User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Kash Bell - No Reason Freestyle

You've Earned a Custom Title!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    20-6

Re: Kash Bell - No Reason Freestyle

this was dope, i'm happy you didn't do another looking ass freestyle. that's the last thing the game needs right now. trust me. the lyrics dope, you have a good delivery, kind of remind me of j. cole. you did your thing, have yet to disappoint me. good shit
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

SiK

Nice....Beat was different flow was smooth....not sure if I like the breaks in between...Content was alright....keep doing it

Damn dude that was fresh! Flow was fuckin boss lyrics dope and i really love the beat keep that up man!

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

This was all good man. Feeling it. Stay up. Keep dropping.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    7-1

This was solid. Definitely do not want to hear any Lookin Ass songs. Flow was solid all the way through. Dope

Leave me alone

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

flow and delivery was pretty cool here good for a freestyle too couple lines I like "Good die young they aint even 21 bound" "Dying over Jordans but death come in 3's that line was creative as fuck if people don't get it 3 stripe Adidas reference me being an old school cat got that lol. Your girl got a throat like a hole in the ground lol. def was cool for a freestyle joint and felt u did ur thing.

I sell greatbeats4cheap TechOmega's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

I fuqs with it! Love the beat! Dig the video..simple, but effective and adds to the overall presentation. Quality is on point. Love the confidence. Reminds me of Kendrick Lamar/J cole. Very dope, but I'd like to see you come with something harder that leaves a much harder impression then this joint. I know the talent is present for you to spazz on some shit, but this isn't spazzin on a beat. Feels more like a comfort zone! step outside the box and deliver. Keep it up

rtf
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...OD-BY-CHEMIST)
    Follow Me

You've Earned a Custom Title! Ace the Prophet's Avatar

Man, you got such a polished sound...always know when I peep your shit it's gonna be good. Really diggin this.

"Sleep is the cousin of death, that's why n****s tryna kill my dreams" <-----Fuckin filthy ass line IMO

Flow was on point for sure. Glad you didn't stick with the same scheme as Nicki and every other MC that hopped on this. Dope style man. Keep it up!

Get back at my Curtains Freestyle when it's up in a few, man!
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

----------
    Battle Record
    3-3

I like your delivery on this...The flow to the beat is also well...You dont sound like
    anyone I heard and thats good...These days you got a lot of sound alike rappers who wanna
    steal stlyes and flows and whatsort...Good shit tho bro..I hope to see
    more of your work..