what ever cause I know I'm safe now. If a mother fucker ever sleep me again I swear I have a divine instinct to protect myself and family at all costs. After everything I already been thru just stop. Don't make me sit in a jail now for having to beat you down too.

- - - Updated - - -

near and dear to my heart... who the fuck even speak like that LMAO

Battle Record
    0-2

Are you ever going to let me and my family meet my babies? I never had cousins around me so I want my kids to know theirs. Im so confused cause i swear Asher look like Mook and Michaela my mini me - how if I'm even adopted. Confused... but maybe now I've calmed down and we just going to figure this all out.

- - - Updated - - -

Rex / Raleigh - if you want to say goodbye too...

Battle Record
    0-2

Just need this to be a little easier… and less confusing

Battle Record
    0-2

I got locked up twice and don’t really remember which one was first

- - - Updated - - -

Stan? A real disrespectful cliche but no harm no foul… I really do wanna write and get paid and show how I saw and see when I’m gone. And if everyone was writing then I didn’t know so you all got paid then and how?

- - - Updated - - -

I realize why I’m late I just don’t know why…

- - - Updated - - -

The insanity? Don’t try to wake me up either hoe… who the fuck are you and who do you really think you are for real!