User Tag List

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 56 65 66
Showing results 976 to 989 of 989

Thread: League Chat

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: League Chat

What's up everyone.

Nice to see some familiar names still kicking around.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Witty View Post
    I'm good man, got a baby on the way

You?
    holy fuck no way! good for you dude.

i started school for the first time in 9 years back in october, taking computer shit. got a really cool girlfriend who CAN'T get pregnant
    infektedpenz

Awards OM HOF

@143

The deed has been done. Open for votes my dude.

Battle Record
    8-9
    Awards SS HW Champion PC HOF OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by L.E View Post
    What's up everyone.

Nice to see some familiar names still kicking around.
    We still trying to keep this alive....man come on in and sign up, the first week hadn't started yet...

Best Topical Writer: 143

Awards PC HOF

for a few pre-season verses these arent too bad at all lol. good luck yall. and thanks for showing, OG.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM HOF

@143 in case you didn't see it, @Witty accepted my challenge for a gun duel. 9 paces and draw.
    infektedpenz

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

nice one SS.
    I'll be in here soon to chuck some votes in.

Awards PC HOF

@SELF ACTIVATE @Emily - thanks for making the effort to vote. ur both beautiful! meh, it aint so bad losing to OG lol. can't wait for the season to start man. hopefully we get some more people in here.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    @SELF ACTIVATE @Emily - thanks for making the effort to vote. ur both beautiful! meh, it aint so bad losing to OG lol. can't wait for the season to start man. hopefully we get some more people in here.
    it was my pleasure.
    thanks though Sammy.

Battle Record
    8-9

Thank you Em...I might have to call on you to break ties if you are up to it....I want to start the new league Monday so I will put in my vote and get things rolling. Get your votes in....and thank you for posting and staying active.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by 143 View Post
    Thank you Em...I might have to call on you to break ties if you are up to it....I want to start the new league Monday so I will put in my vote and get things rolling. Get your votes in....and thank you for posting and staying active.
    any time my friend

Battle Record
    11-5

Quote Originally Posted by 143 View Post
    We still trying to keep this alive....man come on in and sign up, the first week hadn't started yet...
    Consider it. I may have some free time to compete here. Fresh off of a live cypher competition win, want to keep up the edge.

I am going to watch activity for a few days then I will let you know.

Social Media:

Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Yeah, bro, no problem. It was a pleasure just reading your thoughts. Thank for voting on my battle too. You as well @Emily ...you two left great feed.

Battle Record
    8-9

@L.E @SELF ACTIVATE @Sammy @OG Maestro @trajik @Witty @sabin

Battles will be up Wednesday. This will be the first week of the new season. Please submit your Pic/Title or Song in the Topic Pool. Good luck...