Showing results 31 to 45 of 233

Thread: Have I Gone Too Far?

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Re: Have I Gone Too Far?

Quote Originally Posted by Blanco. View Post
    why do you mention my name so much man.
    Because you're an absolute fruit. Don't get all homo and horny about it, fruity.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

@God of War you told me to do it homie.
    カミノコトバ

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Hey lets do some other cool shit.... any ideas?

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-1

@Spartacus you just wish you knew me, don't proclaim you do!!! You know what I ALLOW you to know of me. A shade too heavy, nah, cause in the real world you'd be like every other weak ass man and be all up on my shit too! A drug addict, HARDLY, never into life would I let another drug consume me since 01 (and I've only tried 4 including alcohol) , whore? You motherfucking wish, I've slept with LESS then 5% of all I could have. So listen faggot and listen well - as far as dick preference, @The Great Father just shot another home run for team white boy so yeah... I'll never let a white boy even come close to hitting this shit again as long as I fucking live.

As far as the ignorance you spew, you ain't nothing but a diva creating bitch ass wanna be man who wouldn't know what it's like to educate a women if the book itself slapped you in the face.

YOU WEAK AS FUCK ATTACKING AN ENEMY WHO DONT EVEN OPPOSE YOU!
    Last edited by CLA919; April 22nd, 2014 at 01:35 AM

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

This thread has offered me more insight. And not the first post lol. Niggas been knew all that; did make me laugh like a bitch at a few points tho.

@Spartacus thanks for making this thread. You need to make more essay facebook posts that piss people off and cause the fake fucks to feel exposed and compelled to catch feelings by absolute default.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

"team white boy"?

That's some racist shit. Dumb and pretty racist.

This thread is indeed fun, though.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by CLA919 View Post
    @Spartacus you just wish you knew me, don't proclaim you do!!! You know what I ALLOW you to know of me. A shade too heavy, nah, cause in the real world you'd be like every other weak ass man and be all up on my shit too! A drug addict, HARDLY, never into life would I let another drug consume me since 01 (and I've only tried 4 including alcohol) , whore? You motherfucking wish, I've slept with LESS then 5% of all I could have. So listen faggot and listen well - as far as dick preference, @The Great Father just shot another home run for team white boy so yeah... I'll never let a white boy even come close to hitting this shit again as long as I fucking live.

As far as the ignorance you spew, you ain't nothing but a diva creating bitch ass wanna be man who wouldn't know what it's like to educate a women if the book itself slapped you in the face.

YOU WEAK AS FUCK ATTACKING AN ENEMY WHO DONT EVEN OPPOSE YOU!
    Huh

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Holy shit.... remember how Zombicidal was a white boy who hated white people and thought he was black?

Just saying we may have found him a friend......

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

I will address your entire post in order of importance...

You said as far as penis preference, tgf hit a homer?

That's because OBVIOUSLY tgf prefers penis.. o.O

You said I don't know you, thank you for that.

You said for me not to proclaim I do, don't worry, even if I did I wouldn't.

You said in the real world that I would be like the others, all up on you?

Sweetheart, I saw a real world picture of your nose the other day, id be more concerned with you being all up on me.. with your planet of the apes snozz. Just follow your nose!

I am far from weak, simple woman.

I want you to consider real quickly that when it comes to pussy, there is a buyer for every seller. A woman can walk outside and lightly whisper "free twat!" and create a black Friday line. So if I think about FIVE PERCENT of all willing potential sexual partners.. the number is in the millions. High millions. And I don't wanna call you a liar ... YOU said it... whore.

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-1

Sorry if I expect a little more from my own race....

Bitch ass faggots, I can't even write over this beat I think she said it best for people like you and YES white boys can be niggas too (in my world)

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    You said as far as penis preference, tgf hit a homer?

That's because OBVIOUSLY tgf prefers penis.. o.O
    You silly strawberry cowboy. I'm not @Amen .

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-1

Word, I'm that famous now? The entire free world has kicked it or have tried to sleep with me... you're reaching bro... my nose? your reaching on that bro too... I don't know what picture you proclaim to have seen of me, but here - have a real one!

you're right, that nose is so big maybe I should consider plastic surgery and shit... oh wait, if I was fucking with a ni99a like you - maybe I WOULD actually believe that. not only do you degrade women, you kick them while they are down - you're a weak ass man who will NEVER know the presence of my words ever again - you ain't worth another thought to me.

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-1

@Administrator @Professor Frost is it possible to block Spartacus from having access to any of my threads or even being able to tag or quote me? I'm done!

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by CLA919 View Post
    Sorry if I expect a little more from my own race....

Bitch ass faggots, I can't even write over this beat I think she said it best for people like you and YES white boys can be niggas too (in my world)
    Don't wrry, toots. Your "own race" knows your type nowadays, WE don't expect much from YOU.

I think if you opened your mond, this next comment could.change your life, I'm serious;

Do you notice how the entire time you've been here, you've been a target and its always surrounded by race? Now notice your last post led with a comment about race and then ended about rap music.

This is the fundamental problem that you are not solving for yourself, and I guarantee you could have saved yourself a lot of heartache and stress if you just held yourself accountable and admitted you are wrong, to.your self.

Rap music and black ppl are paralleled, no matter who you ask. You seek validation constantly from the black community thru your actions and all to justify your taste in music, or you lack your own personality so you emulate the easiest culture to mime.

Eitherway, wise words? : How can you ever listen to anyone else if you can't talk to yourself?

Write that down, chigger.

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

you kinda cute.

yea i got that nightstick i'm gonna rodney king that ass
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]