User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5
Showing results 61 to 72 of 72

Thread: GOD OF WAR

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Re: GOD OF WAR

yeah cats liek concieted is long bar live battlers but the majority isnt at all
    cats liek charron and bigg k n etc would be short bar

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    LMao this shit killed me

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post

Probably my last post on here, anyways.
    Lmaooo 12 posts later baaahaha

Faggot.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Enbombz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-24
    Awards LLL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Killing Spree View Post
    Yup and getting another month for no showing the second end of a tourney. Some shit happened and they won't get the ext
    arthur, cubes n law the new admin team. I think they'll try n work on that ban man, the no show didnt help though bro.

Check out my verse, if u get a sec, mine n arthurs battle is pretty dope if i don't say so myself. loki bars man.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Enbombz View Post
    arthur, cubes n law the new admin team. I think they'll try n work on that ban man, the no show didnt help though bro.

Check out my verse, if u get a sec, mine n arthurs battle is pretty dope if i don't say so myself. loki bars man.
    I had some personal shit come up. No excuse. And when Cuba won't answer my pm's on rd so it's what ever

Battle Record
    32-11

hey guys!

everyone leave the rape battles and go DIRECTLY to the NC forums!!!!!

is that ^ what u guys are wanting to discourage??? very confused thx

- - - Updated - - -

also is king soul dagel? lmfao is he a mod admin now?????

+++ why the fuck cant u click on the big rapbattles logo & go to the forum homepage. LAME AF.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-100

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    yeah cats liek concieted is long bar live battlers but the majority isnt at all
    cats liek charron and bigg k n etc would be short bar
    Nah

Listen to their schemes lol...

No wayyyyyy all those schemes are compacted in to short bar format bro.

I don't see it...
    Name Br&nd

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Dudes seem willing to post on both sites, I've never understood the need to not allow people to talk about or recommend other sites, you know I've said that to you from day one @God of War and I'm pretty sure you agree, at the end of the day if your site is dope enough and has enough dope people battling, dudes aren't going to leave even if they do find another site with the same happening, they'll just battle on both sites.

I could understand if dude publicly said fuck RB, but he said one thing to one person who has been a member of NC for years, and he said it in private, I don't get the problem.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    0-100

Quote Originally Posted by Witty View Post
    Dudes seem willing to post on both sites, I've never understood the need to not allow people to talk about or recommend other sites, you know I've said that to you from day one @God of War and I'm pretty sure you agree, at the end of the day if your site is dope enough and has enough dope people battling, dudes aren't going to leave even if they do find another site with the same happening, they'll just battle on both sites.

I could understand if dude publicly said fuck RB, but he said one thing to one person who has been a member of NC for years, and he said it in private, I don't get the problem.
    That was my point. But never said FUCK RB. All I said was, this placed was dead and told him bout the .co to .org switch.

But w/e, it is what it is man.
    Name Br&nd

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by Witty View Post

It is a problem because thats tearing down this site to join another. I been friends with SiK for ages talk to dude every day on facebook and have for years. he come back cuz i talked dude into it cuz he was busy but the culture needs more people. so to pretty much say "fuck this site no reason to be here come over here" isnt gonn happen. both sites is nice n can have a shit ton of traffic u can mention tourneys n leagues n all u want over here. just dont need to put this site down to do it.

Battle Record
    0-4

Still on the subject? Lol Jesus.

Yep, a duck w/an umbrella SecondRobert's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Milk View Post
    Hoes get shot everyday b.
    Facts
    My avatar is a duck holding an umbrella. You will not be able to refute this.