User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Curtains Freestyle (Phone Tap Series)

You've Earned a Custom Title! Ace the Prophet's Avatar

Curtains Freestyle (Phone Tap Series)

Aight, gotta explain the concept on this first, lol...my dude MooN ShynE is producing a beat a day for 365 days as part of his Model 31 project. Within that project he's created the Phone Tap series, which is a concept that has MCs rap over his beats using their phone to give it a "Lost Mixtape" feel. So when y'all are checking it out disregard the quality aspect because it's supposed to be like that, lmao. If y'all wanna get at it hit him up on Facebook. Here's my freestyle over his beat "Curtains"

[youtube]_ecBYz2i_1A[/youtube]

Links will be edited in here:

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...ge-Judy-Feline
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...ason-Freestyle
    Last edited by Ace the Prophet; April 12th, 2014 at 05:56 PM
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    |
    |
    |

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

Re: Curtains Freestyle (Phone Tap Series)

Freestyle. Nice. nopt feeling the intro n outro but the verse was all good. seemed to be flowing right.

Can't you just throw some filters over a quality voice n achieve the same voice effect of low quality? Im not sure. i never tried to make my quality worse.

conceot is all good, though.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Quote Originally Posted by it's Moist View Post
    Freestyle. Nice. nopt feeling the intro n outro but the verse was all good. seemed to be flowing right.

Can't you just throw some filters over a quality voice n achieve the same voice effect of low quality? Im not sure. i never tried to make my quality worse.

conceot is all good, though.
    Appreciated man! The idea with recording through the phone was to speed up the time that you can spit on the beat, so with that it already gives it that older feeling to it, and since this is pretty just for promo purposes with the concept I had no problem doing it, lol.

Good looks on checking this out, man! Uppin!
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

it was dope.. lyrics was cool flow was nice.. could use some better quality, agreed that the intro and outro werent' too good but fuck it.. track had a dope feel to it.. mic presence was pretty good as well homie. Cool track.
    カミノコトバ

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    it was dope.. lyrics was cool flow was nice.. could use some better quality, agreed that the intro and outro werent' too good but fuck it.. track had a dope feel to it.. mic presence was pretty good as well homie. Cool track.
    Appreciate the feed man! I'm assuming you didn't see but the quality was supposed to be like that. Good looks man!
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

Battle Record
    20-6

you are definitely flowing, kind of sound like machine gun kellz on some of this. pretty dope though. of course quality, but can't say much about it i like your style.
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

Appreciate it Daz!!! Good looks! You got another track up here for me to hit up? I don't see one right now.

Uppin
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

----------
    Battle Record
    3-3

I like the flow you have to it....The beat is sick..
    It kinda sounds like some yelawolf shit....If it really is a freestyle
    than that jawn was alright..Like you said the quality was a little off but it was nice..
    Keep it up bro...

Battle Record
    7-1

I could've sworn I commented on this...

Verse was dope those. I think quality woulda have been better served doing it in the mix but w/e

Leave me alone