User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10
Showing results 136 to 145 of 145

Thread: Finals Predictions and Chat

Slumerican Psychopath fuckyou33333333's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Finals Predictions and Chat

I give you negative feedback because unlike these others guys I actually care if you get better.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lenox

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    I give you negative feedback because unlike these others guys I actually care if you get better.
    I know I was joking and thank you lol

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Lenox View Post
    You are my only negative feedbacker, congrats. Lol nah ya I'm scratching the collab with Nicasso I don't like the topic
    nope I give you negative feedback each time too lol.. your writing doesn't suck, just need to understand that horrorcore is played out and holds no substance. When you talk about killing yourself, don't just skip the details and go to the act, explain what lead to it, the mental state of the person, the weather, the air, the mood of the room and atmosphere, the type of music you could imagine playing in the background, is there a dog barking? a breeze blowing through the window from the small crack in the courner.
    カミノコトバ

Lenox

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    nope I give you negative feedback each time too lol.. your writing doesn't suck, just need to understand that horrorcore is played out and holds no substance. When you talk about killing yourself, don't just skip the details and go to the act, explain what lead to it, the mental state of the person, the weather, the air, the mood of the room and atmosphere, the type of music you could imagine playing in the background, is there a dog barking? a breeze blowing through the window from the small crack in the courner.
    True and I don't just do horrorcore lol.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

think about your topic as if it where a scene in a movie and you are the director... now explain that entire scene to us before moving on with the story, this adds a backdrop and sets people up to begin getting emotionally involved with your charactor.
    カミノコトバ

Lenox

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    think about your topic as if it where a scene in a movie and you are the director... now explain that entire scene to us before moving on with the story, this adds a backdrop and sets people up to begin getting emotionally involved with your charactor.
    Word I know what your saying yo thanks

Battle Record
    0-1

Literally make love to your topic.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lenox

Literally make love to your topic.
    Drop some feedback in the book of life. I wrote it in 15 minutes while I was fucking gone off dabs

Battle Record
    0-1

Gonna play some Old Republic before I go to work, maybe after I get off.

Lenox

Gonna play some Old Republic before I go to work, maybe after I get off.
    Aight man