User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 107

Thread: Lol this is bullshit, you'll have to ban me tbh

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Re: Lol this is bullshit, you'll have to ban me tbh

He just said what he has to say. He was short on time so he recycled.

EVERYBODY HAS RECYCLED. I've flipped my own concepts, everyone does. U see a way to improve it or u butchered it cuz u was short on time or its current event now or whatever. Aero said in the break down of one of my battles a couple weeks ago he was gonna flip one of my concepts, nobody said anything lol

I think no shows are worse than recycling tbr

@OG Maestro I dont wanna see u saying shit to anybody about biting...fair warning.

Tim served his time for biting. He came back, helped me out tremendously with modding and got crunched on time and recycled. The league suspended him. End of story.

All this extra shit aint needed. Witty done made 3 threads mad cuz he can't speak his piece on the situation and in none of those threads did he ever speak his piece lmao.

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

give em the Trotsky treatment ron

we gon send u niggas to Siberia keep it up

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Aero
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Text day is brain food day

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

@useless I spoke my piece in the first one?

Also, you get medals for HOF? Cuz if so I need 24 of those fuckers.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by useless View Post

EVERYBODY HAS RECYCLED. I've flipped my own concepts, everyone does. U see a way to improve it or u butchered it cuz u was short on time or its current event now or whatever. Aero said in the break down of one of my battles a couple weeks ago he was gonna flip one of my concepts, nobody said anything lol

@OG Maestro I dont wanna see u saying shit to anybody about biting...fair warning.

Tim served his time for biting. He came back, helped me out tremendously with modding and got crunched on time and recycled. The league suspended him. End of story.
    o.
    Amen to that..and by amen i dont mean the gay dude i mean the religious word

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by Witty View Post
    @useless I spoke my piece in the first one?

Also, you get medals for HOF? Cuz if so I need 24 of those fuckers.
    What hof?

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by useless View Post

All this extra shit aint needed. Witty done made 3 threads mad cuz he can't speak his piece on the situation and in none of those threads did he ever speak his piece lmao.
    Let me make this extra clear.

You've reached for me before, and you've been called out on it.

And then proven wrong.

So, let me make this reaaaalll clear.

Whatever you THINK you got on me...you DON'T. So I fucking dare you post some old ass Frost account that ISN'T ME and try to make a wild crack head ass theory about how OGM a.k.a Pro muthafucking Fro BIT.

Fuck out of here boy. All my shit has come straight out of my dome. Don't play with me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    Amen to that..and by amen i dont mean the gay dude i mean the religious word
    Let's see what y'all got. Talk that good shit, don't crack slick. I can't wait to laugh.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

And the idea that recycling is better than no showing is insane to me...if you no show you can't win, if you recycle you can, under false pretence, without actually writing to the topic as the rules state.

If you can't write a verse, don't write it...don't try to cheat (it is cheating after all, no showing is not) to gain a win you have no right to. Do you know how many more 'wins' I could have if I posted a decade old verse instead of no showing? It isn't fair...no showing is a shitty thing to do, but it is not cheating.

- - - Updated - - -
    @God of War my hof OMs?

Battle Record
    5-7

Tims recycling has caused all of this lol

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Also, I have never recycled.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

And the idea that recycling is better than no showing is insane to me...if you no show you can't win, if you recycle you can, under false pretence, without actually writing to the topic as the rules state.

If you can't write a verse, don't write it...don't try to cheat (it is cheating after all, no showing is not) to gain a win you have no right to. Do you know how many more 'wins' I could have if I posted a decade old verse instead of no showing? It isn't fair...no showing is a shitty thing to do, but it is not cheating.

- - - Updated - - -
    @God of War my hof OMs?
    u know how many "legends" I have came across and seen recycle whole bars, half verses and etc ? Bet you can list the ones who hasnt way faster then the ones who has..

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

LMAO, YOOO

DARRYL. WHAT ARE THESE DUDES TALKING ABOUT?

Ohhh I don't wanna No Show so I'll take the "BETTER" route and RECYCLE <--WHAT? I'm sooo fucking done yo

Since when has recycling been the thing to do? And if Useless doing it then you know this shit is fucked up.

I've seen Witty freestyle some pure shit he wrote in Chat threads. Every topical battle I have had this year has been a fucking Key. I've made No Show verses and Won. Fuck that Recycle shit. Fuck that bullshit.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

- - - Updated - - -
    @God of War my hof OMs?
    thats the ones i ment, didnt know if it was for a league or something i will add em now . u only get one tho not 24 of em rofl

Battle Record
    56-25

- - - Updated - - -
    @God of War my hof OMs?
    That's it opinion

Recycling > no showing IMO

Maybe not recycling a whole 24 line verse but a few lines flipped

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Also, I have never recycled.
    Aye can you upload an avatar so i can see if it works

Battle Record
    56-25

Quote Originally Posted by OG Maestro View Post
    LMAO, YOOO

DARRYL. WHAT ARE THESE DUDES TALKING ABOUT?

Ohhh I don't wanna No Show so I'll take the "BETTER" route and RECYCLE <--WHAT? I'm sooo fucking done yo

Since when has recycling been the thing to do? And if Useless doing it then you know this shit is fucked up.

I've seen Witty freestyle some pure shit he wrote in Chat threads. Every topical battle I have had this year has been a fucking Key. I've made No Show verses and Won. Fuck that Recycle shit. Fuck that bullshit.
    Can u just fuck off already. Nobody gives a fuck about ur opinion. Real talk.

How many times did Lars ban u for biting again? 2? 3?