User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Don't Show Love (To Anyone) by GT ft. Stogie, Ace the Prophet and Skee Tha Menace

You've Earned a Custom Title! Ace the Prophet's Avatar

Don't Show Love (To Anyone) by GT ft. Stogie, Ace the Prophet and Skee Tha Menace

New track...GT's part and my part are about a year and a half old...the track stalled for a while and I couldn't let it die so I got my boys Stogie and Skee on the track. Lemme know what y'all think about this

Hook- GT
    1st Verse- Stogie
    2nd Verse- Ace
    3rd Verse- Skee

Links will be in my next post
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    |
    |
    |

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    ATTENTION @Ace the Prophet,

This automated notification is a friendly reminder for you to provide (2) links to other member submissions that you left adequate feedback to. If you have already posted your links, disregard this notification.

Add & Follow

·

Re: Don't Show Love (To Anyone) by GT ft. Stogie, Ace the Prophet and Skee Tha Menace

|
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

Re: Don't Show Love (To Anyone) by GT ft. Stogie, Ace the Prophet and Skee Tha Menace

listening...
    I dont like the synths right off the bat... they sound cliche too me...
    the hook is aight... not bad... kinda bleah to me... it might be the echo on it...
    verse is dope..
    canon ball lines hits hard as shit...
    humans dont give 1 fuck... thats awesome...
    i dont belong with yall.. dope.. i feel the same..
    flow and delivery is dope... i feel like i use a similar delivery which people get thrown off by but i really like this...
    your presence is ill....
    second verse... i like the flip on the flow... got me head bobbing...
    i like the adlibs...
    beast inside line is dope... and i like the change up on the delivery there.. with the raspy eqing its dope...
    third verse.. another flip... i like this verses delivery less but i like how it contrasts the rest...
    lordy thats trash... dope...
    sandman...dope..
    this is dope dude
    like i said i dont really like the beat and i think the hook could be better... but i mean when i say i really like this... do ur thing dude...

Appreciate the feed Scummy!

Uppin this!!!
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

First verse is tight. nice delivery on that,

the hook is okay to me. nothing too attenton agrabbing. its all good though.

ok your verse. this is all good man, nice delivery. Solid writtens. a little more chilled out from the first verse. conscience but holding my balls. this was an all good verse. switch up ending was cool too.

3rd verse/ a little more chilled out but gets really cool towards the end.

pretty cool dudes.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    7-1

The hook was ok, but got kinda boring second time hearing it. I think your verse stood out more than the others, though the first cat did his thing. you had a nice little flair that makes me understand why you wanted to do something with the track. I don't think the 3rd verse really does the track justice energy-wise. The first two verses have a lot of personality that I just didn't hear at the end. cool work

Leave me alone

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-2

First thought was that the mix was a little too bright. Hook was ok, nothing special but not bad.
    1st verse came in nice, some decent lines in there.
    2nd verse had a nice flow
    3rd verse sounded kinda choppy to me.
    Beat was dope, liked the distorted guitar.
    Overall pretty decent.