User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 107

Thread: Lol this is bullshit, you'll have to ban me tbh

Battle Record
    5-7

Re: Lol this is bullshit, you'll have to ban me tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    your intent was not to call tim... out on his fuckery, your intent was to trash talk RB. Not gonna happen man.

Trash talk Tim... all you want, but don't go throwing the dudes who run the site under the bus cause you're feelin some type of way
    What???? No bro I wasn't trying to trash talk RB at all, I only wish for the betterment of RB. Having biters, recyclers etc as mods takes away from the growth of a site. If you read by OP in the original thread I was only saying how having these types of people as mods only makes the site look bad, I wasn't down talking admins or the site itself.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    I get what you are saying, but hold that person accountable like @Fresh said

I actually agree w/ that retard for once

wow

Hell's going to freeze over tonight
    Who else was I holding accountable?

The fact that there are members who have bitten on staff is imo not a great thing, but I'm in no way saying it's anyones fault or that RB sucks because of it. Even if I was tho, people can only give positive opinions about this site? Why? Any activity is activity...negative or positive, it's all good for the site, this is about not trying to hurt feelings, and I don't really care about feelings tbh I've never been anything but respectful when talking to or about RB, but I do feel I should be allowed to give my opinion of members and the current state of the site without being censored, that's all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Fern View Post
    What???? No bro I wasn't trying to trash talk RB at all, I only wish for the betterment of RB. Having biters, recyclers etc as mods takes away from the growth of a site. If you read by OP in the original thread I was only saying how having these types of people as mods only makes the site look bad, I wasn't down talking admins or the site itself.
    Ok my bad ur intent was good but this just happened we haven't even gotten off work to discuss it hardly and then shits poppin off in the lounge about How bad it makes RB look.

If you had have just called Tim... out and not involved RB as a whole it wouldn't have been deleted.

No hard feelings man I'm just doin my job.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    talking about it is fine,deciding the actionf or it is not.

You barely show up when your suppose to for the site, so why should you get to decide situations involving it when you make it look as bad as anyone else making it look bad based on no showings and etc?

So you have the right to cast stones at tim when you act as bad? toward the very site you are discussin?
    I'm not trying to decide anything, just open up a discussion and allow it to be had. And I may no show, based on my life and it being upside down, but I never do it on purpose, and I have never bitten...not to mention I modded many sections of this site for years without complaint...I've done my time and I deserve to voice my opinion.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

@Witty you were 10-5 like a week ago, wtf lol

Battle Record
    104-7
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins

@Tim... To thread

Care to add any input ?
    I don't know what you want me to add I recycled and kicked outta the league for three weeks.

I didn't wanna no show

I don't know what more of a spin you wanna add to the subject.

Was it wrong and lazy yeah and I apologize to my opponent

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by Witty View Post
    Who else was I holding accountable?

The fact that there are members who have bitten on staff is imo not a great thing, but I'm in no way saying it's anyones fault or that RB sucks because of it. Even if I was tho, people can only give positive opinions about this site? Why? Any activity is activity...negative or positive, it's all good for the site, this is about not trying to hurt feelings, and I don't really care about feelings tbh I've never been anything but respectful when talking to or about RB, but I do feel I should be allowed to give my opinion of members and the current state of the site without being censored, that's all.
    NO one said oyu could not do this, but you wanted the site to decide his fate and it wont happen.

me n u always respected each other n kept it real n im being real with you now. you can say what you want here but you wont make decisions unless you are on staff. i do not let certain decisions be influenced by people who cast stones at a glass house. but as i said we can discuss it all day or make fun of it or whatever. but decision making is a different monster all together

Battle Record
    104-7
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins

I didn't even get a chance to speak on this is SS before its spilled out over here

If you all want me to be demoded say the words and ill be gone

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

NO one said oyu could not do this, but you wanted the site to decide his fate and it wont happen.

me n u always respected each other n kept it real n im being real with you now. you can say what you want here but you wont make decisions unless you are on staff. i do not let certain decisions be influenced by people who cast stones at a glass house. but as i said we can discuss it all day or make fun of it or whatever. but decision making is a different monster all together
    Ok, staff make decisions on punishments, I am ok with that....but let us talk about it.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Ok, staff make decisions on punishments, I am ok with that....but let us talk about it.
    u can tlak bout what ever u want bro u know me, I have the same type of green in my blood u do....U can make threads clownng him anything u want etc

Battle Record
    36-16
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion 25+ Wins

Green like recycling? @God of War

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by A.T. View Post
    Green like recycling? @God of War
    green like lime lol

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Not decide the punishment...but discuss it, have their say...why not? as active members of this site they have the right to do so...who are you to decide what people can or can not talk about?
    I guess this is more of a dictatorship rather than a democracy
    Yep.

I've been saying this for a while now.

- - - Updated - - -

*makes a thread about the bad things on RB*

*deletes because "it's talking bad about stafff and the sitteee"*

*new mod here, new mod there. suddenly everything is a little bit better*

lmao. what

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tim... View Post
    I didn't even get a chance to speak on this is SS before its spilled out over here

If you all want me to be demoded say the words and ill be gone
    I want to hear what you have to say

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by OG Maestro View Post
    Yep.

I've been saying this for a while now.

- - - Updated - - -

*makes a thread about the bad things on RB*

*deletes because "it's talking bad about stafff and the sitteee"*

*new mod here, new mod there. suddenly everything is a little bit better*

lmao. what

- - - Updated - - -

I want to hear what you have to say
    you make threads completely disrespecting the staff because they wont do what you want. theres a big difference. i will not let you do that. you dont like it? sucks for you

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

you make threads completely disrespecting the staff because they wont do what you want. theres a big difference. i will not let you do that. you dont like it? sucks for you
    But my first thread was addressing site problems. then I got into disagreements I had with Dagel & Fresh

That's been solved. my OM HOF nominations went through, as they should.
    Fresh been added my medal, as he should.

Dagel's gone. And Fresh is gayer than ever. This is kinda perfect.