User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 71

Thread: Off-Season Letter/Chat

Battle Record
    11-5

Off-Season Letter/Chat

@Plexus @DEV @Ntalek @Professor Frost @Sho 'Nuff @Cai @Pistols Pete @Devitt @wordwiseking @Stranger @Brian Bryan @Lenox

Season XIV will come at a later date due to the request of the administrators.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who participated and tried to actually make Season XIII a success. For as much of a rollercoaster as it was, I would have to say that I did see some positives come out of it and we can only move forward with it. There are some great talents here, as well as personalities. Moving forward, I want those to be the highlights.

Yes, there was a boatload of cheating. It happens unfortunately. And I just hope that those type of people realize the wrong in their ways and turn around for the better. It is sad that these individuals cannot find a better purpose with their lives other than to waste their lives away by putting obvious TIME and EFFORT into being FAKE writers. I just don't get it myself. But I do hope that they find better purpose.

Definitely going to be some major changes as soon as Season XIV does take place. For now, I'm going to take some time to enjoy my family and schooling. Everybody take care and stay tuned.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Lenox

Re: Off-Season Letter/Chat

You seem like a fighter @L.E I like that, we need that more in people

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-5

A lot of men Lenox... hell, all of the men Lenox "chills" with would get arrested as sex offenders if the "chill" sessions were recorded. Because he's underage.

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Letter chat? Awww for me?

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Detective Staniel Mortimer View Post
    A lot of men Lenox... hell, all of the men Lenox "chills" with would get arrested as sex offenders if the "chill" sessions were recorded. Because he's underage.
    Random?

Lenox

Quote Originally Posted by Letterman View Post
    Random?
    Ik.

Slumerican Psychopath fuckyou33333333's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

LE, I've got about twelve lines written for our battle but most of today and tomorrow consists of work, sleep and Star Wars.

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards OM WOTM SS HOF SS HW Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

was there more than one cheater?
    [youtube]99ns8n2S40g[/youtube]

Battle Record
    11-5

Nicasso was exposed as a biter/recycler. He dropped a bit verse against me in the final.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    34-10

lmfao... the fuckin' Muppet

Lenox

Sup

Battle Record
    11-5

Kinda been weird not having a league to run now, not gonna lie haha.

Sup Lenox.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    34-10

^^so join back in with reality, crack a bud-light

Battle Record
    34-10

whats the hold-up with the new season starting?

Battle Record
    11-5

Hahaha word on the reality thing. Been crazy with kids, school, and music.

Haven't drank in almost two months haha. The green's been abundantly flowing through my bong though.

ILLunatic said that they were going to close off leagues for a while. The reasoning, I'm not really sure. It's not my website haha.

Social Media: