User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Smashone The God & Jhene Aiko - "Real Now" *Mp3*

Smashone The God & Jhene Aiko - "Real Now" *Mp3*

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...-over-the-funk
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...-Forever-REMIX

People....This is don music right here!....light up & have a toast with me....on me.....Jhene Aiko and The God...how can you go wrong with that?....LET'S GET IT!

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    ATTENTION @SmashoneTheGod,

This automated notification is a friendly reminder for you to provide (2) links to other member submissions that you left adequate feedback to. If you have already posted your links, disregard this notification.

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

Re: Smashone The God & Jhene Aiko - "Real Now" *Mp3*

I like your voice, sounds like some drug trip. But that said you kinda sound a lil bored, esp in the first verse. 2nd verse picks up a lot in the emotion, digging you a lot more on that one. PErsonally i liked that hook the most. She sounds good. And that chilly bit at the end with the laughing was tight, loved the feel of the end of this. Some chill jazzy vibe. Oh except theres one sound that in that end bit that kinda sounds like a sneeze or something, drop that and it'll be better.

stay dropping.
    Last edited by Oxymoron; September 23rd, 2014 at 08:34 PM
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

You've Earned a Custom Title! schizmatic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    112-10
    Awards 100+ Wins

That was groovy, and I can't believe soundclick still exists

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

I'm diggin' this. You kinda remind me of MF Doom with the monotone delivery with dope rhyme schemes. I think you fit on this beat nice. LOL, I just said something about Bora Bora in a verse not too long ago. This joint has a cool vibe to it.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    7-1

You need more force in your voice. Like, you have the tone to do it, but you're not puttin out the boom, your just poofin. Also, turn down the mic when you record and mix up the vocals and use a compression, it will help with the dull hiss in the background. @SmashoneTheGod

Leave me alone

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

sounds dope as fuck, real Tyler TC type shit.. I fucks with this.. flow sick, sound like you got a tongue ring though.. I know cos my nigga got that shit and we keep telling him to take that shit out lol haha.. hook comes it mad randomly on the first verse lol.. Id fuck the shit out of Jhene just off her voice lmao.
    カミノコトバ

mix on the first verse sounds off compared to the beat..i like your approach delivery wise n tone..reminded me how tyler the creator get on tracks..made it stand out but it needsd sum kinda effect on it to sound dope..you dope tho..I don't like that hook at all..yo I just realized your styles similar to how BIG did it..crazy..but yeah the hook's the only thing throwing this off..im its ok after 2nd listen.. beat is heavenly.. nice shit boss.