User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5
Showing results 61 to 71 of 71

Thread: Off-Season Letter/Chat

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: Off-Season Letter/Chat

Word. I am excited to get the forum up, or a new season haha.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards OM WOTM SS HOF SS HW Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

same... i'm sick of coming in here to nothing
    [youtube]99ns8n2S40g[/youtube]

Battle Record
    11-5

I am going to see whats up for this week.

I am absolutely bagged. Had a long as week working, touring, and parenting of course haha. Wouldn't have it any other way. But I am excited to just relax a bit, work on some schoolwork and get some topical shit going again.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    34-10

'topical shit' nah you're not that bad at it bro, don't be so hard on yourself lmao

Battle Record
    11-5

Bahahaha word.

I must be pretty good at pretending then.

Social Media:

Lenox

Me u and DEV should do a collab

Battle Record
    11-5

I am down.

DEV, whatever happened to ours?

But yeah Lenox, get at me.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    34-10

ours is still on my laptop half finished bro

Battle Record
    11-5

Cool man we should finish that up one of these days.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    34-10

lol I hear ya

Battle Record
    34-10

whens this fuckin' season kicking off, dayum...