User Tag List

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 16 ... LastLast
Showing results 76 to 90 of 261

Thread: Semi-Finals Predictions and Chat.

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-1

Re: Semi-Finals Predictions and Chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post
    unreal.

isn't this how the last three or four playoffs went, too? why not cut the leniency right now? you've given him three deadlines, and tbh no one cares if the match goes down if it derails the whole playoffs. When is the last time you saw a dope voter turnout from a match that got posted days late? Anyone that cares about voting signs in the day after it's due or that night... This dude says he doesn't care about the match, and it's his last priority...

and you're going to give him one last shot?!??!??!!!
    Lmmfaoooo

Every time it's the same shit... Mod steps up, does one or two okay mags, starts letting ppl post whenever they feel like it, then the playoffs fail halfway thru, we scrap them and "start anew"

This is why I'll never sign into this league for more than a week or two

PEOPLE WILL NO SHOW

THATS WHAT THEY DO

THEY ENJOY IT BC THERE OUT DOING REAL LIFE. LET THEM
    Let it ride bro he has three hours to post prolly wont make this deadline either lol then its on to the finals me and @L.E will definitely show

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-1

Hopefully next season is better and I feel what you saying only reason im not saying shit is simply because he's three hours from his last deadline and I know my verse would win regardless lol

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-1

@Split Eight now this champ match will be SICK!!!#

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by L.E View Post
    Things are lenient this season because of the way it's transpired. Don't get your panties in a bunch. You were let in outside of the rules as well, so I don't see what you are complaining about. Next season is going to be a lot different, trust me.

Midnight my time. Mountain standard.
    Dagel: "Oh, let's toss Niccolo in"
    Everyone: -agrees with that-

That's exactly why I'm out here in real-fucking-life enjoying my damn self because winning this season matters - NOT, to me.

I like competition. And I like justice.

And throwing people in the playoffs is not accurate to competition. He didn't earn his spot. Doesn't sound like SS is being did justice.

Anyways, I really like his verse of imagery & nothing-else-important so I'm gonna key up one of my famous verses. I just ate dinner & I'm not going to bed until 2 hours or so.

Let's see what happens

Btw, it's no hate, idc about any of you & your online doings. I think everyone here is a great writer & that's what matters when the keyboard is tossed to the side. The writing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-1

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Frost View Post
    Dagel: "Oh, let's toss Niccolo in"
    Everyone: -agrees with that-

That's exactly why I'm out here in real-fucking-life enjoying my damn self because winning this season matters - NOT, to me.

I like competition. And I like justice.

And throwing people in the playoffs is not accurate to competition. He didn't earn his spot. Doesn't sound like SS is being did justice.

Anyways, I really like his verse of imagery & nothing-else-important so I'm gonna key up one of my famous verses. I just ate dinner & I'm not going to bed until 2 hours or so.

Let's see what happens

Btw, it's no hate, idc about any of you & your online doings. I think everyone here is a great writer & that's what matters when the keyboard is tossed to the side. The writing.

Earn a spot wtf everyone regradless of there record was let in but I agree with you on writing is all that matters so lets get my dude

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-1

You got a hour thats more than enough time

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Niccolo
    Check wow I get the poetry god first round smh
    LMFAO

:: bruh faint ::

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-1

LMFAO

:: bruh faint ::
    Lol then I never wrote that style before wtf

Anyway post bro I respect you as a writer and don't want no sucker as winI'll give you another two hours

Fuck all the bullshit in this thread lets make this match memorablel

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-1

Ok @L.E I gave him a extension on top of the extension on top of 4 others no more its over time to move on I was more than fair next round @L.E

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-1

It begins now

Battle Record
    11-5

@DEV, you are in the semi finals man. He bit that verse against you.

So it's a rematch with me. Again haha.

And just so everyone knows, I will be checking everyone's work for plagiarism from now on, as well as IP numbers.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    91-46

Quote Originally Posted by L.E View Post
    @DEV, you are in the semi finals man. He bit that verse against you.

So it's a rematch with me. Again haha.

And just so everyone knows, I will be checking everyone's work for plagiarism from now on, as well as IP numbers.
    Lol @ IP numbers

I have a feeling a couple people's IP's match up if you check around, just a heads up

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM HOF

They're on to me...

Battle Record
    11-5

Lol @ IP numbers

I have a feeling a couple people's IP's match up if you check around, just a heads up
    Already ahead of you.

Social Media:

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-1

No way you can even run that by ILL thanks