Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Showing results 76 to 90 of 107

Thread: Lol this is bullshit, you'll have to ban me tbh

Battle Record
    0-1
    Awards OM HOF

Re: Lol this is bullshit, you'll have to ban me tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Wayfarer View Post
    Except the league coordinator will never count a recycled verse as a no show until the cheater is exposed. So, no, recycling does not equate to no showing. There is a definitive line of demarcation. Black and white af all day, no gray area.

Recycling = Cheating.

No Showing = Bitch move, but not cheating.
    I was saying recycling = no showing in response to "It's better than not showing up at all".

I agree, there's a reason Tim's got 3 weeks on the bench and the no show guys have 1.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

But that's my point. Recycling does not equate to no showing in any notion of the words. Recycling is ranked lower than no showing. No showing is the second best option to posting something authentic. The order is Original Post > No Show > Recycling > Plagiarism on all accounts in a battle.

- - - Updated - - -

Recycling is laziness coupled with a purposeful intent to defraud. No showing is simply laziness. It is more respectable to actually inform everyone you will be no showing instead of trying to pull a fucking Houdini and hoodwink everyone with a verse you posted years ago. That's some fuckboy shit.

Battle Record
    0-1
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Wayfarer View Post
    But that's my point. Recycling does not equate to no showing in any notion of the words. Recycling is ranked lower than no showing. No showing is the second best option to posting something authentic. The order is Original Post > No Show > Recycling > Plagiarism on all accounts in a battle.

- - - Updated - - -

Recycling is laziness coupled with a purposeful intent to defraud. No showing is simply laziness. It is more respectable to actually inform everyone you will be no showing instead of trying to pull a fucking Houdini and hoodwink everyone with a verse you posted years ago. That's some fuckboy shit.
    I was more arguing against recycling > no showing, which was posted several pages earlier.

In BATTLE terms, recycling = no showing. The battle is voided and the person who wins doesnt actually win.

In site terms, cheating is cheating. They get dealt with accordingly. Recycling is ALWAYS worse than no showing.

I follow you. My OCD just doesn't agree with the equation of "recycling = no showing" because it is literally not correct, but I do understand what you're saying.

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by useless View Post
    He just said what he has to say. He was short on time so he recycled.

EVERYBODY HAS RECYCLED. I've flipped my own concepts, everyone does. U see a way to improve it or u butchered it cuz u was short on time or its current event now or whatever. Aero said in the break down of one of my battles a couple weeks ago he was gonna flip one of my concepts, nobody said anything lol

I think no shows are worse than recycling tbr

@OG Maestro I dont wanna see u saying shit to anybody about biting...fair warning.

Tim served his time for biting. He came back, helped me out tremendously with modding and got crunched on time and recycled. The league suspended him. End of story.

All this extra shit aint needed. Witty done made 3 threads mad cuz he can't speak his piece on the situation and in none of those threads did he ever speak his piece lmao.
    Sigh...

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Stfu dagel

Battle Record
    0-2

may i have your attention please....

excuse me..

excuse.... excuse me....

MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!!!

EVERYONE SHUT THE FUUUCCCKKK UPPPPPP!!!

ok...good... thanks....

now...
    it has been decided, that if you have more than a few seconds worth of care invested into the situation in this thread, you are to report to the flying spaghetti monster immediately to be repurposed into something useful like say....a banana stand?? instead of a human being...

Battle Record
    0-1
    Awards OM HOF

RB is full of complete cunts.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Letterman View Post
    Sigh...
    Wait... Why u sighing?? Ur the king of recycling

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

that's his point

Originally Posted by Aero
    Text day is brain food day

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Attack of the Muff View Post
    that's his point
    Lol exactly

- - - Updated - - -

Catch up @Fresh

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Letterman View Post
    Lol exactly

- - - Updated - - -

Catch up @Fresh
    I'm stupid sometimes

Battle Record
    96-70

so did @OG Maestro actually bite @attack of the muff @attack of the muff I thought this soap opera was gonna reach a conclusion but it did not

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Attack of the Muff View Post
    that's his point
    don't know why ur tag shit doesn't work but ^^^^^^

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    so did @OG Maestro actually bite @attack of the muff @attack of the muff I thought this soap opera was gonna reach a conclusion but it did not
    lmao. u mean the DNA thing?

I care not to look that far back but the lines were close.

really close. but its w.e.

- - - Updated - - -

or did u mean did he bite me?

naw...never heard that one

but its all speculation..but I can tell u that if it were some other places like "that green place" that bite stamp would of beeeeeeeeeeeen approved.

ill relent on the subject. og takes enough flak as it is.

rightfully so tho so :/

Originally Posted by Aero
    Text day is brain food day