User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Week 4: 143 *2 - 1 vs Nigma 1 - 2* // 143 wins - Reason: Nigma's verse did not meet bar requirements.

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

Week 4: 143 *2 - 1 vs Nigma 1 - 2* // 143 wins - Reason: Nigma's verse did not meet bar requirements.

http://s30.postimg.org/tx0ztlqbl/Sacred.png

Verses Due: Friday, November 13th

A 24 hour extension will be allowed if you give 24 hours notice and your opponent agrees. No last minute extensions.

Line Limits: 20-40 Lines

@143
    @Nigma
    Topics:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3...hd6ro1_500.jpg

http://pre04.deviantart.net/c8eb/th/...11-d5ubv5c.jpg

Oriental Massacre

Ethereal Madness

Divergence of Love

Good luck, have fun and check in!

Note: Please use the topic or include the picture you've chosen as the title/or focal point to your piece!

Last edited by Kill The Shadow; November 7th, 2015 at 11:28 AM
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    8-9
    Awards SS HW Champion PC HOF OM HOF

Re: Week 4: 143 1 - 1 vs Nigma 1 - 1 Check Ins

Divergence of Love

I am between the splines combining my situation with infatuation
    Subliming the actuation of matriculating fate's intuitions
    Pushing pustules on my hands speculating conventional abdication
    Letting your words exhaust my abdominal munitions
    Seeing the core of me spreading news like skies raining jargon
    Your melding carbon copies inspiring eyes to desire bargains
    Settling on the cheapness you deal in large supply
    Regurgitating verbatim, elating carnal knowledge to die...

And all I ask is to wind up the past lives we lived for
    Playing like four scores was prepping for ever mores
    Storing the chores of mishaps to the weathered ships it sail
    Yelling out loud declarations with the finest touch of braille....

Now I'm out of sprockets to repair what's broken
    The second you left me with stained sheets smelling of endings
    Not reciprocating to acknowledge despair's cleft token
    Microwaving our relationship with the finality your beeps are sending
    Alarming my heart's compartmental walls to heighten it's ascension
    Convincing my skin to instill the reduction in suppleness and tension
    Feelings subside to the granular aspects left in the minutes of your dance
    Punching the timing of your finish diminishing the scrimmage of your glance
    You can see it in my eyes...showing the atonality of my inner workings
    Bring our time to a standstill, donning a clock like what sinners are sporting

http://pre04.deviantart.net/c8eb/th/...11-d5ubv5c.jpg

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Best Topical Writer: 143

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM HOF

Re: Week 4: 143 1 - 1 vs Nigma 1 - 1 // 143's Verse is in!/Verse due nov 13th!

Nuclear Meltdown

March 11, 2011.
    An Oriental Massacre

the winds are racing. sirens blaring but this place is ancient. the lightless grey sky embraces the shaking as the waves hit.. seismic waves which cracked the pipe thats aimed at the containing basin, then the bright green center started to drain against it. now containments basically a place that weve swayed away from. i blame my station. they sign my checks to harness radiation which is make or break because when plagued with just a drop, the vapors stunt the veins of nature making it age and break at amazing rates at the cost of a great decay and loss of the wayward faucet of knowledge since 1 in 8 will fade in a fatal way. this take away is the ache im stained with. embrace the anguish and break, insane, but brave. shame is something evaded and hated, mistaken blame makes its weight insanely grave. japans our boat, our maiden capable of escaping almost all of natures waves,but if your ship must sink then our will is dragged to our killing place with a grin intact and a shameless cadence. without this slick disguise we'd fade in a blaze of patients like cremation stations to our nations name. to say it plainly, it pays to fake a smile while your dying cause the world points, so play the game
    Last edited by Nigma; November 13th, 2015 at 09:00 PM

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

Re: Week 4: 143 1 - 1 vs Nigma 1 - 1 // 143's Verse is in!/Verse due nov 13th!

Quote Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
    Nuclear Meltdown

March 11, 2011.
    An Oriental Massacre

the winds are racing. sirens blaring but this place is ancient. the lightless grey sky embraces the shaking as the waves hit.. seismic waves which cracked the pipe thats aimed at the containing basin, then the bright green center started to drain against it. now containments basically a place that weve swayed away from. i blame my station. they sign my checks to harness radiation which is make or break because when plagued with just a drop, the vapors stunt the veins of nature making it age and break at amazing rates at the cost of a great decay and loss of the wayward faucet of knowledge since 1 in 8 will fade in a fatal way. this take away is the ache im stained with. embrace the anguish and break, insane, but brave. shame is something evaded and hated, mistaken blame makes its weight insanely grave. japans our boat, our maiden capable of escaping almost all of natures waves,but if your ship must sink then our will is dragged to our killing place with a grin intact and a shameless cadence. without this slick disguise we'd fade in a blaze of patients like cremation stations to our nations name. to say it plainly, it pays to fake a smile while your dying cause the world points, so play the game
    really dude? really? I just noticed this wasn't even the required bar amount

really.

Closed. 143 wins.

I was going to vote but you lost simply because.

Shit man.
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]