User Tag List

Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 24 ... LastLast
Showing results 196 to 210 of 494

Thread: Sacred Scriptures Season 15 Chat

Re: Sacred Scriptures Season 15 Chat

Sorry...it's people like him including others on this site are the ones who try to deceive as a puppet themselves. Stray off biblical stuff...it's all about common morals on how our future will be taken if not took hastily. It starts in politics and religion then media converting everything.
    The end of a Revelation.... But a Clever Word always illustrated.

Soule

Well, sucks that you're signing out but I feel you're going the wrong way about it.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Revelation 18:3 View Post
    Good reads from everyone. 143 I didn't write anything because people think I'm crazy for speaking on my Religious beliefs or helping others who are unaware. Just take the win and sign me out the league.
    I don't care about religious beliefs, but when you call someone an abomination and try to dictate how others should live their lives that's where I draw the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Goliath View Post
    Wow man. Just because you're having issues with Fresh in the lounge doesn't mean you'll get the same insight in here. We enjoy reading man. Doesn't matter if it's religious or not. Don't let the outside politics get in the way. We need writers.
    That's a good point. Despite the fact that, on this forum, I am seemingly alone in and being bashed for my philosophical and political views, I keep a distinction between such debates and everything else. Hell, it's what the faggot politicians that are running our country (and the world) into the ground are doing. They go out on national (and international) television bashing the fuck out of each other, but what we don't get to see (and should be evident) is that they are all friends behind the scenes. Hell, Revelation, you dumb fuck Illuminazi, you even stated that much yourself. They're all in cahoots; no one can honestly deny that except for the ignorant. Just remember that your philosophical, political, spiritual, and religious views are all different realms - they're all leagues of their own. Fight your battles where you can, but don't let battles from separate realms discourage you from battling in other arenas.

Soule

Especially in a writing league where we need more writers. Ran by a guy that spends most of his free time running it and keeping it as fluent as he can. Don't jump ship here just because you're ship is sinking elsewhere mate.

I can't see myself returning to a scene fool of evidence....

Soule

Well then maybe this just ain't the site for you man, people have different opinions. If you can't handle it, then this forum with eat you alive.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

I can't see myself returning to a scene fool of evidence....
    what exactly is a scene fool of evidence?

Well then maybe this just ain't the site for you man, people have different opinions. If you can't handle it, then this forum with eat you alive.
    Opinions are least of my worries...the ignorance is what stirs my echos

Soule

You see it as ignorance but it's still just opinions.

Whatever...i won't flood 143 thread. Keep writing dude.

Soule

It's not flooding anything really. It's a chat thread and the most active this league has been in days.

Battle Record
    96-70

Opinions are least of my worries...the ignorance is what stirs my echos
    please tell me how needing evidence to base my reality off of is ignorant lol.

You think that you soehow are superior to other people because you are religious. That's truly ignorant.

"I can't do such and such because of my religion" <---- totally cool

"you can't do such and such because of my religion" <----- completely retarded and ignorant

Dictating how someone else should live their life because you believe in an invisible, untestable, non perceivable and unproven deity without any evidence is truly fucking ignorant. If religion makes you happy, that's great but don't try to make other peoples lives miserable. Be happy, live and let live.

Soule

But if you're not gonna show up, fuck a no show. I'll drop a verse against 143 tonight and risk the chance of losing twice this week.

But if you're not gonna show up, fuck a no show. I'll drop a verse against 143 tonight and risk the chance of losing twice this week.
    I'll post an ok topical I've written if that helps at least?

- - - Updated - - -

Old*